PDA

View Full Version : PROJECT , TURBO ( Fox )

FoX
12-28-2003, 05:42 PM
I am getting ready to turbo charge my 3g. I have a 1988 honda accord LX-i which has just been rebuilt and tuned. i have already got a gt25 garrett turbo, and intercooler. i need a manifold for turbo. downpipe. FMU. and a missing link kit i was told but not sure.. I was thinking bigger injectors and possibly fuel pump. i am going for as much torq i can squeez from this little car. i am looking for any good suggestions. I am in a hurry so to say, I want to enter my car into tuner bash here in panama city florida on march 13-14 2004. I already race this car as i have it now but like i said am going for more... also i want to add a 30HP jet for NOS. am really looking for input and cautions.

bobafett
12-28-2003, 05:49 PM
the member here called "sean" can hook you up with downpipe and chargepipes, and im sure he may be able to put t25 flanges on his manifold.

as for fuel management, if you are going to go ghetto style then AFC, FMU, and some missing links would work, but sean also makes a system for the a20a3 that is designed to run boost. there are plenty of threads on it in the performance and projects section if you want to check it out.

ps, welcome, it would be cool to have more turbo members, and YAY for not being a rice member! ;)

shepherd79
12-28-2003, 07:11 PM
i would recomend adjustible cam gear for more tunning options.

smufguy
12-28-2003, 09:09 PM
awsome. Seems like a lot of people are venturing this turbo section on their own. well, hopefully it will all be good and no bad happenings.

Got any pictures of your car man? or a website we can nose thru? I know crap about turbo so i cant help but Sean can, like mentioned.

89T
02-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I am bumping every old turbo thread. Is it running or gone.