PDA

View Full Version : guess wut i saw on sat!

jays87
07-01-2002, 05:55 PM
ok i was out side my church after a wedding case i had to cean up the candy hearts all over the side walk and a 89 accord went by wit i guess 90-91 or 92-93 altezza tail lights! you can tell he did some body work on it there was bondo lots of it but they fit nicely and they were hot! now all i have to do is get a hold of the lights and the body material or even ee if i might be abe to see that guy again and stop him so i can get him on here his car looked pretty nice ne way

jays87
07-07-2002, 04:29 PM
o i dont wanna be the pissed off one on this bored but every time i pos somethin non of you guys respond and its really startin to get to me! :mad: i thought you guys are hre to help us fellow memebers out and not ignore us like we are nothing! :mad:

88LXi68
07-07-2002, 04:48 PM
I am not trying to be a prick but you posted this in the "Accord Pics" section but you have no pics. so people come to you thread and are hoping for a pic but you have nothing. the "Appearance" forum would have been better.

TeKKnoTeKK
07-07-2002, 04:49 PM
Jay that's not what's goin on man.....I just think that not a lot of people on this board have much of an interest in altezzas. I can understand where you are coming from because it's frustrating when you make a post and nobody responds, it's happened to me many times. So please don't get frustrated, everyone is here to help. But it seems like the post above you never really asked a question for someone to respond to.

Maydnaella
07-07-2002, 05:16 PM
*patpat* It happens to me too. Some of us think of something to say but we're just too lazy to click the reply button. I know I am sometimes. http://paperwin.gs/anikaos/blush.gif
We're not ignoring you though. promise. :)

pimp86LX
07-07-2002, 08:35 PM
i go by the premiss, "don't speak unless its usefull"

i like to walk the line of insight and post whoring

:smokin: :bandit:

89accordlxi
07-08-2002, 06:27 AM
I checked the posts last evening but I didn't see this one. My browser has a problem that if I don't hit reload, it doesn't show the most recent posts. If I would have seen this post, I would definitely have replied because I have been wanting to do the very same thing as the car that you saw for a long, long time now. If you can track that person down and maybe get some pics it would help build up my confidence to try to tackle the task myself.

It is understandable to get frustrated when no one replies to your posts. It has happened to me a few times as well.. But try not to take it out on us. Yes, we are all here to help each other, but sometimes, your post for example, there doesn't seem to be a suggestion for a reply.... We are not doing it on purpose or anything like that. If you want people to reply then you need to either ask a question or asks for suggestions or what not. For example( Does any body want me to try to get a hold of this guy?, or does any body else seen this before?) Stuff like that.
Your post just ends with a comment and that's it.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass or insulting your ability to write by any means. I am just one member trying to HELP another member because that is what we are here for..

So yeah, please try to see if you can get a hold of the person or some pics.

Thanks.

My work here is done..

I'm out.

jigga225
07-08-2002, 08:13 AM
Man Ithink those lights are gettin over played. It seems that almost everyone is getting them. I even saw some on a PT Cruiser. (Nasty!)
But I wouldnt even put them on our cars if they did make them. Not original. I like to have stuff nobody else has.

88Ex-i
07-08-2002, 02:09 PM
i find it interesting that someone took the time to get the altezzas on a 3rd gen. and i would have liked to see some pics of it. But its not my cup of tea. They are so common place, that i don't bother to look at them anymore. I think there are more altezzas out there than stock taillights.

DrMunky
07-08-2002, 07:00 PM
You guys are funny. Two years ago damn-near everyone here was all "Man I wish they made freakin altezzas for our cars!! How come we can't get anyone to make them for us?!?!" and now you're all like "damnit I HATE altezzas!!".

88Ex-i
07-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by DrMunky
You guys are funny. Two years ago damn-near everyone here was all "Man I wish they made freakin altezzas for our cars!! How come we can't get anyone to make them for us?!?!" and now you're all like "damnit I HATE altezzas!!".

I personaly never really liked them, except for on the car they came on, but I think the reason everyones mind changed on them is cause they were rare a few years ago, and when you saw them on Honda, it really turned heads. Now every Import and Domestic out there have them. Its a bit of a fad to hate them now, but I was never into them to start.

Chrome_thangs
07-15-2002, 08:24 PM
I'm not gonna lie when i first got my 3gee i wanted som altezzas BAD, but now everyone has them. They even have them on (stock) Maximas now and a few other cars i've seen.

Another "fad" that's played out is the windshield squirter lights. I had some on my car, but i took them off because EVERYONE has them. Trucks, vans, big sedans and a whole lot of other inapropriate cars.

I'm really loving my side markers though. I hope that not too many people get these to keep it somewhat original. It involves drilling holes in you car so i don't think too many people will risk it.

gr3k0sLaV
07-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Hmmm there aren't many cars with altezzas here in my town but in Melbourne there's lots, lots of civics and that....

The only cars I see altezzas on most commonly are Mitsubishi lancers,

and yer there is a 4th gen prelude with Altezzas, i think the dude is a son of a family friend i think, but i wouldnt have a clue.