PDA

View Full Version : Question for guys into the little details...

crwa
12-26-2003, 01:41 PM
I'm thinkin of getting some new lug nuts, I already have the chrome lock nuts, but so does everyone else.

I was thinking of getting a set of red lug nuts. They are locking and come with a lock key. I was thinkin that they would add a little something extra and make the exterior a little more flashy, yet clean... For instance, the exterior is all gunmetal with gunmetal rims, then the tail lights are all red, and I have a carbon fiber hood with red hood pins, and then the interior has red harnesses, so I was thinking the lugs would carry the red from the back of the car to the front... plus with the exception of magazine cars, I have never seen them on a street driven car...

So let me know what ya think, and they would be all red, not just the ones that have little red caps on the end...

NXRacer
12-26-2003, 02:08 PM
doesn't sound like a bad idea. Should look OK. It'll go with the rest of the theme and it'll be subtle enough so it wont stick out a lot, but will still look decent.

Mike's89AccordLX
12-26-2003, 02:25 PM
I just saw some sets of red and some sets of blue locking lug nuts at Auto Zone for about $25-$30

HostileJava
12-26-2003, 02:54 PM
I don't know I know they aren't that big but If the rest of the car is all one color they may really stick out. If they are only 25$ though might as well see how it looks.

MrBen
12-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Go for it, on the right car I think it would look pretty good.