PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

87sleeper
12-23-2003, 05:51 PM
ok, here goes... i'm a family man living in southeast georgia. i own an 87 4 door lx. i'm constantly working on my accord... looking for the next little mod, then seeing if they work every weekend.

SteveDX89
12-23-2003, 05:54 PM
First, welcome to the board. I hope you come by often and stay around a while. It's cool to see that even though you've got a family, you're still interested in fixing up your car. You will find my ideas on what to do with your car. Just make sure you search before you ask. Most things have been covered before and you don't want to get flamed.

Dibbs
12-24-2003, 05:16 AM
Welcome aboard! Look for a gentleman on this board by the name of Vinny. He's from your area. He'll probably find this post anyway considering he's a HUGE post whore :kekeke:

gmech
12-25-2003, 12:53 AM
Welcome aboard bro. Lived at Ft. Gordon several times during my tensure while in the Army back in the 80's and 90's. Gets hot down there 4sure. Hope the AC is working good. I think you'll find this forum very helpful, interesting and just plain fun. I know I did. Well hope you enjoy it as much as I am. Take care.