PDA

View Full Version : Dx? Lx? Lx-i? Se-i?

sccrsteve5
01-05-2004, 05:16 PM
I don't know what model mine is... from looking at everyone elses i have narrowed it down to either DX or LX...the lil emblem was taken off after a fender bender from the last owner so i don't know which one...can someone tell me how to find out? thanks :nuts:

zero.counter
01-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Door jamb, under the hood, what amenities you have...

shepherd79
01-05-2004, 05:23 PM
if your engine is carb and you don't have power windows, power locks you have DX model. if you have everything power you have LX model.
if your have EFI motor, and you have rear drum brakes. you have LXI, and if you have rear disk brakes you have SEI.

easyryder
01-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Well said Shep ....and the sunroof as well separates the LXi and SEi from the rest of the pack

johndej
01-05-2004, 07:24 PM
hmm......... i've seen a sunroof on an LX. from what i know a DX is the bottem of the barrel (carbed and w/out many creature comforts, also, most tend to have black bumpers), then comes LX (still carbed but w/ more stuff like power windows and body colored bumpers), then LX-I (fuel injected and the rest of the stuff offered on the LX, also as stated before, rear drum brakes), and last and best of all, the SE-I (only offered in 89, comes w/ leather, bose radio and amp, armrest, and disk brakes all around)

sccrsteve5
01-05-2004, 09:12 PM
awesome, thanks...I have an LX then...thanks again