PDA

View Full Version : pep boy fags

hatch is back
01-06-2004, 07:41 PM
well,its was great to be kicked of this cool site but as you can see its not that hard to get back on. now the 10 conclusions i made before were just my opinion but i guess every one had somthing from on that list. well sorry to tell you that your a pep boys ricer. and for the dum fucks out there who thing otherwise, go watch the fast and the furious a couple more times.there are only 4 or 5 nice cars on this site the white turbo hatch,the white couple with he chromies, the maroon couple with the turbo and the gold hatch with the carbon fibe hood, every one else start takin notes from these people because your bone stock accords with the 18ich rims on them are not doing it. so have fun spending time at you loal pepboys buying cool neons and fake nos stickers, O i almost for got i thought it was pretty funny how younz said i had the slow pepboy car i was talking about well check m old mod list you name one thig i could posabley buy from pep boys.and before you start bashin on my car again look at the mod list carfully, look and see what motors in it, it says ohig about no a20a, matter of fact i oesnt say anythingabout my motor. SO THING ABOUT IT DUM FUCKS! I'll give younz a hint TORQUE MONSTER! now for younz who watch the fast and the furious to much you wont have a fuckin clue
:flip: :flip:
FUCK OFF!

kicker1_solo
01-06-2004, 07:44 PM
I hate people that show their 3rd grade education, go back to school fag.

<----Has over $40,000 worth of stuff in his cars, so let me tickle your tonsils with my cock.

zero.counter
01-06-2004, 07:44 PM
well,its was great to be kicked of this cool site but as you can see its not that hard to get back on. now the 10 conclusions i made before were just my opinion but i guess every one had somthing from on that list. well sorry to tell you that your a pep boys ricer. and for the dum fucks out there who thing otherwise, go watch the fast and the furious a couple more times.there are only 4 or 5 nice cars on this site the white turbo hatch,the white couple with he chromies, the maroon couple with the turbo and the gold hatch with the carbon fibe hood, every one else start takin notes from these people because your bone stock accords with the 18ich rims on them are not doing it. so have fun spending time at you loal pepboys buying cool neons and fake nos stickers, O i almost for got i thought it was pretty funny how younz said i had the slow pepboy car i was talking about well check m old mod list you name one thig i could posabley buy from pep boys.and before you start bashin on my car again look at the mod list carfully, look and see what motors in it, it says ohig about no a20a, matter of fact i oesnt say anythingabout my motor. SO THING ABOUT IT DUM FUCKS! I'll give younz a hint TORQUE MONSTER! now for younz who watch the fast and the furious to much you wont have a fuckin clue
:flip: :flip:
FUCK OFF!

....hrmphh....

blazin3gen
01-06-2004, 07:46 PM
lol dude your gay pep boyz RULEZ YO !

ahahahhaha

kicker1_solo
01-06-2004, 07:47 PM
....hrmphh....
'nuff said :D

wprocomp
01-06-2004, 07:52 PM
do you have anything better to do than go on here and talk about stupid shit...whats the point? I mean do you really have an accord or not....and by the way,alot of people may not look like they have alot of stuff done to there accords...but I am sure alot of them have hell of alot more pride in there car than you do...countless hours of repairing and tuning it dosent even phase these people...

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Dumb people shouldn't breed.

blazin3gen
01-06-2004, 07:54 PM
silly rabbit tricks are for kids......

bobafett
IBTL nuff said! :D

your last thread was pointless enough, why this? of course its not hard to make a new username and log back on... holy shit you are a fucking rocket scientist.. omg did you create the interanet???!!! and yes its true, even if they ban your IP it is STILLLLLLLL easy to get back onto 3geez and post pointless threads, imagine that....

wow how did you ever get so smart at forum whoring...

why dont you post some pics of your non a20 engine and some timeslips how about that. we have no reason to believe a word that you say without pics.... and your attitude doesnt help out your side either...

kicker1_solo
do you have anything better to do than go on here and talk about stupid shit...
no he doens't have anything better to do, look at him. He's a worthless little shit that mispells every other word, he needs to get his dumb ass onto www.hukedonfonickswerkedferme.com. He's a pathetic little dweeb that's living with his mommy and daddy and riding his bicycle to the store to buy milk for them.

wprocomp
01-06-2004, 07:57 PM
please tell use what motor you do have in your car...what your not answering? dont start something you cannot FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a pathetic little dweeb that's living with his mommy and daddy and riding his bicycle to the store to buy milk for them.

nope he dosent need too...mommy gots plenty of milk for him at home...

deadlight
01-06-2004, 07:59 PM
SO THING ABOUT IT DUM FUCKS! !

I must say that is a compelling argument.

Don't get into a Torque Monster Fight with me either...my Lugnuts require more torque than your Honda makes.

hatch is back
01-06-2004, 07:59 PM
do you have anything better to do than go on here and talk about stupid shit...whats the point? I mean do you really have an accord or not....and by the way,alot of people may not look like they have alot of stuff done to there accords...but I am sure alot of them have hell of alot more pride in there car than you do...countless hours of repairing and tuning it dosent even phase these people...

countless hours of what puting some cool stickers on or hooking up them neon lights aahahah start using your duckin brains

kicker1_solo
01-06-2004, 08:00 PM
nope he dosent need too...mommy gots plenty of milk for him at home...
I've got some milk for his mom :D

zero.counter
01-06-2004, 08:01 PM
countless hours of what puting some cool stickers on or hooking up them neon lights aahahah start using your duckin brains
Matt????? Is this you?

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Refer to post #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

wprocomp
01-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Matt????? Is this you?

I highly doubt it...but you never know...crazy mofo

kicker1_solo
01-06-2004, 08:03 PM
aahahah start using your duckin brains
ducking????

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:05 PM
I think he is fumb ducking.

hatch is back
01-06-2004, 08:06 PM
ducking????

if you have to know like half of you retards even know how or what my motors is, ever heard of the ls vtec :flip:

Mystic1
I am now stupider for having read that. To think I wasted the time that I could have spent doing something usefull like going to pepboys. I don't know about you but from what I see at least 50% of the projects here envolve going to the junk yard and 30% home made. leaving only 20% for pepboys. Wonder why he didn't go for the whole junkyard argument... ...what am I doing... ..he'll be banned again soon so why even make a point about it.

deadlight
what a fother mucker.

blazin3gen
Matt????? Is this you?

no thats not him hes not an ass like this mofo is

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:07 PM
WTF are you talking about, do you like to fuck Ducks?

kicker1_solo
01-06-2004, 08:07 PM
ever heard of the ls vtec :flip:
yes, that's my motor's little sister, what's your point?

deadlight
01-06-2004, 08:08 PM
if you have to know like half of you retards even know how or what my motors is, ever heard of the ls vtec :flip:

Stop, please, I don't know how that was an argument to ducking. but okay.

wprocomp
you have an ls/vtec huh...do you know whjat that even is...tell me...what did you do to make it work...no hints...just use what little brain mass you do have

BITESIZE
Damn, he even posted in the Accord Pictures section. Show's how brilliant this duck fucker really is.

3G Jester
01-06-2004, 08:10 PM
IBTL!!!!

homeboy consider yourself :banned:

oh. and flaming ricers with out pics or slips to back it up........makes you only one thing........:rice:

hatch is back
01-06-2004, 08:11 PM
yes, that's my motor's little sister, what's your point?

motor in what i hope your note talkigabot that gs interga pic you have inder yur name

deadlight
01-06-2004, 08:11 PM
3g jester, that is true, w/o pics, you are exactly what you are against. nice job ducker.

hatch is back
01-06-2004, 08:15 PM
you have an ls/vtec huh...do you know whjat that even is...tell me...what did you do to make it work...no hints...just use what little brain mass you do have

LS block with either a b16 head or a grs head, ichoose the b16 head
any other questions reject because my time here is over your all a waste of a 3rd gen accord

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Quack Quack UGLY FUCKLING DUCKLING!

hatch is back
01-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Quack Quack UGLY FUCKLING DUCKLING!

do you relize you look like an ass criter, and buy the way see if you culdfit 20's under your hatch haha fag

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Learn how to spell. Why would I want to fit 20's under my hatch. And I'm not a Fag, I like Chicks.......in bed.

k-roy
01-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Quack quack mofo.
http://images.thestreet.com/markets/dumbestgm/7600.gif

Hey hatch is back, Get a life. Ya know human interaction.

wprocomp
01-06-2004, 08:23 PM
please leave already...I dont care what you have to say anymore...go do it somewhere else...and if you do have a ls/vtec car I dont care...its been done so get over it and shove it up your ass already,goodbye.

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Looks like hatch got goosed by a truck!

deadlight
01-06-2004, 08:25 PM
do you relize you look like an ass criter, and buy the way see if you culdfit 20's under your hatch haha fag

and you look like an illiterate fuck.

BITESIZE
01-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Hatch is Back has a tiny wiener.

B16 ED9
01-06-2004, 08:33 PM
you guys want him to stop, so stop feeding the flame, and stop posting ;)

Elijah
01-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Look u liitle fag do u not know what banned means!!It means beat it.And I think that there are a few more cars on here then the ones u talk about.There are quite a few turbo cars around now.And if you have a swap what is it.