PDA

View Full Version : lol, check out my 'rally car'

shane_lxi
01-11-2004, 09:27 PM
I turned my wrecked 3g into one sick and twisted rallying machine. I knew if I wanted to look cool, I was going to have to start out with the steel wheels. They are a bit costly, but I need them to complete the look :D lol. I also knew if I didn't want to look dumb out on the track, I was oging to need a crazy amount of white spray enamel, which I just so happened to have on hand. So, without further adeu, the unofficial 3geez rally car, lol

The sideview of the monster (I named it badgers, lol)
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/473000-473999/473812_12_full.jpg

This is a corner view of the machine
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/473000-473999/473812_10_full.jpg

Here is the front wheel well, after having al ittle 'fun' lol
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/473000-473999/473812_9_full.jpg

Here is the rear view of it
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/473000-473999/473812_8_full.jpg

The best part, the front end lol
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/473000-473999/473812_7_full.jpg

LOL, This is the best pic I took today of the corner :D
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/473000-473999/473812_6_full.jpg

Me and my friend just got done testing it out, making sure it was track worthy, we are going to run ddrift matches against our friends '85 camry lol. We wil also rally against one of my friend's volkswagon rabbit. I knew this dead car was still good for something :D

mykwikcoupe
01-11-2004, 09:46 PM
pics no worky

shane_lxi
01-11-2004, 09:58 PM
They are working on my computer
I am using Yahoo images, what is it saying on your guys's pc's?

blazin3gen
01-11-2004, 09:59 PM
no pictures no worky http://hosting.a-body.net/smilies/redxdance.gif

adams86lxi
01-11-2004, 10:04 PM
isn't working here either!

shane_lxi
01-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Just a minute, I am switching them all over to my cardomain site :D

BDaccordguy
01-11-2004, 10:23 PM
pictures are workin for me... looks like ur havin fun.. i used to go rallying with my old 3g on sandy oil roads around my house, was fun as hell.

blazin3gen
01-11-2004, 10:24 PM
man i could of used that hood arrrr lol

shane_lxi
01-11-2004, 10:33 PM
It was already messed up, it has a big dent where the emblem shoud be
I had a new hood to put on, but it got totaled before I got the chance to put it on, you can have this one if you want it... lol. I have to warn you though, it says badgers on it :D.

BITESIZE
01-11-2004, 10:35 PM
:bong: You should cut the roof off and make it a convertable.

shane_lxi
01-11-2004, 10:38 PM
lol, I really don't care what I do with this car, taking suggestions, lol. THe next car is the one that is going to be nice :D, this one is just for fin. Ever take a lowriding sedan off road, you should :D.

MrBen
01-11-2004, 11:28 PM
I dunno you could part that thing out and make some cash....

k-roy
01-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Oh man those pics are so dark I can't see hsit. Learn to use a camera in the daytime.

I say pull the motor and keep as much under the hood as possible. Then get a grinder and make a convertible

Blue Impact
01-12-2004, 12:28 AM
Show us your drifts!! :D

shane_lxi
01-12-2004, 11:07 AM
I will have drifting pics soon :D. And as for using a camera during daytime, they are working fine on my pc, maybe you should just turn your settings up a bit. Pics os shitty cars look better when you can't see anything anyway :D lol. We have excellent flash on our camera, and I didn't have time to take pics during the day... some people have JOBS, and FRIENDS, and what some like to refer to as A LIFE, lol, jk. I just never have time to take pics during the day, and if I do, I always forget to :p. I am thinking of turning this bad boy into a truck, I don't want it to have the sporty look, and I think I am going to do the ol' heat the springs and put it up on jacks trick to giveit a 2.5" lift, lol. This thing is already sooooo ghetto, I think I can make it more ghetto though :D

shane_lxi
01-12-2004, 11:13 AM
I dunno you could part that thing out and make some cash....

I only sprayed the parts that were already broken, or to crappy to sell. And I only bought it back from the insurance company for the engine, cause Kicker's has high miles on it, just in case something happens, but you know, honda engines last forever, so I don't see that happening anytime soon. The only thing I can think of that I would want to sell (since I want to keep all the other stuff on it as spairs for the new car) is the auto matic tanny.
In fact, PM me if you are interested :D. It is a rebuilt automatic transmission with 300 miles on it since the rebuild (aproximately). If you live in washington, or don't mid driving as far as portland to meet me, I would be more then happy to sell it, just send me a pm :D

Bloodlust
01-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Man oh man, what is this world coming to?

buzzbomber88lx
01-12-2004, 04:24 PM
hahaha thats what we're doin to our 81 starlet! We are gonna repaint it yellow with purple race stripes with house paint and a paint brush...

Sabz5150
01-12-2004, 05:18 PM
It was already messed up, it has a big dent where the emblem shoud be
I had a new hood to put on, but it got totaled before I got the chance to put it on, you can have this one if you want it... lol. I have to warn you though, it says badgers on it :D.

Badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

Badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

Argh it's a snake! Snake! A snake! Ooooohhh it's a snake!

(lather, rinse, repeat!)

Morpheus
01-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Whats wrong with it?

buzzbomber88lx
01-12-2004, 07:56 PM
i think an old person hit it......look at his siggy

MrBen
01-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Actually your pics are quite dark, and so is your signature picture. I have a new monitor set to factory specs and am a graphic designer (soon to be). Your pictures are just plain dark. :)

shane_lxi
01-12-2004, 10:12 PM
The 3g? An old lady took the quarter panel near completely off, and took the whole left side out on her way up :D. She also got all four of my new wheel by getting the ones on the left side, and pushing the right side ones up on the curb. That is why I have soo much hatred for old people.

shane_lxi
01-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Actually your pics are quite dark, and so is your signature picture. I have a new monitor set to factory specs and am a graphic designer (soon to be). Your pictures are just plain dark. :)

lol. well, I will fight this argument out until nobody cares anymore, so face it, I winn. lol, jk. Yeah, I have my monitor pretty light, and I don't like making my photoshop's light colored, I prefer the dark and twisted look of a VERY dark sig. :D

BITESIZE
01-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Shane you are a strange little man......tisk....tisk.....tisk.......

shane_lxi
01-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Shane you are a strange little man......tisk....tisk.....tisk.......

When you reach 6' 3", then you can talk to me like I am a strange little man, until then, I am a strange big man, anddon't you forget it :D. lol. No, as long as I don't fry the engine, I don't give a crap about this car, so I don't care what I do to it. I think this is subconciously my way of coping with the great loss, rather then killing all old people in Grays Harbor :D.

Justin86
01-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Yea some day time pics would be sweet!

XxDark_AccordxX
01-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Sabz5150:

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

Argh it's a snake! Snake! A snake! Ooooohhh it's a snake!

(lather, rinse, repeat!) <===== HAHAHAHA

lightbulblxi
01-15-2004, 05:15 PM
yea, i wannas see some day pix, make it a 3 g mascot, like spray paint www.3geex.com all over it and shit like that.

NotA3G
01-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Hahah! I love it!

All it could use is brighter pics, some PIAA rally lights, and a cool custom bumper:

http://www.f2xx.com/image/jankbumper.jpg

shane_lxi
01-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I am gonna do some more crap to it soon. Will look a lot funnier, thinkin' some duct tape, and some sheet metal :D. I am gonna spray 3geez in the rear window, but I don't knowwhat the mods would think of me if I called it the 3geez mascot, they might get kind of fired up. More pics soon. The next pics I show will be of the two cars (my new one, and the rally car) side by side in a little photo shoot thing :D. It will be nice :D.