PDA

View Full Version : fresh new pics

KoNEY
01-05-2004, 07:32 PM
ok, i know these are kinda dark, but they're pics of lighting, and tomorrow, ill get some pics of shave job and misc. engine pics. the 2nd page has another lense, u guys think that my new cleaner lenses look better w/ orange bulbs, or shall i leave the hyperwhite xenons.....? anyway, ill post more pics tomorrow of moldings shaved and a crazy-ass build my friend is doing "mitsu-style"

(lense on page 1 has xenon bulb, page 2 has amber bulb)

link.....http://www.cardomain.com/id/koney

blazin3gen
01-05-2004, 08:12 PM
where the pics homie?

k-roy
01-05-2004, 08:20 PM
http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc12.jpg

Mystic1
01-05-2004, 11:18 PM
You need a new camera, I can't make out a thing... ...its almost like there not even there!!

BITESIZE
01-05-2004, 11:20 PM
I think Koney was so excited he forgot the pictures.

Bloodlust
01-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Where the pics dude? I dont know, where the pics? Dude I dont know dude. :bandit:

BITESIZE
01-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Dude would are the pictures?

KoNEY
01-06-2004, 03:46 PM
ok, as promised, i now have pics of shaved mouldng and antenna, long with a crazy mitsubishi build, its kinda a 3geez style build, only not with honda

www.cardomain.com/id/koney

89AccordLvr
01-06-2004, 04:22 PM
how hard is it to shave the moulding and what process did u take all bondo or another way?

KoNEY
01-06-2004, 04:31 PM
its easy, considering you have tools, sandpaper, metal, a welder, and a LOT of patience. as u can see, im not done, but i am damn close, i just laid my old moulding peices on a large sheet of metal, and traced them, and then cut with plasma 1/4 inch inside my lines so that i could fill with bodyfiller, and to keep welds inside the molding's previous holding channel in the car. i then welded the metal in, ground the welds down, and then opened up a fat can of evercoat z-grip bodyfiller. i then filled, blocked, filled, blocked, and filled until it was close, then i spread a layer of Bondo over that (the bondo is a little thinner, and goes on smoother than evercoat, but evercoat is better for filling on metal...) while i was at it, i removed the antenna and did it as well. im planning on getting an 87 teg so i can get her bumper and sweet b18....then paint!