PDA

View Full Version : Bodykit help. quick please!

spanky5485
01-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Hey guys
First off your going to read this and probably wonder why its in this section, and not in the "frequently asked questions" section and i apologize for that right off the bat. And im sure you've already answered this question before, but i need to know and cant afford to waste time reading through hundreds of old thread to find the one that pretains to my question. Once again im sorry.
My question is out of all the bodykits which of these front bumpers fits best, the 90' - 93' accord front bumper or the 90' - 93' Integra front bumper. also which sidekirt would fits best on my coupe. And please confirm that the accrod rear bumper is the only one that fits.
Also rate the difficulty of making this kit work on my car 1 being hard and 10 being easy
The reason im in a hurry is because the kit i want to buy is on sale and only for one more day, so i want to ge tthe best merchandise for my money.
And please dont leave threads that are telling me to use the search button, or that im a noobie, because it really doesnt help me. i respected you ugys and if i had the time i would find this out on my own but as it is im in a crunch for time

Thank you very much for any help

Ryan

HondaManDan
01-07-2004, 09:08 PM
4th G accord REAR bumper.
90-93 Teg FRONT bumper.
4th G accord sideskirts.

Have fun.

kicker1_solo
01-07-2004, 09:35 PM
And please dont leave threads that are telling me to use the search button, or that im a noobie, because it really doesnt help me.
it would if you actually searched, you could have had your answer days ago instead of waiting for us and then sorting through all the BS posts.

BITESIZE
01-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Kicker, you're so awesome, you speak your mind, i like it, the truth hurts in my opinion.

HostileJava
01-08-2004, 05:51 AM
it would if you actually searched, you could have had your answer days ago instead of waiting for us and then sorting through all the BS posts.

Not to mention the Sticky at the top of this forum called Bodykits.

k-roy
01-08-2004, 05:59 AM
I'll make it even easier
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=27474

HostileJava
01-08-2004, 06:00 AM
I'll make it even easier
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=27474

O damn that first car that popped up is so fawcking hot. Does anyone know who owns it?

k-roy
01-08-2004, 06:03 AM
I think it belongs to the llittle girl :uh:

HostileJava
01-08-2004, 06:07 AM
She must have one rich daddy :D

Bloodlust
01-08-2004, 12:39 PM

Kicker, you're so awesome, you speak your mind, i like it, the truth hurts in my opinion.

You know what, Im fking sick of you guys who are all like use the search button, blah blah blah. I have said this again and again, and guess what Im going to say it again: IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP SOMEONE, DONT POST IN THEIR THREAD JUST TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP OR TO BE AN ASSHOLE!!! He said he searched but didnt find a relevant thread. Yes, it happens. So why dont you put your asshole half of you aside, and post a link to the thread and say here you go. Wouldnt that be easier than being an asshole? And you know what Bitesize, this is mostly directed at you because half of your posts have consisted of the words "DO A SEARCH" so here is what I have to say to you: You're an ass, [B]The Truth Hurts In My Opinion...

HostileJava
01-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Because all he had to do was look at the first thread in the forum.

kicker1_solo
01-08-2004, 05:03 PM
He said he searched but didnt find a relevant thread.
would you care to show me where he said that he searched?

spanky5485
01-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Well,
Thank you guys, for all of your imput on the subject ( if you did ). I understand that this was obviously a dumb question as i stated it. i meant it as more of an opinionated question, asking "Which body kit you think would be easier to install". I'm extremely sorry for posting a dumb question. Ill try not to do it again. As for those who simply stated to "Do a search" i would hope that you would decide to not post anything at all, but its obvious that you did. Please dont think that i am a newbie, i know that i've only been here for one year, but im passionate about our cars and i am constantly looking for ways to improve it and have learned alot from this website. and i wanna keep learning but that is kind of hard when the responses you get back are meaningless to you and are not aimed at helping, i just hoped that we could be like a team and work together in the cause to make our cars better and to share the knowledge with as many people as possible. All i am saying is that the way you post is discouraging to some who are new, i think that it is wrong and is a complete waste of bandwidth. I would also like to thank Blood lust for saying something that he beleives, i respect him for that and am thankful he helped me out. All i would ask is that we stop being the newbies and the elders, and we just become 3geez, a great club.

Thank you for reading

Ryan

kicker1_solo
01-08-2004, 05:45 PM
i just hoped that we could be like a team and work together in the cause to make our cars better and to share the knowledge with as many people as possible.
We are a team and had that in mind when we spent hours making threads that contain almost anything you could possibly want to know, we did that just for people like you. So we were working together in the cause to make our cars better and to share the knowledge with as many people as possible. It's people like you that don't bother to join in with our team, so come on, be a team member and use the info we provided and not ask us to provide it again and again and again. :)

HostileJava
01-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Well,
All i am saying is that the way you post is discouraging to some who are new, i think that it is wrong and is a complete waste of bandwidth.
Ryan

Like creating a new thread when the answer is right in front of you is not a waste of bandwidth. Not only that but we all get tired of answering the same question 2-3 times a week everyweek for people who can't search or look through the other threads in the section. C'mon look how much bandwidth was wasted on this whole thread when all you had to do was open the first thread at the top of the page.

spanky5485
01-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I feel completely fucking stupid. You know im sorry for asking the qeustion, because i knew this was exactly what was going to happen. And i am completely wrong, i apologize for that. I read the forum and have before, it has great pictures in it. I guess i didnt search far enough though, because i was looking for a more in depth description of how to do it. Once again im sorry for this silly thread, and ill admit when i was wrong. The problem for me is, im a high school kid, and between $200 dollars permonth for insurance plus gas and my girlfreind i have absolutely no money left, and for once after i completely wrecked my front end and my car is in three different collrs i saved enough money to afford a bodykit and some bodywork on my car and to ge tit repainted. im soo sorry for being inapropriate. all i can say is that im sorry and that next time ill read more in depth, before posting.

ryan

89AcCOrDmike
01-08-2004, 10:02 PM
geeze guys take it easy on him...theres no reason to be a dick about it, if you want him to search tell him to use the search button next time to help find answers, and help him find the answers, i'm just thankful i wasn't treated like this when i was a noob or i would have said fuck this and left! Hey ryan, listen....post all the questions you need answered and everyone here will be happy to help, just remember the search button is a tool and if you are still confused because it did not answer a specific question you had or you just want to talk about PLEASE make a thread about it and hopefully you will get some helpful feedback.

BITESIZE
01-08-2004, 10:20 PM
And you know what Bitesize, this is mostly directed at you because half of your posts have consisted of the words "DO A SEARCH" so here is what I have to say to you: You're an ass, [B]The Truth Hurts In My Opinion...

I'm a SMART ASS, not an ass in my opinion. :321:

Why does everyone take everyone so serious, great googly moogly.

Chill out Bloodlust.........or I'll tell my mommy on you! :argue2:

HostileJava
01-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Don't worry I'll tell his mommy on him later :D. I think my test fit thread would have better answered your question, but again all you would have to do is a quick search.

http://209.151.81.66/showthread.php?t=22545

BITESIZE
01-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Damn it, had I only done a search! That thread was right in front of me......

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone for being a "funny guy"

HatchCord
01-18-2004, 09:42 PM
hey spanky, dont take it so bad man. i see this all the time thats why i dont post so much man. sometimes its intimidating to us new guys on here to post cuz we ask one wrong question and we are treated like dirt. i feel you man, we are all a team and theres no sense for these squabbles.