PDA

View Full Version : PROPS TO THE 3Geez WEB MASTERS!!!

BootMachine
12-23-2003, 10:41 AM
..and everyone who has made 3Geez possible!

This site is great....I espcially like the how-to section!

Props guys!!!

Great site!!!!

:cheers:

BITESIZE
12-23-2003, 10:43 AM
Suck up. :argue2:

J/K I'm addicted to the site as well!!!!!!!!! :bow:

BootMachine
12-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Yeah its pretty phat!

I own a Gen-2 Prelude with the A20A motor and so far this site has taught me everything I need to know in order to rebuild my engine!

BITESIZE
12-23-2003, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't have been able to do the 5 speed swap and a whole lot of other shiz with out the site.

Mike's89AccordLX
12-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Hey bootmachine if you want to ever sell your tranny from your 2nd gen prelude I would buy it.

BootMachine
01-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey bootmachine if you want to ever sell your tranny from your 2nd gen prelude I would buy it.

I would have gone out and bought the WRONG JDM-B20A if it was not for this site...I decided to stick with the A20A though!

About that tranni!

I have a few Prelude SI tranni's you can buy if you want!

I have one thats apart. The 3rd gear syncro is TOAST. You can have this one if you want it!

I have one in my car right now...its old but it shifts with no problems. You can shift from 2nd to 3rd at redline without the gears grinding. I would sell it to you if you wanted it!

I have an accord tranni but you have one!

I also have a MINT MINT MINT Gen-2 1.8L tranni that you can buy but the price has gotta be right because I want it in my car!

OH...I have a ANOTHER SI 2.0L tranni from a JDM-A20A you can buy..I have never tested it but it came with the used JDM engine and is supposed to only have 60 000kms on it!

Let me know!!!