PDA

View Full Version : Is 3Geez . com copyrighted?

Mystic1
12-23-2003, 02:13 AM
I'm asking because I was thinking of making my own stencling to use with an airbrush to make a 3gee window sticker or something along that line to try and drum up some members from around here, and just to be original. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do yet but I thought I would ask first.

BTW. I have no plans on using any thing I do with the 3gee name to make any money what so ever. If that makes a diferance.

k-roy
12-23-2003, 03:38 AM
I dunno. Hostilejava made stickers with 3geez.com on them. He sold them for cost. I am still waiting on mine though....

87accordlxi
12-23-2003, 05:47 AM
Feel free to make your own sticker. Like kroy said, alot of people have done it.

Mystic1
12-23-2003, 10:18 AM
I know HJ was doing that but he was also giving like 50 cents or something like that to the site for each one sold. I would order one of his but, well you know, hes not selling them anymore.

I guess I'll continue tinkering with the idea some more. I just didn't want to step on any ones toes.

A20A1
01-12-2004, 12:22 AM
I made a T-Shirt design with 3geez.com in part of the picture... It's on white fabric though... I need it on black but the printing place didn't have that as an option.