PDA

View Full Version : well my car was broken into

mykwikcoupe
12-30-2003, 07:45 PM
The stupid kids got in through the top of the drivers door window. They bent the little metal tab up and fished it from what it looks like. They tried to get me deck. they only got the trim ring and faceplate. I even made it really easy on them. I left the keys for the deck in the faceplate box in the glovebox. The banged up my dash and screwed the tim around the deck. They left a bunch of christmas gifts, an Rc10gt FT with over 700 invested. they left the futaba radio. They left the cash in the ashtray, gude intake in the trunk and a bunch of other stuff. i got way to tired last night and forgot to empty out the car. I live in the ghetto anyway. I ordered a new faceplate off ebay already. I need an alarm now. Ive had clifford with terrible falsing, ungo with terrible troubles and headaches as they are no longer made. Any other names better than others. Oh well just thought Id share how stupid kids are now days. When i was there age I new how to get decks out without the headaches. Maybe thats why Im into audio gear so much

RobT5580
12-31-2003, 04:30 AM
Good thing for you they were stupid it seems like Honda's are very popular to steel these days.

Elijah
12-31-2003, 05:25 AM
Dumb kids! I lived in a nice place and these I guess kids tried breaking in my car through the sunroof. They bent all my shit up and dented my roof and the little dinks didnt even get it after all!

chriskatana
12-31-2003, 05:28 AM
Sorry about the breakin, glad you didn't lose the good stuff! how bad is the damage?
I've got a complete interior if you need plastics or dash pieces.
Let me know if you need any parts.

Thanks,
Chris

The stupid kids got in through the top of the drivers door window. They bent the little metal tab up and fished it from what it looks like. They tried to get me deck. they only got the trim ring and faceplate. I even made it really easy on them. I left the keys for the deck in the faceplate box in the glovebox. The banged up my dash and screwed the tim around the deck. They left a bunch of christmas gifts, an Rc10gt FT with over 700 invested. they left the futaba radio. They left the cash in the ashtray, gude intake in the trunk and a bunch of other stuff. i got way to tired last night and forgot to empty out the car. I live in the ghetto anyway. I ordered a new faceplate off ebay already. I need an alarm now. Ive had clifford with terrible falsing, ungo with terrible troubles and headaches as they are no longer made. Any other names better than others. Oh well just thought Id share how stupid kids are now days. When i was there age I new how to get decks out without the headaches. Maybe thats why Im into audio gear so much

adams86lxi
12-31-2003, 12:10 PM
That sucks, sorry to hear about that. I had my car broken into a few months ago too. stole everthing like my subs, amp, and deck and not to mention broke the window. Stupid thieves!!!!!!!

mykwikcoupe
12-31-2003, 10:47 PM
thanks for the simpathy. The only pieces that are really bad is the black radio holder thing. They either got scared off or where just breaking in to break in. If they live in the complex with me than I would be scared also. We had to call the cops 3 times since we lived in this ghetto. The first time I had lived here for like 2 days. I wake up at like 3am to pounding on my door. I ask who it was and guy swears I owe him money and other stuff. i think the people who lived here before me were dealers. So I call the cops and let him know. He proceeds to kick in the door. As he gets in the final blow and kicks in the door I got him with the working end of my 44 desert eagle.

I guess I made a bad name for myself. We got an attempted breakin once. He was met with exteme hostility. Have you ever seen a 150 lb mastif at work when hes trained to protect HIS home. That was kinda cool. I bet hell never go robbing again. Looked like a scene from that tom hanks movie Turner and Hooch. 3rd time was a domestic incident involving a few neighbors and my car as the center of abuse. They totally ruined my paint on my Tbird. They were slamming each other around and into my car. Not intentionally i take it but even still. I HATE THIS GHETTO

89accord_lxi_coupe
01-02-2004, 08:56 AM
count yourself lucky, my stereo and some cd's got jacked christmas night. all the other cars that got broken into had windows broken, i fortunately had left my doors unlocked. it was only a sony HU, which i wanted to replace anyway, but i like the cd's they jacked. some of them were my moms too. they flipped the trunk to pull a sub, but i don't have one. haha, i hope that pissed them off. they knew how to pull the deck since there was no damage. i was like one of seven or eight people that got hit that night in my area. oh well, they'll be punished in the end.

Mike89Accordcom
01-02-2004, 10:22 AM
I know how you feel. Thieves suck.

od2681
01-02-2004, 10:32 AM
man im thinkin i should put a pitbull in my car or somethin...

BDaccordguy
01-02-2004, 10:38 AM
we used to do that, put the dog in the car.. well take her with us when we went somewhere. She was a pitbull/german shorthair mix and while she was the nicest dog ever, i can gaurantee you nobody was goin in that van.

mykwikcoupe
01-02-2004, 09:31 PM
kinda like gone in 60 seconds. The hummer with a boa snake in it. Would be cool. id think leaving an animal in the car is kinda ani,al abuse. Its yours so do as you like. People around here are freaking tree huggers with kids that walk all over them. Id like that car alarm in africa I saw on a post someplace. Theres little nitro jets on the sideof the car under the sill. When the door opens and is armed, it sprays a flame about 5 feet tall.

I am tring to figure out how to get the shell of the car chaged so when it gets touched it shocks the shit outta the teives. I know how to wire it. Its the lawyers Im trying to figure out. like the guy who broke into a house, slipped and broke his shoulder. Sued the owners of the house and won. What kinda world do we live in here. I like the russian and egyptian systems. let them sit in a REAL JAIL for about 5 years before they evenn get a trial. And if they do get found guilty send them to th prison in texas or wherever they make them wear pink and have them work everyday in the hot sun. Only place ot go is Knowwhere for miles and miles

gingerbreadman
01-04-2004, 01:38 PM
sorry to hear that mine got hit 2 months ago and im stil waiting for the insurance to do something about it, they scratched up my dash and so forth but they were professional about it except that they broke the screwdriver in the starter (idiots) and that i had all new clothes in the trunk with (he he) a half p of bud under my clothes. I tell you when i was young we took everything in the car, these kids don't even look around i don't even know why they bother.
check out the damage:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/88shyne