PDA

View Full Version : WEST COAST MEET (this thread was modified to include discussion)

Justin86
01-12-2004, 12:53 PM
This is the official sign up for the West Coast meet that is going to be held in Redding this spring break. This thread is only for the details of the meet and a sign up sheet. Mario will inform us later on the details of what going down.

1. Justin86 (yea f*** school!:D)
2. ???
:cheers:

BITESIZE
01-12-2004, 01:07 PM
2. Bitesize From Boise, Idaho

NXRacer
01-12-2004, 01:07 PM
3. NXRacer - FO SHO (i should stop saying that)

HaccordR89
01-12-2004, 09:54 PM
I plan on it but it'll be kind of last minute depending on my school schedule. since i'll need a couple more days than most for driving time...but count me in anyway

300700'88lx-i
01-12-2004, 10:06 PM
Unfortunately for me, this meet isn't during my spring break, and as of Christmas day, my car has been sitting, crippled infront of my house, but I plan on being there. Hopefully I'll scrounge up the money to get the parts that I need to get my car back on its feet before this meet happens. Anyone got an extra front knuckle and rear suspension cross member lying around? But, anyways, sign me up for the meet.

300700'88lx-i
01-12-2004, 10:27 PM
My bad, but sign me in anyways

HaccordR89
01-12-2004, 10:35 PM
woah, i need to check if this fall into my spring break..i don't even know yet..if so..i'm definitly there

cdscowboy
01-13-2004, 01:35 AM
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
4. HaccordR89 (pending school schedule)
5. 300700'88lx-i (pending whatever)
6. cdscowboy (f*** school ;))

MattsAccord
01-13-2004, 01:35 AM
Where do I sign. Count me in.

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
6. cdscowboy (f*** school )
7. 86 accord in c.p.

MarioBurke
01-13-2004, 07:59 AM
OK guys, the reason I posted this meet a month ago was so that we could all be good boys and girls and start planning ahead. I know you most of you have class, but I the teachers usually do keep plans of weekly agendas, so im sure you could ask nicely to get a head on homework or whateer it takes to make this meet.

The Official date for this whole thing is

April 16 - 18. That will be a Friday Satuday and Sunday
as of right now because we are still not sure of where we will be living I am just going to use Walmart as our Meeting area. if you need directions to Walmart, I believe the address over there is

1405 Dana Dr.
Redding, CA

But I will double check to make sure that is absolute. Everyone should make this meet. not just for our 3Geez but for the Kool April Nites event in itself. well worth the drive. Some enthusiasts trailor their cars in from montana and texas just to make it here. its well worth the drive, so hope to see you all there.

Justin86
01-13-2004, 09:39 AM
So the big issue now is where to sleep: hotel, car, tent, inside (depending on how much room there is at Mario's? The food will be taking care my Mario, expect some good stuff too!

DigitaLuminescence
01-13-2004, 12:29 PM
I'll be there.

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescence

HaccordR89
01-13-2004, 04:49 PM
i need to check but if there's a holiday inn there i can probably get at least a few discounted rooms..we could pack people into those as well. i'll look into it later this week

MattsAccord
01-13-2004, 06:15 PM
If we put some money in to get some rooms I would put some in the pot. I know hter is a Holiday Inn there. Discounted rooms would be awesome.

1hot89accord
01-13-2004, 07:09 PM
ill be there, youll see me comming i drive my a20 like its a porche

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-13-2004, 08:59 PM
You said no BS Right :werd: I be there :cheers:

MarioBurke
01-14-2004, 07:37 AM
So the big issue now is where to sleep: hotel, car, tent, inside (depending on how much room there is at Mario's? The food will be taking care my Mario, expect some good stuff too!

eh we'll see about that. it WAS the plan but as of right now my bills are way more than I got coming in. and with court and everything im pretty screwed right now. so we'll see what happens when April comes around.

MattsAccord
01-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I thought Mario said he would BBQ for us like one day for lunch not feed us the whole time were there. Mario I can help you out with food money and I'm sure others can also.

At court give them cops hell the dirty sheep fuckers.

NXRacer
01-14-2004, 10:48 AM
everybody coming should help pitch in on a BBQ. thats a great idea! i'll bring the beer (corona of course :D ) and whatever else is needed.

MattsAccord
01-14-2004, 10:52 AM
We might need to find a place to sleep as well, not sure yet but if we do stay at Mario there is not a wholee bunch of space but enough for a few people. Some of us might want to hich in for a hotel room, I don't mind sleeping on the floor.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Ok who bring the limes?

NXRacer
01-14-2004, 11:05 AM
the weather should be pretty good down there that time of year. why dont we go camping or something? it would be sweet to see a shit load of 3geez come rolling into a camp ground.... :D

Justin86
01-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Yea I'm bring all my caming stuff just incase cause I don't want to pay for the Hoe-tel Inn.

MattsAccord
01-14-2004, 05:58 PM
We should camp at Lake Shasta. The weather shouldn't be to bad but last year when I went down there it rained a little and snowed over the pass. I think it was just a freak storm because everyone was talking about how it never rains that time of year.

MarioBurke
01-15-2004, 03:01 AM
camping indeed sounds like a great idea. shasta lake is way far away for about 15 or so cars to be driving to. whiskey town is close by and prices are jacked up cause your in the middle of no where like shasta lake.

1hot89accord
01-15-2004, 03:43 PM
well im glad this meet sounds like its gonna have a good turn out, i want to see all the different 3g's i see them all the time EVERYWHERE but none are ever tricked out at all, im like the only guy ive ever seen with anything on his 89 accord, so this should be fun! and i dont know bout any of you but im gonna be gettin bombed up there if there is like a campin 3g party type of shit goin on, i am not 100% if ill be drinkin, but if i am ill bring some there with me too

HaccordR89
01-15-2004, 10:50 PM
im down with the camping idea, and i forgot to check so i will for sure tomorrow, but if i can get the rooms im assuming i can get up to 4 or 5 rooms and they would be either $29 or $39 apeice depeding on what they give for employee rates. so i guess we need to decide if we want to go camping or stay at a hotel or both or what, and if were staying at the hotel whos all going to pinch in for a room, i think we could get at least 4 or 5 of us cramed into one room if need be. after we figure out how many people are pitching we'll talk how many rooms to reserve and how much each person will need to pitch exactly

goldyaccord
01-16-2004, 11:41 AM
No can do.. I'm not going to share a bed with anothe geeezer... however, camping is a great idea! I could make it depending on school schedule.

Justin86
01-17-2004, 01:27 AM
No can do.. I'm not going to share a bed with anothe geeezer... however, camping is a great idea! I could make it depending on school schedule.
Whats the madder, I don't snore?

Busted_Blue
01-17-2004, 10:02 AM
i'm going to look up my school schedule first when i get sometime. i'll probably know soon. i'll get back to this :) hopefully i'll have my shocks in =)

goldyaccord
01-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Whats the madder, I don't snore?

becuase someone would pull a MICHAEL JACKSON on me. that's why..

if you snore... it won't bother.. i take my hearing aids out at nite so i sleep like a baby.

MarioBurke
01-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Micheal Jackson didnt do shit. even if he's white now, he was still a bad MF

MarioBurke
01-17-2004, 11:34 PM
So our new goal is that we are looking for a house to rent! well we got a house but we are looking for a new one, that is not occupied by white trash. as you may have heard, Terry and I have been over powered by white trash and basically confined to our rooms. we cant go in any other room because it stinks of smoke and dirty people. So we are looking for a new place to rent. preferrably more floor space. anyway hopefully we can get something before this meet that way no one has to spend money on Ho-Tel, Mo-Tels, or Holidae Inns

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-18-2004, 10:18 PM
:cheers: :bow: :beer: :cheers: :beat:

300700'88lx-i
01-19-2004, 11:12 AM
As for hoes Mario and Terry know the town, if you want more you are on your own, bring them or find them. I'll try my luck in Redding. :D
Am I not cool enough to know Redding too? :(

Are we still going to the Lake to have Fun?I have my camping stuff ready and my jetski to :cheers: so bring your tubes so i can drag you guys all over the lake :bandit:
Hate to cut the fun short, but you can't use personal watercrafts on Whiskeytown. You can at Shasta Lake, but it's kind of far if we still want to fuck around in town. If we went there, it would have to be kind of an all day thing.

HaccordR89
01-19-2004, 04:20 PM
well since we don't know the situation i'll wait to look into getting rooms. i think camping sounds like a better idea anyway, and who the hell wants to tow a personal watercraft to the lake behing their 3gee??? aren't we going for the kool april nights or whatever and for a 3geez meet? i think the camping, BBQ, kool nights thing, some beer and an ass load of 3geez will be more than enough to keep people entertained

Justin86
01-19-2004, 04:40 PM
a schedule of what we are doing would be nice. Like when we go to the lake and when we go to the cruise, and free time we have, etc.

HaccordR89
01-19-2004, 05:02 PM
yeah i agree..something to let us know how everything is going to go down

MarioBurke
01-19-2004, 08:38 PM
i'll get on that ASAP

T's87lx
01-24-2004, 06:22 PM
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc

everybody bring your camping shit if you dont have any go get some, not sure where were camping yet i think lake shasta would be better theres more women and you can rent jet skis if anyone wants to do that, there pretty expensive though, if anybody has a walkie talkie bring it so everybody knows whats goin on when where driving around, i know justin and matt have a couple so if you guys could please bring them that would be cool, im in the process of looking for an open parking lot thats away from cops right now it looks like wiskeytown is the only open lot but theres gonna be people out there so there wont be much room to do anything, theres a couple back roads that where gonna go on and on of them(lower springs) i wanna do time trials, its a windy back road its pretty fast and fun and it would give us somthing to do, all have more later so as of right now its gonna be 12 cars which is really good but come on people we can do better its kool april nights lets get some more people to sign up

Justin86
01-24-2004, 11:21 PM
You weren't invited~~HA HA HA
Well we are not going to read every post to see if you said you were going. If you do something like this......
9. TWOLOUDNPROUD (and bringing hoes)
Its helps to stand out more! :rolleyes:

MattsAccord
01-25-2004, 12:07 AM
BITESIZE who in Hell are you to tell me im not invited this is a west coast meet is it not and going ha ha to me Look here Boy if you are going to talk shit to Me you better have the balls to back it up

Dude clam down he is just joking around. Hey TWOLOUDNPROUD you want to go to the meet were having in Redding CA. There you are invited now. :cheers:

TWOLOUDNPROUD
01-25-2004, 12:21 AM
To me it did not look like a joke . if he said it after the ha ha then i would not have got mad but he did not say it so to me it was not a joke. Some of us have different personality some of us will see it as a joke some will not for me i did not so it pissed me off and #2 i dont know him so how am i to know if he was joking or not you need to see where im coming from.

T's87lx
01-25-2004, 12:21 AM
thanks for bringing this back ON TOPIC matt TWOLOUDNPROUD your more then welcome to come to the meet just add your self to the list

Justin86
01-25-2004, 11:45 AM
Yea dude don't worry about it, I understand where you are coming form but Bitesize tends to be sarcastic, I'm pretty sure he didn't want to get under your skin. Its no biggie. :cool2:

T's87lx
01-27-2004, 09:09 PM
yea actually that is my brake lamp, its on becuase i have led bulbs and thet use lower volts to run, but anyways lets get back on the topic here

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD

the drags start on saturday the 17th around 12 or 1 i think and theres gonna be Top Fuel Dragsters, Jet Funny Cars, Brackets and its 5 or 10 dollars to get in per car or car load, i'll have a final schedual of whats goin on and what where gonna do, not much to do so, give me some ideas,

mattalica
01-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Is there gonna be a meet in the southern region of Cali cuz Redding is a f****ing long as$ drive,something like 800 mi.If any of you guys wanna arrange a meet during summer in So.Cal. let me know.Sorry I don't mean to bite on The Redding,Ca. meet but....damn that's far! :crying:

NXRacer
01-27-2004, 10:39 PM
start a so-cal meet thread maing so you dont hijack our thread.... ;)

300700'88lx-i
01-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Is there gonna be a meet in the southern region of Cali cuz Redding is a f****ing long as$ drive,something like 800 mi.If any of you guys wanna arrange a meet during summer in So.Cal. let me know.Sorry I don't mean to bite on The Redding,Ca. meet but....damn that's far! :crying:

It's probably around 500 miles from where you're from to Redding. That's still far, but it's doable. Shit, last Washington/Oregon meet, Terry and Mario drove at least that far to get there.

Justin86
01-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Well I don't want to watch the drags I want to race!

T's87lx
01-27-2004, 11:14 PM
if you want to race street legals are on friday the 16th they start at 6pm and go till midnight, its 10 to get in and 10 to race, its gonna be packed so if you wanna race you might wanna get here early

MarioBurke
01-27-2004, 11:43 PM

suck it up! shit Terry and I put down 1100 going to the washington meet and back. not too mention all the town driving too. it will be well worth your trip to drive up to this meet. it WILL BE the best CA, OR, WA meet ever. and dont forget there is going to be free BBQ! BIATCHES!!

88turboaccord
01-28-2004, 01:01 AM
I am willing to go---

Justin86
01-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Shit I don't want tp pay $20 and only get to race maybe 3 times, forget it.

MattsAccord
01-28-2004, 04:34 PM
You guys that live in Southern Cali should get some people together and make a trip up here. It is alot more fun when you guys drive with a group of people, and it make time go by alot faster.

blazin3gen
01-28-2004, 09:21 PM
justin your goin! awesome bro!

mattalica
01-28-2004, 11:40 PM
I didn't mean to sound like a little bitch but...I guess I did,kinda.Any way sign me up I might have missed it,but how long do I need to take off work and what are the dates?Maybe some of us SoCal boiz can drive together,yeah I'm talking to you 88turboaccord PM me so we can get together or something and work it out!See u pimps there!3geez will dominate!!

mattalica
01-28-2004, 11:44 PM
suck it up! shit Terry and I put down 1100 going to the washington meet and back. not too mention all the town driving too. it will be well worth your trip to drive up to this meet. it WILL BE the best CA, OR, WA meet ever. and dont forget there is going to be free BBQ! BIATCHES!!
I ain't no biatch!!snivel~~~but I do love me some bbq!yeeeeaaahhh boooooyyyyy!Oh yeah!I work @ The Home Depot so I can bring all the hoes u want....ohHoes!Yeah hoes who got da hoes I love da hoes,bring on da hoes....i love hoes!

MarioBurke
01-29-2004, 12:01 AM
I ain't no biatch!!snivel~~~but I do love me some bbq!yeeeeaaahhh boooooyyyyy!Oh yeah!I work @ The Home Depot so I can bring all the hoes u want....ohHoes!Yeah hoes who got da hoes I love da hoes,bring on da hoes....i love hoes!

haha good one. but thats what I like to hear. eh'body loves some BBQ! Bro's BA BA BA bAR-b-Que! the dates are april 16 - 18 itsa friday saturday sunday. you got plenty of time to request the dates off. so just request those three days. it will be well worth it. also from so cal are bustedblue, bboi, blazin3rdgen, maxoutracer, and projectLxi. try to get in touch with some of these guys and ride up here.

MattsAccord
01-29-2004, 01:21 AM
I ain't no biatch!!snivel~~~Oh yeah!I work @ The Home Depot so I can bring all the hoes u want....ohHoes!Yeah hoes who got da hoes I love da hoes,bring on da hoes....i love hoes!
Hold on wait just one minute, you work at Home Depot. Is there any chance that you can get some of those flat shovles, not the rounded ones but the square ones, if you can :bow: We could have alot of fun using those. :cheers:

NXRacer
01-29-2004, 08:27 AM
NEW LIST. EVERYBODY PUT YOUR NAME ON:

1. NXRacer

Justin86
01-29-2004, 09:29 AM
there is a lot of hotties in Redding so there isn't much need to bring them just come with your game.
Here is the list so far.....
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
11. Blue Impact (pending)
12. Kicker1Solo (maybe)
13. Magny (pending on clutch)

mattalica
01-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Hold on wait just one minute, you work at Home Depot. Is there any chance that you can get some of those flat shovles, not the rounded ones but the square ones, if you can :bow: We could have alot of fun using those. :cheers:
Are u serious?I mean yeah I can get whatever u need that Home Depot has(including parts for a CAI.better than fucking :gun: lowe's)Anyway what the hell do u need flat shovels for.BTW how do I put my name on "THE LIST".

MattsAccord
01-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Are u serious?I mean yeah I can get whatever u need that Home Depot has(including parts for a CAI.better than fucking :gun: lowe's)Anyway what the hell do u need flat shovels for.BTW how do I put my name on "THE LIST".

O man have I got news for you. K you get 2 of those shovles break off the handles and put them under your back tires. Pull the E-brake and you got yourself the ultimate drift car. Drifting around a parking lot with sparks shooting out the back. :thumbup:

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica

there you go. :cheers:

Blue Impact
01-29-2004, 07:26 PM
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica

mattalica
01-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Well dude's I did a little research on the camping thing on the AAA website (cuz I'm a member and all) and the AAA approved campgrounds have to meet specs like cleanliness and decent facilities.Anyway let me tell u what I found.The canpground is in a town 13 mi.west of Redding off sr-299 in a town called,of all things,Whiskeytown.How bad can that be...I mean come on!WHISKEYTOWN!!!!The campground is called Oak Bottom it has 100 camp sites.It has BBQ's,fire rings,picnic tables,SHOWERS,piped water,FLUSH TOILETS.It is only 5 mi.from grocery stores(BEER)propane,fishing(not that anyone will be fishing but...)and swimming w/in 1 mi.Camping fees are from $7-$14 depending on the size of your vehicle.Whoever is in charge of this meet should call to make reservations (if this is were we decide to go)the res.# is (530)246-1225.All I'm sayin' is WHISKEYTOWN!!!WHISKEYTOWN!!

MarioBurke
01-29-2004, 08:24 PM
yes its also lame. as we live here and know all about whiskeytown and its many secrets, we know that for one, it is ghetto. They have one bathroom way the hell out of the way for camping. the big parking lot we were gonna use for our slaloms is going to be occupied by all these bastards with boats and trailers. its really not all the site makes it out to be. but i suppose we will have to keep the idea in mind as room here isnt going to be much.

mattalica
01-29-2004, 08:49 PM
yes its also lame. as we live here and know all about whiskeytown and its many secrets, we know that for one, it is ghetto. They have one bathroom way the hell out of the way for camping. the big parking lot we were gonna use for our slaloms is going to be occupied by all these bastards with boats and trailers. its really not all the site makes it out to be. but i suppose we will have to keep the idea in mind as room here isnt going to be much.
I guess we won't be going there.I'll try a little more research.

T's87lx
01-31-2004, 07:15 PM
theres no where to camp at and shasta is to far away, the convention center is bout a mile or so away from my house, and theres plenty of room to camp in the back yard and its free,just bring food and drinks, mostly drinks sodas beer for all you drinkers the bbq is gonna be free unless you wanna bring something for yourself where gonna have hot links(for those of you that dont know what hot links are...well you will have to try one, there really very very good) drumsticks (legs) probably some potato salad maybe macaroni salad defenatley WATERMELON(aint no bbq without WATERMELON) chips and munchis and shit, if you guys want anything else bring it, ok we have 2months(2 1/2 to be exact)the meet starts on friday the 16th, hopefully everybody can make it before 4pm because the cruz starts at 6pm we need to get there eairly because if we dont where gonna have a long walk, so try to get here around noon or so, what where gonna do

1.friday the 16th everybody meets between 12 and 4,video pics go find parking, watch the cruz take pics whatever,(cruz starts at 6pm ends at 8pm)
after cruz cruz in our cars representin the 3geez,
the possibly head out to lower springs for little road course action(possibly time trials if anyone is interested)
2.saturday the 17th BBQ round 11am to 2pm
head out to the drags around 2:30 3pm( drags start at 3 and go to midnight...10 to get in) will spend most of the day out there, that night video pics whatever

3.sunday the 18th video pics :cheers:

Magny
02-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Well, I'm up for goin to the meet. But I need to get a new clutch in first cause the one in it now slips in 4 & 5th gear. It slips when the engine is under 2500rpm's and I try to speed up. Other than that, my car is gutted and ready(not fully gutted). Just gotta get the clutch. I'm thinkin of putting a stage 2 or 3 clutch in with a light weight flywheel, but then again I'm saving up for a B16 to drop in. Might have it after I get my taxes back (hope its enough). If not I'll still come up with a stock new clutch plate installed.

BTW good idea with the 2 flat-head shovels and the e-brake thing, gotta try that sometime hahaha.

Well keep me informed on the progress on this meet, I wanna be fully ready for this thing. Hope someone is bringin a camera for group picture of our cars & us to post on this board. I'm gonna try to bring one and make a website for this messageboard and do memer rides and stuff like that. Could use some help from some peps with this.

NXRacer
02-05-2004, 11:15 AM
so heres the new list. This is turning out to be a big meet hopefully.

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
3. NXRacer + girl 'friend' and maybe some other friends
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (pending)
14. Scarface (pending)

Scarface you should talk to justing (88turboaccord) and see if you could meet up w/him maybe.

Justin86
02-05-2004, 12:53 PM
So we just going to plan on camping in the back yard?
We could use the food trays for power sliding but you only get like one run out of them before they are trashed.

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (pending)
14. Scarface (pending)
15. Kicker1Solo (pending)

blazin3gen
02-05-2004, 09:30 PM
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (pending)
14. Scarface (pending)
16. Blazin3gen (pendin work/school schedule)

Scarface
02-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Cool Thanks

Its not that I really dont want to go i just only get an alotted amount of time off for work and my girlfriend and I were planning a vacation. So I was just going to make one of the days my normal day off..which I'll make Saturday.

Thanks again

Justin86
02-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Come on guys... you don't want to have a meet with a bunch of disgruntled 3geers... if I have to go back and filter this entire thread I will. Lets just keep this as much to the point as possible. Once the meet gets closer we will go from there. It is hard to keep a thread clean when it is so far from the meet. Maybe we can make a thread that contains the official time/place and people that are for sure attending once the meet gets closer. That way the thread will be smaller and easier to cipher through. Whatever is decided is fine with me. Just let me know if any changes need to be made and I will be happy to help.
That is why I made this thread is for just the details, look at the first post it explains it clearly. There is still the original meet thread that is 99% bs. It would be best to go through and delete all usless post.

This is the official sign up for the West Coast meet that is going to be held in Redding this spring break. This thread is only for the details of the meet and a sign up sheet. Mario will inform us later on the details of what going down. If you want to BS here is the original meet thread....http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=27934

1. Justin86 (yea f*** school!:D)
2. ???

bboipinoy112
02-06-2004, 07:03 PM
aw quit yer bitchin. We dont want drama at this meet.

:werd: :werd:
well said. . i am unshure on this. but real interested. anybody from sacramento and my area down for a road trip to the meet?.......

blazin3gen
02-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Dude, you are starting to be a major a$$ in my book. Just because we aren't sure, it isn't BS'ing. This thread is going along fine until you came in here thinkin that we are all BS'ing on here to be a post whore. These people who you think are doing nothing but BS'ing on here are actually showing interest, but unsure of actually showing up because we all do have a life of work and school. So why don't you turn your flame down a bit. I am sure I wanna go, but the only thing I am worried about is my clutch. I'm getting a new one soon, so either way, new clutch or not I'm still goin. Other people with work and school are trying to work it out. We all do have lives to live. Don't know about you though.

MOD's: I aint trying to be a killer on what he is trying to say or anything, but it kinda pisses me off seeing people like him getting flamed up over little things like that. I may be doing a wrong thing writing this now, but I just don't like people like him. He kinda reminds me of that one guy, what was his name??? He's got banned under his name, but you should know who he is, considering he flamed at me so many times when I was a newbie. It kinda makes me feel like it's him again under a new SN for this message board. So if anything, if I am doing something bad typing this down, I am very sorry. You can delete this post if you want to, but I just wanted to post this up.

bro i totally agree with u

aw quit yer bitchin. We dont want drama at this meet.

nah man he has a point, his post(T's87lx) got me fired up yesterday as u can see the post was deleted but it souned like he didnt want any of the pending people there as if it was so irritating to see Pending next to a name i dont care if we have 2months left wtf, shit can come up shit can happen in 2months time, Next time dont try to argue that because we are unshure if were going or not, thats what makes u loose people to attend the meet. its like telling them fuck off your not invited...

T's87lx
02-06-2004, 09:09 PM
im not trying to be an ass or tryin to argue with anybody all i said was i wanted to know if your coming to the meet just put your name on the list if your not sure put pending thats fine, this post is supposed to be for details and sign ins only if you wanna say something or if you have any ideas then post them in the other thread http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=27934, besides myself and mario are gonna be providing FREE BBQ at my expense and his expense, theres no need to be calling me an asshole or any other names i dont know about you but i think thats DAMN nice of us, if i offended anyone in any way i apologize and i would like to hear the same from blazin3gen and magny

blazin3gen
02-06-2004, 09:41 PM
if your coming to the meet just put your name on the list if your not sure put pending thats fine,

ill appologize if u admit u didnt say that of the above u said and i quote "i dont want to see that Pending bullshit next to your name"

now i will however appologize for hi jackin this thread and yes its great that both of u are doing this however u didnt have to we could of all pitched in..this said im glad you changed your ways young jedi....

blazin3gen
02-06-2004, 09:51 PM
no hardfeelings between me and TS we were just both butt hurt yesterday lmao ahahha

TWOLOUDNPROUD
02-06-2004, 11:09 PM
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (pending)
14. Scarface (pending)

BITESIZE
02-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Looking forward to the meet.....I think I'll be in Redding April 16-20th just for fun, and maybe I'll go to the ocean,,,,,I've never been there.

Magny
02-07-2004, 07:34 AM
ill appologize if u admit u didnt say that of the above u said and i quote "i dont want to see that Pending bullshit next to your name"...................its great that both of u are doing this however u didnt have to we could of all pitched in......

I agree with him on this

besides myself and mario are gonna be providing :bow: :bow: :bow: FREE BBQ at my expense and his expense

I know about this part, and I appreciate it very well. But like blazin said we could all pitch in as a (key word on this board) "TEAM" for this BBQ. And for me sayin that you were startin to be an :gun: a$$ in my book, forget I said it. :o didn't really mean it. Just got a little far upset about what you were sayin, thats all. So we :cool2: TS???

87AccordsterLx
02-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Give me some time and I will go through this thread and filter it out as much as I can. I have a really busy weekend and I am leaving to China on Tues. the 10th.

to late already pm A20A1 i think hes gonna take care of it

Mike will not be able to edit posts and so on within the General Section. Only the moderators assigned to a section can alter posts within that section. The only people that can float around between sections are Admins or Marc.

87AccordsterLx
02-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Ok... Justin86 let me know if you want anything else taken out of this thread. PM me and we'll go from there.

Akuma
02-09-2004, 06:58 PM
well, i would love to come hang out with you guys again.. if you can handle me showing up in my civic. i technically still own the accord... it just cant get anywhere on its own :)

MattsAccord
02-09-2004, 07:46 PM
That would be awesome if you could make it down. Even if you don't have your 3gee, May it RIP. I know I wouldn't mind giving your civic a good beat down. :cheers:

Akuma
02-09-2004, 07:54 PM
um.. my civic is a 5spd bud

Akuma
02-10-2004, 05:59 AM
well... dont put me on the list just yet... I just realized that is the same weekend as my friends bachelor party in which we are going up to Seattle. So unless that changes I wont be able to make it

MarioBurke
02-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Looking forward to the meet.....I think I'll be in Redding April 16-20th just for fun, and maybe I'll go to the ocean,,,,,I've never been there.

sorry to get your hopes up but the closest you are going to get to the ocean is that lake. The ocean is a good 3 hours away. its all hills and windy roads. otherwise id say lets all go.

anybody who wants to help out with the BBQ funds is more than welcome. we were offering to pay for it because we realize this is a far drive for alot of people and any free bit helps out a lot. so donations are welcomed but not necessary.

bboipinoy112
02-13-2004, 09:15 AM
im down to go to the meet. but i want a road trip buddy to go down to the meet with. im from sacramento.. so yeeeeeah .. help?............ anybody?

Magny
02-13-2004, 03:04 PM
you can ride with me, just got one seat, so can't tag anyone else along just one. Well including mine but you know what I mean.

I gutted my car like crazy lol, no back seats, no padding, no a/c, no trunk liner or anything back there lol.

Oh BTW I hit 130 in my little hoop ride today, was playing catchup with couple guys on the freeway. I was in front of a civic, it was like a 95-97 EX, and a SR5 toyota celica, musta been like a 85 or something. Both of them couldn't catch me, don't know why the celica didn't, but I think the civic guy hit the limiter. wish I had my camera to prove it, but I cleaned out my car yesterday before I took it to get it smogged. But like we all say,"where is a camera when ya need one". and for all the guys that run lights in front of youand you always get busted for it at some point, "where is the donut man (pig or cop to some) when ya need one"

Especially since I was goin 130 lol.

Oh yeah, whoever is in charge of the list, take that damn pending off my name. I am going with or without a new clutch damnit :rofl: J/P

But yeah take it off.

NXRacer
02-13-2004, 03:13 PM
u can do it yourself.
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (not pending)
14. Scarface (pending)

Magny
02-13-2004, 03:32 PM
I didn't know.

Ok here it is:
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (ack, bad, very bad, today is friday the 13th and look what number i am, damn*t lol)
14. Scarface (pending)
17. bboipinoy112 (still waiting for him to respond to magny, for a tag along)

bboipinoy112
02-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Ok here it is:
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
11. Blue Impact (pending) VONG tag'd my car with a business card about 3geez.com
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny (ack, bad, very bad, today is friday the 13th and look what number i am, damn*t lol)
14. Scarface (pending)
17. bboipinoy112(respond to magny: driving behind you to the meet)

Magny
02-13-2004, 04:23 PM
ok I got word back from bboipinoy112, he is goin, just wanna drive along someone on the way up.

here is the new list:
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
5. 300700'88lx-i
7. 86 accord in c.p.
8. DigitaLuminescenc
9.TWOLOUDNPROUD
10. Mattalica
12. 88turboaccord
13. Magny
14. Scarface (pending)
17. bboipinoy112

Has anyone gotten any update on the people who aren't sure yet??? If so, fix the list.

HaccordR89
02-15-2004, 02:28 PM
im still pending..it's really probably going to be kind of last minute for me. if that week is slow for school and i'm all caught up with everything so i can miss classes, i'll go, if not i won't. but i won't beable to tell you until then. sorry

XxDark_AccordxX
02-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Is this like an "anyone can come" kinda thing? ive never been to one of ur guys meetings but i probably could go. id hafta check my vacation time and see if im in cali tho

Magny
02-15-2004, 02:47 PM
LOL hey bboipinoy112, hope your car can keep up, I have discovered from a friend of mine that what I have done to my car has a Stage 1 1/2 weight reduction. LOL didn't know why he said 1/2 on there, but he says cause I didn't remove my dash. But for all the weight reduction I have done its a Stage 1 1/2. He is a good tuner for newer Hondas, but never worked on a 3g for this kind of thing, but he knows what I have done so.......yeah.

As for my engine, I finally gotten my timing corrected, after discovering I was 7 degrees off. I am now at 2 degrees advanced. Runs a whole lot better at that point, it killed the blue/white smoking when I start my car in the morning. Not completly sure about it yet, just a few days thats all. Sill wondering what else can I do to my car that wont get me in trouble LOL. I'm so bored, I wanna work on my car but did everything I can think of. As for my projects, I can't do a damn thing to any of it until I get a garage (moving into a new home soon, don't know how soon, but soon).

Someone give me ideas to my car that I can do without money and messing with the emissions stuff, gotta pass first then I am free for 2 years.

Magny
02-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Is this like an "anyone can come" kinda thing? ive never been to one of ur guys meetings but i probably could go. id hafta check my vacation time and see if im in cali tho

Yeah, just make sure your gonna be in the Redding area. I have never been to a meet ever, I missed the Santa Cruz one (I think). Hope you can come, tryin to get alot of peps to go to this thing.

XxDark_AccordxX
02-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Yeah, just make sure your gonna be in the Redding area. I have never been to a meet ever, I missed the Santa Cruz one (I think). Hope you can come, tryin to get alot of peps to go to this thing.

Hmm okay. what exactly do they do there tho? And yeah if im in the area count me in. Ill letcha guys know

Magny
02-15-2004, 03:07 PM
We all just meet up, showing our 3gee livin its life, and having a BBQ. Just a bunch of guys (and some girls I hear, not tryin to put them out like its a guys thing only) hangin out, getting to know each other. We are meeting up at a certain area, then driving up to the hangout spot as far as I know.

XxDark_AccordxX
02-15-2004, 03:14 PM
We all just meet up, showing our 3gee livin its life, and having a BBQ. Just a bunch of guys (and some girls I hear, not tryin to put them out like its a guys thing only) hangin out, getting to know each other. We are meeting up at a certain area, then driving up to the hangout spot as far as I know.

lol well im a gurl so yeah. haha we'll see. i figured it might be kinda a "guys thing" and i didnt wana be the only gurl there :banned:

Magny
02-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Nah, nah. there will be other girls there, I just don't know how many. hope you could come. :cool2:

didn't want to get into an :argue2: over either its a :gun: "guy thing" or not, didn't mean to go there. :o

XxDark_AccordxX
02-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Nah, nah. there will be other girls there, I just don't know how many. hope you could come. :cool2:

didn't want to get into an :argue2: over either its a :gun: "guy thing" or not, didn't mean to go there. :o

haha nah its kewl. I was just playing. ill definately go if im in town and ill try and get a couple other 3rd gen owners to go to.

Magny
02-15-2004, 04:06 PM
ok cool, the more the merier,

Blue Impact
02-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Because I have school and work on Friday, I won't be there at the meet on Friday. I'll try to be there on Saturday if they don't make me work. Sunday, I gotta hit the books. So there, fellas, that's my final answer about being at the meet.

blazin3gen
02-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Because I have school and work on Friday, I won't be there at the meet on Friday. I'll try to be there on Saturday if they don't make me work. Sunday, I gotta hit the books. So there, fellas, that's my final answer about being at the meet.

same here blue i cant stay the full 3days just that saturday

NXRacer
02-17-2004, 10:39 PM
HAH HAH IM GOIN FOR A WEEK BITCHAS!!! heh heh. gonna go there then maybe go over to reno for a couple days. :rockon:

Magny
02-17-2004, 11:09 PM
welll just remember this though, on friday we are meeting at a different location and driving up to the spot where the hangout is gonna be, and be there for the other 2 days. when you come up on sat. you gotta call one of us to give you guys dir. on how to get to the hangout.

MarioBurke
02-18-2004, 01:53 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'll be looking forward to meeting all you peoples!

Blue Impact
02-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'll be looking forward to meeting all you peoples!

We've met before, but our cars haven't (my G2 and your 3G). :D

MarioBurke
02-19-2004, 01:36 AM
yes I know this, (the great hunt for LXi tail lights and a center console) i was referring to people that did not make it to the sacramento or oregon meets.

MarioBurke
02-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Month and a half and counting

babyblue89
02-26-2004, 02:46 PM
i will be there... the oregon meet was fun and ill be looking forward to getting down in the redding area...

MattsAccord
02-26-2004, 06:35 PM
i will be there... the oregon meet was fun and ill be looking forward to getting down in the redding area...
You should talk to some other people up there and bring some more 3geez with you. :cheers:

my86dx4dr
02-27-2004, 07:39 PM

You should talk to some other people up there and bring some more 3geez with you. :cheers:
LIKE ME!
that would be sweet,
i dont get my license back till last week of may!
anyone from portland metro area hit me up if you want a pasenger OR TWO! :cool2:
i could look into it!

Justin86
02-28-2004, 10:09 AM
LIKE ME!
that would be sweet,
i dont get my license back till last week of may!
anyone from portland metro area hit me up if you want a pasenger OR TWO! :cool2:
i could look into it!
Damn lost the lisence, that sucks big time. Did you get that info I sent you for the dash and heater?

my86dx4dr
02-29-2004, 01:45 AM
Damn lost the lisence, that sucks big time. Did you get that info I sent you for the dash and heater?
YES!
Thank you for that!
i saved it and plan on using it when i get time to do so.
sorry have been busy to thank you:cheers:

XxDark_AccordxX
03-03-2004, 03:51 PM
hey guys school and work wont lemme have a break so i gotta cancel for me. Have a great time tho and definately next time!

HaccordR89
03-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Sorry, I'm out too, there's no way work will let me off, it's a big weekend for us...and i'm so far behind in school right now i can't really afford to miss anymore...hopefully next time though...have fun..word to the wise...try to plan in summer time when school is not a factor :)

Magny
03-07-2004, 08:14 AM
OK, I aint gonna sort through the list right now cause I got to go to work, but what is the list at right now??? Anyone near the San Jose area and passing through to redding, hit me up, we will ride it out like the bikers do. I need info on where you guys live so we can get a set meeting time and site then stroll up there.

T's87lx
03-07-2004, 09:32 AM
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
4. 300700'88lx-i
5. cdscowboy (f*** school )
6. 86 accord in c.p.
7. DigitaLuminescenc
8.TWOLOUDNPROUD
9. Mattalica
10. Blue Impact (pending)
11. 88turboaccord
12. Magny
13. Scarface (pending)
14. Kicker1Solo (pending)
15. Blazin3gen (pendin work/school schedule)
16. bboipinoy112

i need to talk to mario and find out wehre were gonna meet at i think its still gonna be in the wal-mart parking lot
1405 dana drive
redding,ca
its pretty easy to find you can get directions at www.mapquest.com

Magny
03-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Cool, so we got a pretty good size group goin. I hope more people will be there, and hope the pending guys can make it. I could probably get a couple of guys around here in the San Jose/Sunnyvale area to go, but thats up to them. I could also tell them about this site too and get more members on here and help them out if they needed, even help us out too.

bboipinoy112
03-08-2004, 05:45 PM
hey magny. what cities do you pass on your way to redding? .. cause i know i just take i-5 the whole way to the meet. so if there is anyone else here that takes i-5. give me a holler. so we can meet up and drive together to the meet or sumthing.

blazin3gen
03-08-2004, 07:45 PM
i have to start off on 680 arr

Magny
03-08-2004, 10:27 PM
hey magny. what cities do you pass on your way to redding? .. cause i know i just take i-5 the whole way to the meet. so if there is anyone else here that takes i-5. give me a holler. so we can meet up and drive together to the meet or sumthing.

It looks like I'll be taking I-5 for 124 miles from what mapquest tells me so somewhere when I jump on I-5 near that area we could meet up. Let me look into it to get a definate location of the meet-up.

Blazin: Yeah man looks like we takin 680 to get there LOL. But it will still be worth it.

Magny
03-08-2004, 10:40 PM
hey bboipinoy112, it looks like I'll be passing by sac where I-5 and 505 intersects. So I guess the meet-up point can be somewhere by hershey, or somewhere in sac since its right next to the passing. Look in your area for a big parking lot (even though we wouldn't really need it) for the meet-up, may be alot of people passing through that way for the meet. If not, then at least it was played on the safe side. Let me know that way I can get directions to there.

Oh BTW blazin, if you are definately going for the 3 days, let me know. You and I can meet up here in San Jo somewhere and drive up there. Hope you can go the 3 days.

300700'88lx-i
03-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Who wants to stop in Davis and pick me up? :wave: I could chip in for gas money for whoever drives me.

Magny
03-08-2004, 11:02 PM
.............you don't wanna drive up there??? It would be a whole lot better if we all drove there together. Is your car not operational or something??? I wouldn't mind takin someone along, but I only have the 2 front seats.

300700'88lx-i
03-08-2004, 11:11 PM
I don't have my car in Davis with me :(. It's chillin' in Redding looking all pretty waiting for me to abuse it. So a ride from someone in the area would be greatly appreciated :cheers: .

T's87lx
03-08-2004, 11:29 PM
what time does everyone plan on showin up? the cruise starts at 6:30 so try and make it before then, that would be cool, thanks

Justin86
03-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Well I got next term scheduled set up and I don't have class friday so I'm good to leave when Matt is. I guess we are going to meet up with some others to, so when ever their ready.

NXRacer
03-09-2004, 11:24 AM
i hope to be in redding early in the afternoon to setup camp and stuff. Hows the weather been in redding lately? Think it'll be cold at night then or what? Just trying to think of what i need to bring.

bboipinoy112
03-09-2004, 01:03 PM
good job NXRacer.... yea. how is the weather?

T's87lx
03-09-2004, 04:06 PM
the weather has been really nice that last 4 days its been around 70 at night 80 during the day,so be prepared for hot weather and hott girls, yes there will be plenty for everyone

NXRacer
03-09-2004, 04:09 PM
how cold has it been at night? As long as it doesnt get below 40 or so at night i wont worry.

MarioBurke
03-09-2004, 06:28 PM
nah its only been dropping to about 55 or 60 as of the last few days. so everybody should be good. As of right now I finally moved into a new place and there some floor space in my room if you need it caleb and gf. also I am gonna talk to my room mate about some people camping in the backyard, because we gotta a pretty good sized yard and if absolutely necessary there is also a two car shop back there. ahahaha. so anyway I am gonna see if I can get the friday off so I can help Terry organize where and when we want everyone to meet. Delano if you still cant get a ride I may make a special trip down there for you. anyway hope everyone is prepared for it. there are gonna be a few car shows that we can enter if anybody wants to and the Jet Cars at the drags should be pretty rocking.

keep popsting

Magny
03-09-2004, 06:45 PM
what time does everyone plan on showin up? the cruise starts at 6:30 so try and make it before then, that would be cool, thanks

Am or PM??? I need to know this so I can get my schedule set of leaving here to make it on time. Plus to set a time to meet the others down here on the way up and stroll up there together.

T's87lx
03-09-2004, 07:58 PM
the cruise starts at 6:30pm...i to have some floor space just incase marios roommate says no which will more than likely not happen hahaha 38 days and counting:D

Magny
03-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Ok got it, jsut need to contact the others in the area and set up times and places.

Blazin and bboipinoy112, we need to discuss a time and place to meet. 300700'88lx-i if you can't get anyone to give you a ride, I could do it since your ride is up in redding. Since it is on the way to sac, we (if blazin is able to) could pass by and pick you up, then meet up with bboipinoy112 in sac. but I hope your head is ready for some rumbling of bass from my system that I slowly installed over the week. been hittin it for the last 2 days and my head is still buzzing.

blazin3gen
03-09-2004, 11:02 PM
hmm that would be cool magny that way we can drive up there together, but after this accident i need to hear from my insurace to see if i can fix the 3gee, how long do u plan on stayin magny?

300700'88lx-i
03-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Ok got it, jsut need to contact the others in the area and set up times and places.

Blazin and bboipinoy112, we need to discuss a time and place to meet. 300700'88lx-i if you can't get anyone to give you a ride, I could do it since your ride is up in redding. Since it is on the way to sac, we (if blazin is able to) could pass by and pick you up, then meet up with bboipinoy112 in sac. but I hope your head is ready for some rumbling of bass from my system that I slowly installed over the week. been hittin it for the last 2 days and my head is still buzzing.

Coolness :cheers:

Justin86
03-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Well It will take me 2.5 hrs to get there so it depends on who has the longest drive to get her. It will take Caleb around 6hrs to come form Salem and I don't know about the guys coming up form Southern Cali?

NXRacer
03-10-2004, 09:15 AM
my aunt has a bigass house in CP that i think i'm going to stay at for a night before i go to redding. We're still planning on coming down a few days ahead of time so i have plenty of time to make it down there.

Justin86
03-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Might have to go have a little fun in Medford the day before. :)

NXRacer
03-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Fo Shizzle My Nizzle

MattsAccord
03-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Let me know I work in CP. Don't know if you have heard of the store called Ray's Food Place. Will have to have a little get together the night before, but were going to sleep this time. Man that sucked. :rolleyes:

Justin86
03-10-2004, 07:53 PM
oh damn I was so burn out, not getting any sleep. Matt this time I'm doing my last minute project the day before, and then testing it out on some of the local rice. :D

Magny
03-10-2004, 08:30 PM
hmm that would be cool magny that way we can drive up there together, but after this accident i need to hear from my insurace to see if i can fix the 3gee, how long do u plan on stayin magny?

I am goin all 3 days, thats why I said, hope you can do all 3 days. Would be a whole lot better.

MattsAccord
03-10-2004, 10:51 PM
oh damn I was so burn out, not getting any sleep. Matt this time I'm doing my last minute project the day before, and then testing it out on some of the local rice. :D
There is alot of local rice around here. Maybe will will go out and time it. :cheers:

T's87lx
03-10-2004, 11:05 PM
oh yea i forgot to mention, dont plan on sleeping, no this is gonna be a pretty sweet meet i think, and if all goes well we will probably make it a yearly thing, where gonna try and do stuff all 3 days all day long, so be prepared, either mario or myself will post an updated schedual of whats goin on, it wont be till next week though...37days

my86dx4dr
03-11-2004, 02:05 AM
this has got to be an anual event, i am going next year no doubt, i want to cruize down early and meat up with the southern oregen guys and then do a caravan of cars down........ fuck god damn it this was planned just 1 month to early!....lol first week of june guyz.....eughh who the fuck thought of cold ass april......lol big ass meet like this deserves a warm summer night......fuck....lol

MarioBurke
03-11-2004, 07:57 AM
this meet has been inthe planning for 5 months actually. and dont worry about the weather cause unlike Oregon and washington sometime the April heat can be a bit unbearable. even if we get a little bit of rain its still going to be warm, but humid too. Terry and I are having a meeting on monday to kinda see what the plans are going to be. we are also going to start buying food so start posting what you want to eat. we'll try to have it there. so hopefully the schedule will be up monday night or tuesday.

Magny
03-11-2004, 10:49 AM
well guys, I will be seeing you at the meet. but for now I am sutting my comp down temporarily until I move into another house. May be for a few months or so. But I am definately goin to the meet. blazin, you have my number, you can call me up and let me know if you are gonna go all 3 days or just the one. I am goin all three, so I will see you guys there. well this is my last post until I get my comp back up at the new place. cya guys soon.

MattsAccord
03-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Mario. Terry and I have been getting some ideas together so make sure he tells you mine, I would let everyone else know but then they wouldn't be a secret. And if you want me to send some money to you for food and stuff just let me know.

bboipinoy112
03-11-2004, 04:06 PM
and ... aslo .... how big of a pocket should we wear? because i need to see how much im going to take out of the bank for this meet.....

Justin86
03-11-2004, 04:49 PM
well for 3 days you might want around $60 for any food and maybe extra if you get other stuff. I'm just bringing my card, you never know what could happen.

MattsAccord
03-11-2004, 07:49 PM
well for 3 days you might want around $60 for any food and maybe extra if you get other stuff. I'm just bringing my card, you never know what could happen.
Now you can actullay not have to worry about getting money before we go places. :cheers:

bboipinoy112
03-11-2004, 09:09 PM
LOL ! :cheers:

Low Tek
03-17-2004, 04:15 PM
I think i am down for this meet.. well me and hatchback_racer.. it is only a 6.5 hour drive from here... so yea no BS mark us down, but pending.. will know more when it gets closer!!

Justin86
03-17-2004, 04:21 PM
sweet guys more the better! :D

MattsAccord
03-17-2004, 04:47 PM
You guys should deffently come down. Think of the times we have been up there, and you wouldn't want to miss out on the best meet ever would you.

Low Tek
03-24-2004, 01:54 AM
so whats the list to so far? and how many are for real?

87AccordsterLx
03-24-2004, 07:12 AM
Just checking in to see how this meet is progressing...

Justin, whenever you are ready to make an official page just let me know. It might be benificial to start one once you have the details and conversation sorted out. That way the thread won't be as long and it may be easier to cypher through. We can keep this thread open for conversation simutaniously if you like. Just let me know what you decide to do. :)

Justin86
03-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Just checking in to see how this meet is progressing...

Justin, whenever you are ready to make an official page just let me know. It might be benificial to start one once you have the details and conversation sorted out. That way the thread won't be as long and it may be easier to cypher through. We can keep this thread open for conversation simutaniously if you like. Just let me know what you decide to do. :)

Ok lets start one and keep this one for consveration only. Start a new one just for people to sign up and view the info for the meet. I will add the meet info later when I sort through all of it. Here's the list so far...... :cheers:
1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
4. 300700'88lx-i
5. cdscowboy
6. 86 accord in c.p.
7. DigitaLuminescenc
8.TWOLOUDNPROUD
9. Mattalica
11. 88turboaccord
12. Magny
13. Scarface (pending)
16. bboipinoy112
17. babyblue89

babyblue89
03-24-2004, 10:33 AM
count me in... ill be there

87AccordsterLx
03-25-2004, 05:25 AM
Justin, you should create the thread that way you will able to edit it. Title the thread Official West Coast Meet! and I will take care of the rest. Good luck with your meet guys! :)

MattsAccord
03-25-2004, 06:34 AM
I was talking to BITESIZE and I don't think he is going to be able to make it. :flipa:

cdscowboy
03-25-2004, 06:26 PM
I knew he would wuss out. Pansy.... I'm gonna call him tonight, so I'll try to get him to go!! :)

MattsAccord
03-25-2004, 06:40 PM
He told me he has been sick and had to go to the hospital and now dosen't have any money because he has to pay the hospital bill.

cdscowboy
03-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Ohhh yeah. I knew that...sorry Bitesize!

Low Tek
03-25-2004, 09:44 PM
:cool2: 1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
4. 300700'88lx-i
5. cdscowboy
6. 86 accord in c.p.
7. DigitaLuminescenc
8.TWOLOUDNPROUD
9. Mattalica
11. 88turboaccord
12. Magny
13. Scarface (pending)
16. bboipinoy112
17. babyblue89
18. low tek (pending)
19. hatchback_racer (pending)

there better be more then 5 guys that acually show... I am driving 6 hours.. lol :cool2:

Justin86
03-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Justin, you should create the thread that way you will able to edit it. Title the thread Official West Coast Meet! and I will take care of the rest. Good luck with your meet guys! :)
Ok I'm all over it like a horny school boy that can't walk cause he got his leg all chopped up. :dunno:

blazin3gen
03-28-2004, 10:08 PM
didint want to whore up the other meeting thread so ill post here my reply to BMS

Add a 1)BMS to the list. I could only make it for one day cuz I gotta fucking work on Saturdays. Maybe I can work something out and make it for the whole weekend. But I'll def try at least one day. The people in the bay area and sac should all meet in sac or something and drive up together if nobody suggested that yet.

1. Justin86
2. BITESIZE
4. 300700'88lx-i
5. cdscowboy
6. 86 accord in c.p.
7. DigitaLuminescenc
8.TWOLOUDNPROUD
9. Mattalica
11. 88turboaccord
12. Magny
13. Scarface (pending)
16. bboipinoy112
17. babyblue89
18. low tek (pending)
19. hatchback_racer (pending)
20. 88accordhatchdx (pending work/school schedule)
21. BMS

hey bms if i fix my car (facken insurance gets off there ass) we could drive up together bro, and i could probly only go for the friday, so yea if we do do this bms we can drive up and drive back together! i get lost easily, along with magny

Justin86
03-29-2004, 12:09 PM
ok I guess we are still working on the meeting place and a time that everyone can make, and one of our #'s you can call if you can't get there in time. I will also get a map of the meeting location if it will help.

BMS
03-29-2004, 05:05 PM
hey bms if i fix my car (facken insurance gets off there ass) we could drive up together bro, and i could probly only go for the friday, so yea if we do do this bms we can drive up and drive back together! i get lost easily, along with magny

That would work. I don't know if I'd be able to get sat off yet. But either way I'll at least drive up with ya. I can get to the city no prob. 80% of the trip will be the same way that I take to get home once a month or so. I already know where the cops like to hide :)

blazin3gen
03-29-2004, 09:18 PM
That would work. I don't know if I'd be able to get sat off yet. But either way I'll at least drive up with ya. I can get to the city no prob. 80% of the trip will be the same way that I take to get home once a month or so. I already know where the cops like to hide :)

hahahaha sweet

Justin86
03-30-2004, 11:39 AM
yea thats why its a good idea to drive with a group of people to help with the damn CHP.

NXRacer
03-30-2004, 11:48 AM
yeah, CHiPS can be a PITA. . . . .

BMS
03-30-2004, 12:55 PM
There's newb out there that is also in San Jose. I PM'd him and told him to drive up with us. Mabye we can have a three way on the drive up.

MarioBurke
03-31-2004, 08:19 AM
There's newb out there that is also in San Jose. I PM'd him and told him to drive up with us. Mabye we can have a three way on the drive up.

that just sounds so wrong its disturbing....3 guys, in a way !! whoa boy and I thought I was from Red Neck country!

MattsAccord
03-31-2004, 10:19 AM
Hahaha :kekeke:

300700'88lx-i
03-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey, if you guys stopped by in Davis to pick my lame ass up, we could make it a 4 way :dunno:

MarioBurke
03-31-2004, 06:51 PM
Hey Looks to me like JLF is taking over...

BMS
03-31-2004, 08:13 PM
Hey, if you guys stopped by in Davis to pick my lame ass up, we could make it a 4 way :dunno:

Well if I have my way we'll take 505 and skip sac and davis altogether. You could find somewhere to meet us inbetween though. A four way has always been one of my fantasies.

MattsAccord
03-31-2004, 09:08 PM
Did I hear something about JLF. :dunno:

Justin86
03-31-2004, 09:40 PM
hey look I'm way faster then JLF, and I live in hick country, and I don't live in the city either like mario.
4 way, he he he, silly rabbit dicks are for chicks :D

MattsAccord
03-31-2004, 09:42 PM
he look I'm way faster then JLF and I live in hick country, and I don't live in the city either.
4 way, he he he, silly rabbit dicks are for chicks :D
At least our hoods match the color of our car you ricer :rice:

Justin86
03-31-2004, 09:44 PM
At least our hoods match the color of our car you ricer :rice:
Hey its called a work in progress I will get my car repainted one of these days.

300700'88lx-i
04-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Well if I have my way we'll take 505 and skip sac and davis altogether. You could find somewhere to meet us inbetween though. A four way has always been one of my fantasies.
See the thing is, my punk ass doesn't have a car in Davis, but if it's out of your way, then I can find someone else to get a ride from. I was just kind of hoping to get in on a 3geez 4 way :ugh: :kekeke: .

MarioBurke
04-01-2004, 06:02 PM
WHAT?!?! OOOKK!!!

is worse comes to worse delano we will send someone to get your punk ass.

bboipinoy112
04-01-2004, 06:58 PM
ok . so ! ! ! . what is going on at the meet? what are the details ?

BMS
04-01-2004, 08:54 PM
See the thing is, my punk ass doesn't have a car in Davis, but if it's out of your way, then I can find someone else to get a ride from. I was just kind of hoping to get in on a 3geez 4 way :ugh: :kekeke: .

Yeah we got a long drive we can't really afford to go the long way. If it comes down to the wire and you have no ride then I bet we could work somethin out, but talk to everyone in sac first.

MarioBurke
04-02-2004, 08:28 AM
well it looks like for the meet

we are meeting: April 16th
Time: We would like everyone to get here around noon, because the streets start filling up fast and the parade starts at like 5. I am still working on getting that friday off but Terry should be off that day.

Frinight is the Parade which will go for a couple hours. following the parade will be the open drag night which will cost 5 dollars per car to get in and 15 if you wanna race. that usually ends somewhere around midnight.

SLeeping arangements I am still not sure off. I think most people are camping at Whiskey town which is only 10-15 minutes out of town. so plan on bring a tent or something. if my roommate/landlord doesnt mind there might be some floor space at my house, but im not sure at the moment.

Saturday Whenever everybody gets out of his or her sleeping stuper, we will probably check out a car show before noon and then Train down to my moms house where We be BBQ'in like mo fos! We will come back into town and we can either split up or decide what to do from there. movies, shopping, blah blah blah, etc. later that night is the pro drag race where they will have the Jet fuel Cars which should be pretty sweet. last week somebody crashed @ 125mph.

Sunday we will just clean up hang out whatever. i believe there is a car show that imports can enter. somewhere in town. and then everybody can go home!!

* sorry the 14th is the day this whole event actually starts. the 16th is when we are meeting!

MattsAccord
04-02-2004, 09:27 AM
Hey mario we are meeting on the 16th not the 14th. The 14th is wedesday while the 16th is friday. :rolleyes: :kekeke:

BMS
04-02-2004, 09:31 PM
blazin and I can only be there friday night, then we gotta be back here early sat morning. we're gonna have to drive all day, hang out, then drive all night. a rough routine but we'll make it. (i assume blazin is still in)

edit: I just saw the meeting place on the other thread. so we're supposed to truck up I-5 and not 99?

MarioBurke
04-02-2004, 10:37 PM
yeah its I-5 all the way north. you only go through 99 if your coming from Chico or anywhere east of I-5, (nevadaho, or arizona)

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-03-2004, 08:11 AM
I need to Know where you guys are going to be saturday the 17th i can't make friday work i don't get off untel 6 so i be up there saturday it about a 3 hour Drive from me some one let me know.

Justin86
04-03-2004, 09:09 AM
sat is going to be the kick back and relax day, so you would have to call one us to see where we are at, most likely will be eating....... yum BBQ.

BMS
04-03-2004, 09:13 AM
yeah its I-5 all the way north. you only go through 99 if your coming from Chico or anywhere east of I-5, (nevadaho, or arizona)

Yeah I forgot that 99 runs into 5 in Red Bluff anyway. I used to live in Chico, it's just been forever and a half since I've been to Redding. I soo wish that I could be there Saturday it sounds like a ton of fun. I wish blazin was on here more so I could work it out with him. That ass.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Yeah I forgot that 99 runs into 5 in Red Bluff anyway. I used to live in Chico, it's just been forever and a half since I've been to Redding. I soo wish that I could be there Saturday it sounds like a ton of fun. I wish blazin was on here more so I could work it out with him. That ass.
99 and I5 meet in Sac and 99 ends in sac if you take I5 you pass right by me on your ay to Redding :rockon:

BMS
04-03-2004, 10:26 AM
99 and I5 meet in Sac and 99 ends in sac if you take I5 you pass right by me on your ay to Redding :rockon:

We're talking about going North. Going North on 5 99 spits off in Sac and goes east through Chico and Biggs and Red Bluff, then converges with 5 again in Red Bluff. Anyway, where are you? Maybe we'll pick you up on the way. We all need to post AIM names or something because I'm trying to coordinate with three people at once and it's not going too well.

NXRacer
04-06-2004, 10:27 AM
ALRIGHT HERES THE PLAN. Me and crystal are going to be camping at big bear mtn campground (link (http://www.bearmtnrvresort.com/)) for the week before the meet. If anybody wants to come down early or wants to camp, thats where we'll be. Plan on having fun because we're gonna party hardy.

goldyaccord
04-06-2004, 08:20 PM
ALrighty I may make it provided I have another guy come with me in my car and split the gas. It's possible for me to leave thursday during the day or Friday morning and then head home Sunday evenin'. 88hatchDX may run down with me and i have yet to finalize the plan.

goldyaccord
04-06-2004, 08:31 PM
Yeah, Nate has a 8 man tent so the plan is to camp... just odnt know what the cost for the camping nad what not...... and food issues

BMS
04-06-2004, 09:03 PM
You sissies. Camping in NorCal this time of year all you need is a tarp and a sleeping bag. Tents are for sissies (and couples). But it's not cold and it's not gonna be too many bugs and I doubt there are too many animals. You also have to live off of cans of raviolli. That way when you get the booze in you there's not a lot food in your stomach.

edit: oh yeah that had nothing to do with the meet. oh well.

Justin86
04-06-2004, 09:17 PM
You sissies. Camping in NorCal this time of year all you need is a tarp and a sleeping bag. Tents are for sissies (and couples). But it's not cold and it's not gonna be too many bugs and I doubt there are too many animals. You also have to live off of cans of raviolli. That way when you get the booze in you there's not a lot food in your stomach.

Well maybe I wanted to get a little one on one time with some one special. :thumbup:

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I need some one number for i can find you guys saturday

Justin86
04-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Well you will have to get Mario's or Terry's since they are the one's incharge of this gathering.

MarioBurke
04-07-2004, 07:02 AM

BUll shit, April is the worst time of year in Nor Cal. You NEVER know when its gonna rain. its can be clear blue skies and BAM suddenly rain down on your sorry ass. the mosquitos are the worse this time of year. you might as well dress in long sleeve turtle neck, pants, and a face mask because they will eat you alive.

yes tents are for couples. and if you get a little crazy and you get whip cream and chocolate syrup all over all you have to do is hose it out. LOL

TWOLOUDNPROUD the number is 530-209-0602 Sprint ma fuckers

Justin86
04-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Yea and thats 530 no 503. :D

MarioBurke
04-07-2004, 10:03 AM
LOL hahahahahahahaha

BMS
04-07-2004, 12:43 PM
BUll shit, April is the worst time of year in Nor Cal. You NEVER know when its gonna rain. its can be clear blue skies and BAM suddenly rain down on your sorry ass. the mosquitos are the worse this time of year. you might as well dress in long sleeve turtle neck, pants, and a face mask because they will eat you alive.

yes tents are for couples. and if you get a little crazy and you get whip cream and chocolate syrup all over all you have to do is hose it out. LOL

TWOLOUDNPROUD the number is 530-209-0602 Sprint ma fuckers

Well shit I don't know where you camp but I've never had a problem in April. My friends and I went camping spring break last year and didn't have one single problem. Maybe you're just unlucky.

MarioBurke
04-07-2004, 02:34 PM
well I do live here and have lived here for the past 20 years. im just telling you, weather is unpredictable in Redding this time of year!

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-07-2004, 02:38 PM
MarioBurke I need to know where you guys are going to be on saturday for i know where to go when i get there.

goldyaccord
04-07-2004, 04:17 PM
I"m going to need Matt's or Justin's number So i can find you Gay peeps!

MattsAccord
04-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Josh I'll PM you. :D

Justin86
04-07-2004, 07:41 PM
I"m going to need Matt's or Justin's number So i can find you Gay peeps!
U best be watching that dirty little mouth or I'm going to wash it out with some juice. :D

88accordhb
04-07-2004, 08:38 PM
next year you biootches better have it near my house! ARRGG!

Blue Impact
04-07-2004, 09:28 PM
next year you biootches better have it near my house! ARRGG!

Maybe you bay area members need to quick lagging and plan a meet...:D...LUIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!! :D

Justin86
04-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Yea we are going to make this Redding meet a yearly event, so you guys in the bay area need to have your own mini meet.

blazin3gen
04-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Maybe you bay area members need to quick lagging and plan a meet...:D...LUIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!! :D

lol bah!

Busted_Blue
04-08-2004, 12:22 AM

I'm down for a bay area meet muahhaha. :)

seems people here are always too busy :(

NXRacer
04-08-2004, 10:20 AM
so is ANYBODY going to meet me and crystal at the campground? im gonna be there probably monday, maybe tuesday at the latest.

goldyaccord
04-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Justin and his gayness friend Matty, will be there thurs/friday. I'm planning on getting there whenever they plan to get there. IF all goes well with them and us.

MattsAccord
04-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Justin and his gayness friend Matty, will be there thurs/friday. I'm planning on getting there whenever they plan to get there. IF all goes well with them and us.

Wait what the hell, gayness friend. Come on really we all know Justin is the gay one. Anyway's, we were planning on going down there early friday morning but we might just have to go down thursday afternoon after lil' justin get off the school bus. I don't know what time his last class ends. :dunno: If it ends late and Josh is here we might just have to leave his ass behind. :rockon:

I just have one slight problem I orderd a new clutch and they said it wouldn't be here till the 15th and I need it in before the meet. My rear brakes are going out and I think my ball joints also. :uh: I need to try to atleast get my brakes together and hope my clutch gets here early. So we might have a little pre-meet type thing to help a brother out. :help: :rockon:

goldyaccord
04-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Wait what the hell, gayness friend. Come on really we all know Justin is the gay one. Anyway's, we were planning on going down there early friday morning but we might just have to go down thursday afternoon after lil' justin get off the school bus. I don't know what time his last class ends. :dunno: If it ends late and Josh is here we might just have to leave his ass behind. :rockon:

I just have one slight problem I orderd a new clutch and they said it wouldn't be here till the 15th and I need it in before the meet. My rear brakes are going out and I think my ball joints also. :uh: I need to try to atleast get my brakes together and hope my clutch gets here early. So we might have a little pre-meet type thing to help a brother out. :help: :rockon:

Jusin is Gayness? WOW. Justin you ride the bus man? what happened to pimping to school in your accord? If you guys settle for leaving thurs Afternoon. I might as well just leave thurs morning and get to medford or whatever to meet up with you guys and caravan the rest of the way down.

Justin86
04-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Well I'm not gay, me and the accord pimp all there is to be pimped in this town. :D
I get out of class at 2:20 pm on thursay so we could all meet at my house and put in Matt's new clutch. I still have to install my secret, new brakes, and shit. Oh yea Matt my ball joints have been going out for months now. :sad2:

NXRacer
04-09-2004, 01:23 PM
i think your secret will be in this weekend sometime if all things go well. . . . . . .

Justin86
04-09-2004, 01:38 PM
i think your secret will be in this weekend sometime if all things go well. . . . . . .
he he he beautiful! :rockon:

MarioBurke
04-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Hey guys somebody really needs to Pick up delano. I dont mind going 2 hours out of my way to pick him up, but for you guys coming from further south, Davis is only 15 minutes out of the way. I would know I had made the trip like 4 times in the last couple weeks. it would really be appreciated if someone could take the 15 minutes out of their way!

Blue Impact
04-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Hey guys somebody really needs to Pick up delano. I dont mind going 2 hours out of my way to pick him up, but for you guys coming from further south, Davis is only 15 minutes out of the way. I would know I had made the trip like 4 times in the last couple weeks. it would really be appreciated if someone could take the 15 minutes out of their way!

Come to think of it, Davis isn't 15 minutes out of the way...take Hwy 113 North (which runs through Davis) and that'll take to you I-5...Sac/Central Valley guys should pick him up (if any are coming)...

MarioBurke
04-12-2004, 06:51 AM
well if you are taking 1-5 the whole way its like 15 minutes out of the way. if you take 113 north then its not even a detour. you just take the Russel BLVD exit, go down the street a 1/4 miles and you find our little bitch Delano standing on the corner in his pretty little dress waiting for you. then you get back on the freeway and 113 merges straight back into 1-5 headed our way.

MattsAccord
04-12-2004, 09:27 AM
well if you are taking 1-5 the whole way its like 15 minutes out of the way. if you take 113 north then its not even a detour. you just take the Russel BLVD exit, go down the street a 1/4 miles and you find our little bitch Delano standing on the corner in his pretty little dress waiting for you. then you get back on the freeway and 113 merges straight back into 1-5 headed our way.

find our little bitch Delano standing on the corner in his pretty little dress waiting for you. Cause he got kicked out after he washed mario car.

300700'88lx-i
04-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Seriously though, I would very much appreciate a ride to Redding. Anyone coming from the Bay Area can take the 113 North through Davis to I-5, it's a little longer than taking the Winters short cut, but don't you think it would be worth it if I was to chip in for gas and maybe even wash your car at my house when we got to Redding? Maybe even lunch?...... :dunno: Oh yeah, I won't be wearing a dress, just look for the tall kid with poofy hair, a cast on his arm, a busted chin, and if things keep going the way they are, I might be in a wheel chair. :sadwave: Any responses will be appreciated.