PDA

View Full Version : what to do while im off?

zchb9
12-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Well its christmas break and im out of school till the 5th and I figure its a good time to do some fixing up. I plan on making the clear lenses in bumper and clean out inside good. I was thinking about trying to learn and shave my door handles but on sedan i dunno how that would look. Possibly interior paint. I have the darker blue interior what would go good with that? I was thinking maybe white. Anything else you can think of I can do to make her look better?

shane_lxi
12-23-2003, 05:53 PM
I was thinking of shaving my handles too. Soundsl ike it would not be too great of an idea for a sedan, unless you can find 4 way door poppers taht run on the same frequency. I couldn't find one, but I am sure they make one. If youcan't find one, it is not worth it to fumblethrough two remotes to pop theright door. lol. I would shave the sidemolding if anything. Sounds good, but you have ALOT more time during a 2 week break then that. Make clear corners too! :)

SteveDX89
12-23-2003, 06:00 PM
Christmas break. Damn, party, get drunk, and bang some hoes. :D

zchb9
12-23-2003, 07:38 PM
ok this prob sounds dumb but do you use the same process to make the corner lenses clear like the ones in the bumper?

zero.counter
12-23-2003, 07:52 PM
Eat and hiberbate!

shane_lxi
12-23-2003, 09:41 PM
I have never done it myself. Sorry, but use the search bar, and look up clear corners, or clear turn signals. I totaled my car before I got the chance to do anything tooestensive like that. Yeah, the search bar is your friend!! As long as you are on the site, remember that, and there will be no problems on the board :)! And the corner lenses look far better then the stock yellows! Take the corner lenses off a shit 3g, and practice on that...