PDA

View Full Version : Bad News...

MilTownSHO
12-23-2003, 09:52 PM
Well the RARE 89 Accord I sold got totaled. The kid who I sold it to played Demo Derby versus an 80's GMC Jimmy and lost. He said its still driveable, but every panel is wrecked. So if anyone still wants the MINT black interior, I may be able to get it
http://hometown.aol.com/aprsnonlne/images/mini-honda%20010.jpg

Damn, I wish I never had to sell that car, but I couldn't sell the SHO :rolleyes:

I will have pictures when I go out there...

Elijah
12-23-2003, 10:43 PM
What a punk I would beat him.

Dennis
12-23-2003, 10:55 PM
:ugh: how long did he have it? :nuts: i might be interested in the interior...

EvilPenciler
12-23-2003, 11:03 PM
how much for the doors?

Dennis
12-23-2003, 11:46 PM
He said no panels were good... :ugh:
I think he meant the doors too, i might be wrong. :nuts:

NXRacer
12-24-2003, 01:07 AM
i want the dash!!!

MilTownSHO
12-24-2003, 11:47 AM
He said no panels were good... :ugh:
I think he meant the doors too, i might be wrong. :nuts:

I just meant the outside panels, I think the inside panels are still fine.

MilTownSHO
12-24-2003, 11:49 AM
:ugh: how long did he have it?

Less than a month... :rolleyes:

thegreatdane
12-24-2003, 02:00 PM
How come it was rare?

MilTownSHO
12-24-2003, 02:07 PM
How come it was rare?

It is a red 2 door with black interior stick shift. Colored bumpers and a sunroof also. Everyone told me that it was rare when I started posting here.

mykwikcoupe
12-24-2003, 02:48 PM
I WANT THE ENTIRE INTERIOR. Everything from the carpet to side pillar. I want to convert from a tan interior to the black interior. I may not need the dash but let me know how much he wants for it and find out shipping to 98037 everett wa. I wanted that car just for the interior then. PM me with the info. Thanks Mike also send me detailed pics of how everything looks now after the accident. It looks as thought the drivers side carpet is really dirty. May not want seats but ill need to see pics of how the look.

MilTownSHO
12-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Thanks Mike also send me detailed pics of how everything looks now after the accident. It looks as thought the drivers side carpet is really dirty. May not want seats but ill need to see pics of how the look.

Who is Mike? The interior is almost MINT! The carpet wasn't dirty just looks like it is in the picture. The seats are perfect also, so you may want to use them. I don't have pictures of afterward yet...

mykwikcoupe
12-24-2003, 03:07 PM
sorry I meant "Thanks Mike." Pics would be great. I hink haveing a montrey car with a black interior would be killer. Do you know about how much he is asking for everything. i think shipping would be my biggest killer.

Bloodlust
12-24-2003, 03:14 PM
Man Id punch that kid right in the head then tar and feather him and throw him in the middle of the street.

MilTownSHO
12-24-2003, 03:29 PM
sorry I meant "Thanks Mike."

I still don't get it? Who is Mike? I must be missing something.

I was gonna get $175 for the door panels and center counsel before just to give you an idea. I can imagine shipping won't be cheap either, like you said.

jigga225
12-24-2003, 07:03 PM
What a punk I would beat him.

ahahhahah ahah that shyt tas so funny man

But damn man for all that you shoulda kept it. I hate when people dont take care of stuff

mykwikcoupe
12-25-2003, 10:11 PM
I am mike. When you find out how much pm me to let me know.
Thanks Mike(ME)

MIK3
12-25-2003, 10:40 PM
Damn man. My remorse goes out to you. That's why when I sell my baby, it's going to someone over 25. No 17 year old is getting behind the wheel's of this car...no matter if he wants to buy it for double my price. They are idiots when the come to the wheel in my perspective. But some are smart...so I dunno.

my86dx4dr
12-26-2003, 12:05 AM
Damn man. My remorse goes out to you. That's why when I sell my baby, it's going to someone over 25. No 17 year old is getting behind the wheel's of this car...no matter if he wants to buy it for double my price. They are idiots when the come to the wheel in my perspective. But some are smart...so I dunno.
uhhem (cough-cough) i am 17, have driven for 2 years, have 1 ticket for driving with no license, then i got a suspended lisence for that, (suspended my privledge to get one) still drive frequently, but never crazy (no license parenois the fuck out of me) but i have never done anythang stupid in a car, never gone more then 10 miles over speed limit, (well, in the 3geez i wont mention my nova :cool2: ) but the point is its like saying you hate all mexicans, when really you hate all stupid hispanic's!! i am a darn good driver, most 16-19 y/o's are stupid drivers, they speed WAY to much when they have no idea what theyr doing, im just saying that your biosed oppinion is not fully true!!!!, :beer:

thegreatdane
12-26-2003, 02:14 AM
It is a red 2 door with black interior stick shift. Colored bumpers and a sunroof also. Everyone told me that it was rare when I started posting here.

ALL interior was black?? Never did see that before, but always wanted a black interior. Dayum.. What a stupid kid...

Mike89Accordcom
12-26-2003, 02:38 AM
This isn't good to read being I just sold my Accord. But the kid I sold it to is responsible.

mykwikcoupe
12-30-2003, 07:39 PM
any new info on that interior I asked for. Price, availability

MilTownSHO
01-15-2004, 01:16 PM
*UPDATE*

Went out and saw the car, its definately damaged, didn't look to horrible, but it was dark and he said it's also scratched to all hell. He is selling the car for $100, anyone that wants it, its located in Eagle, Wi.

nswst8
01-15-2004, 01:42 PM
uhhem (cough-cough) i am 17, have driven for 2 years, have 1 ticket for driving with no license, then i got a suspended lisence for that, (suspended my privledge to get one) still drive frequently, but never crazy (no license parenois the fuck out of me) but i have never done anythang stupid in a car, never gone more then 10 miles over speed limit, (well, in the 3geez i wont mention my nova :cool2: ) but the point is its like saying you hate all mexicans, when really you hate all stupid hispanic's!! i am a darn good driver, most 16-19 y/o's are stupid drivers, they speed WAY to much when they have no idea what theyr doing, im just saying that your biosed oppinion is not fully true!!!!, :beer:

Whats with the remarks toward race. I don't like it. Not even in a gestful manor. :argue:
Thank you.
NSWST8

MilTownSHO
01-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Whats with the remarks toward race. I don't like it. Not even in a gestful manor. :argue:
Thank you.
NSWST8

WTF?! Wrong topic, I'm hoping... :rolleyes:

blazin3gen
01-15-2004, 02:42 PM
take pics i (we) want to see!

markmdz89hatch
01-15-2004, 02:56 PM
mykwikcoupe --> Don't mean to rain on your parade, but your profile says you have an '89 LX, which means it's a Sedan (4Dr.), which means none of the interior panels will fit, only the dash, front seats, and center console. The carpet, door panels, rear panels, and back seat will not fit.

All --> The black cloth interior was only found on cars with the Phoenix Red paint. Now, the Phoenix Red paint was only available on the '88 DX Hatch, and the '89 DX Coupe. (Some of the '88 DX hatch's were titled as '89's b/c of how late in the year they were produced.) That's the only color, only trim level, and only years the black cloth was available. The Black leather interior was only available on the SE-i Coupe with the dark silverish paint (SE-i's were only sold in '89). (I may be wrong on the paint color with the SE-i.)

mykwikcoupe
01-15-2004, 07:49 PM
well mark thanks for the input but i also have a 88 coupe that is green and used to be pimp88accords car.

Miltownsho could you do me a favor and ask the kid if he would tkae 50-100 plus shipping for all of the interior peices. i want everything black!!! If its in good shape that is. So lets just say that I hope i get the interior out of this thing

Moodybluesr
01-16-2004, 01:08 AM
If he is willing to rip the complete interior out, I would be willing to give him $100 cash for it. I would also be willing to come pick it up. :D

I think having a black on black LXi coupe would be the sh!+ :D

mykwikcoupe
01-16-2004, 07:41 AM
wel moody I hope I get it as i have been askuing for it since the car went up for sale but If he isnrt willing to ship then I guess Id be SOL. I hope he does because I really want that interior

Moodybluesr
01-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Dibs is dibs, and if he is willing to rip it out and ship it, you definately got dibs. If I had more time on my hands, I would buy the car, strip it out, and junk the rest myself, but right now it wouldn't be feasable for me to take more than a day off to go pick it up.