PDA

View Full Version : trying to show sum pics let me know?

gingerbreadman
01-03-2004, 12:46 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/id/88shyne

finally i think i got this thing going let me know if i do or what i need to do or if i did do this right what ya think of my beast?

88accordalltheway
01-03-2004, 12:56 PM
where did you get the clear turn signals, and how much were they?

BITESIZE
01-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Sure don't look like 18" rims, maybe if you dropped that car 2 inches or so.....that'd be awesome. I don't like the chrome fenders, too flashy for my taste, but the euro tails look pretty sweet. Let's see some more tail light pictures.

shepherd79
01-03-2004, 12:58 PM
nice. the lights are custom made. no one makes them.

gingerbreadman
01-03-2004, 01:02 PM
i designed the corners and tails myself, it's what i do best, i have a shop where i work on all kinds for different cars, i know what it's like to have a car where all the parts you want arn't available so through trial and error i came up with what you see. Also my bad yer right they r 17's i don't know what i was thinkin when i wrote 18 i'll have to fix that, i did drop it 2 inch but it sat at the same spot the originals were at any idea why?

TJ89Accord
01-03-2004, 01:29 PM
take some pics in the day. Looks like too much chrome for my taste though...

tim

L3G10N
01-03-2004, 01:29 PM
if the car still sat at the mame heigh, maybe check your coil..... cause they are not droped coil.........

i've dropped mine 1.5inch and i can see a big difference! so, think about 2

HondaBoy
01-03-2004, 10:51 PM
look good. take some day pix so we can see what it realy looks like. i'd like to see you custom tails on a car. looks like an idea i had come up with. i decided supra style for mine.

blazin3gen
01-03-2004, 11:44 PM
looks awesome! more pics of your tails!

gingerbreadman
01-04-2004, 12:39 PM
i won't be able to throw more of my tail picks up because 2 months ago my car got stolen, i got it back (thank god i left the tank dead empty and it ended up down the street) it's sitting at the body shop still awaiting for the f*#king insurance company to freakin do something about it, they stole my system, keyed up the car, broke the screw driver in the starter... man i was pissed, still am 'cause i have no car. Those pics were taken in the summer, new ones she'll be all new paint shaved trunk, sidings, molded kit to body, shaving passenger handle and the ring around the drivers handle (that's how they got in it through the passenger where the ring around the handle is they pryed it open and popped the lock...cheap ass accord door handles and locks. They should do something about those set ups 'cause i still see them on newer cars. It's stupid. so if you want pics of other lights for other cars i can show ya, but mine will take awhile. I also am selling my trunk euro's 'cause it's getting shaved so who ever wants them i'll throw an old pick of them, and when i get the car back i'll take a new one of what they look like now.

buzzbomber88lx
01-04-2004, 02:24 PM
nice tails......i hat euro tails but only because i see them too much on civics and stuff but when you see them on a 3g it's a little diff. too bad your car got jacked. hope it looks better with the shaving and stuff.

PortugalFocus
01-04-2004, 06:27 PM
those tails are wicked....... super sweet.......

PortugalFocus
01-04-2004, 06:28 PM
one word .....revolutionary........

Mattphi
01-04-2004, 06:38 PM
very nice...how much are u asking for the Euros? Write me a PM and let me know

88accordalltheway
01-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Fukn SICK! how did you make the corner lights?