PDA

View Full Version : front wiper fluid motor ??

gekko
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
where is that motor ... can't find it
is there a fuse for that motor (won't function)
in the back fluid comes out and to my front lights but not the front ,,, not a sound when i try so i gotta be the motor

MrBen
01-02-2004, 07:46 PM
It is under the dash. Look at the label on the back of that panel. If it isn't the fuse, then your motor is bad. It is not easy to replace!

gekko
01-03-2004, 08:59 AM
where is that motor ?? i can't find it
lucky me i got a spare part car =)

It is under the dash. Look at the label on the back of that panel. If it isn't the fuse, then your motor is bad. It is not easy to replace!

4sillypwr
01-03-2004, 11:02 PM
it's on the wiper fluid bottle under the front bumper. (at least it is on my prelude)

-David

HondaBoy
01-03-2004, 11:25 PM
i know, its on the driver side, left hand drive. anyway, its right at the front of the car behind the bumper. you will have to take the black plastic shield off to access it. just pull on the little motor, its on the side of the fluid tank. i had to replace mine, got one at the junkyard for $5. watch out, that fluid will go everywhere when you pull the pump out of the tube. wont hurt you though,lol. anyway, im glad i replaced my sprayer motor.

MrBen
01-03-2004, 11:26 PM
It's under the fluid reservoir. If you can get to it from under the car, that would probably be easiest.

gekko
01-04-2004, 03:17 PM
thanx for the info , but is the 3 fuse behind the coin box that says wiper , for the motor or just the wipers ??