PDA

View Full Version : Need Website Staffers/Team Members

shane_lxi
12-23-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey, I'm starting a website (I am going to start working on it right after I make this post), it won't be a shitty assed tripod or trelix site, it will be made from raw HTML. When I launch, I'll put a link here, it should be up by 6:00, so be patieent. Anyhow, what I am looking for is peeps from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or possibly even Northern Cali taht would be willing to join a custom 3gtype team. I was just thinking about it last night, then I remembered that I made a template page in HTML, so I just have to put the right data here and there, and it'll be all set. What I am looking for is people with 3g's, or other older imports (83-92) that also have some skill in HTML, you don't need a whole lot. Just tell me if you are interested. The team will be called OSI (Old School Imports), or if someone can think of something better, we'll use that. Just post if you are interested...

More Info!!!!!

Never mind, it won't get done for a few days. Just for get about thsi thread until I post the link. :P I forgot about the logos and shit, that'll take some time in photoshop, then i have to find a suitable background... I overlooked a whole bunch of stuff... :P

BITESIZE
12-23-2003, 10:39 AM
hmmm....been a while since I've messed around with HTML, but I'm IDAHO and I'm pretty cool....

shane_lxi
12-23-2003, 10:44 AM
LOL, you're in if you wanna be. I love your car, it would be great to have you! :D I'll add you to the staffers and team listing for the site. I figured I would wait until I get my new car from Kicker to start the site up. I will add a pics section for every member, but it wil be up to the members to put their pics there, this way they have complete control over which pics they want to show... yeah, you on! :)

BITESIZE
12-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Oh goody goody gumdrops in my hand...........

Dennis
12-23-2003, 12:27 PM
i know alot about html and photoshop... www.dennis.reallyrules.com and www.dennis.reallyrules.com/ndex.html if you want a preview... anyways, my honda isn't very nice. i just got it and haven't done anything to it except throw a system in it. Anyways... :ugh:

shane_lxi
12-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Throwing a system in a car is one of the first steps, I think you are going to be great! If you know a lot about HTML, you can be the co-webmaster with me! If you are interested, PM me! :) I am still trying to make a suitable banner for the site, so far very little of the 17 I've made look suyitable... :P. I'll post more news soon

shane_lxi
12-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Oh wait... you live REALLY far away...... I guess you can join since you know HTML, but you will be the only one that we will have that isn't from the northwest... :) just cause I like ya... lol. Yeah, nobody else from outside of the northwest though!