PDA

View Full Version : Colorado meet

HaccordR89
01-12-2004, 10:45 PM
alright..i think i emailed or pmed all the colorado guys but for anyone i missed, i'm trying to plan something for the end of feb in denver. who's down?? lets actually get a turn out cause the last two were kind of pathetic. i know we have our fair share of 3rd gens here so lets all get together. also want to try and incorporate something for rich, his bday is on the 17th so i think a phatty turnout would be a dope present for him. what date's work for people? and anyone know of a good place to meet? im in fort collins so i dont know denver too well, washington park was brought up to me but if anyone has any suggestions throw them out there. :cheers:

HaccordR89
01-20-2004, 07:28 AM
what the hell, i know you Colorado guys are out there..where the hell are you?????????????????? why is it that you never want have meets in colorado???? damn it!!! lets do this one and make those oregon and washington boys know they have some competition when it comes to local meets

Justin86
01-20-2004, 10:58 AM
ha sure Oregon will destroy Colorda. ha ha ha. :)

HaccordR89
01-20-2004, 10:22 PM
yeah probably...since no friggin colorado guys want to come...bastards, i know they're out there too, i've talked to all of them, or at least most of em. oh well i guess. i'll have to resort to coming to other states for good meets. unless....... :cool2:

Justin86
01-21-2004, 11:41 AM
give it time, in summer you will most likely get a meet going.

HaccordR89
01-22-2004, 11:00 AM
yeah...i want to try and get together with people for test and tunes, they don't start till april though. oh well.

Ravenix
01-22-2004, 08:34 PM
im down in the springs, if you wanna get somethin goin this spring or during the summer im up for it.

and i have a buddy that has a 3gee also i bet i can convince him to go if we all get together here in the springs.

sccrsteve5
01-22-2004, 08:50 PM
i might be up there in the summer in springs, breckenridge, or denver(family in all 3) so i could add to ur showing...we are also doing a meet in Roswell this summer during the UFO Festival, which is cool for people that have never been around it(crazy ass people around) but get back to me if u have anything for either of them

HaccordR89
01-22-2004, 10:17 PM
alright guys...theres another guy named matt from the springs too, so i'll plan something farther out towards spring or summer and let you know. Sccrsteve..do you know the dates you'll be here?? i'd be down to plan something around those dates if everyone else can make it. and Raven if i plan something with matt and rich sooner i'll let you know so you can try to make it, even if it's just to chill. THANK GOD SOMEONE FROM COLORADO FINALLY FOUND THIS AND POSTED!!!!! oh, and thanks to you two's too, i was beginning to wonder about this crowd :D

HaccordR89
01-22-2004, 10:18 PM
see justin, we just might show you up after all :D

sccrsteve5
01-23-2004, 03:59 PM
umm...i have no idea really when i will be up there but probly mid to late june...i will be in el paso in 2 weeks but that doesn't help any...i'll try to get a date set

HaccordR89
01-24-2004, 09:26 AM
chillin..just let me know..any one else out there read this yet from colorado and want to plan something??????

TheAsianInside
01-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Sorry for taking so long to post, but I'm down to meet in CO somewhere. I'm in the springs and my brother has a 3G also, so I'll convince him to come also. E-mail me at [email protected] to let me know if you have something for sure

Ravenix
01-29-2004, 12:33 PM
sweet another 2 3gees in the springs, look forward to meeting you guys someday

TheAsianInside
01-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Ravenix you cruise academy at all? Yeah it sucks that we don't have that many 3G's around the only one I've seen is a green 3g with a white front bumper and a can

Ravenix
01-29-2004, 08:37 PM
i dont cruise all that often, my cars nothin much to show off, even tho i stop at the shell sometimes and drop my automatic to squeal my tires at all the ricers, and i tend to get a little crazy when im cruisin (80+ at times), i dont need anymore tickets, the cops are really startin to crack down, but maybe when i get my full driving privledges back we can hit up academy

TheAsianInside
01-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Yeah the cops out here are getting strict. But it's all good. I'm usually always out on academy, but since there are so many stupid people out to try to "jump" people I haven't been out in awhile. How's that A18A cuz I've never heard of it. Yeah we'll have to cruise sometime. I own a car club, and we used to be sponsored by Nance Concepts then Jeff closed the shop now it's back to eBay!! Yeah

Ravenix
01-29-2004, 08:58 PM
the a18a is great i havent notice much of a difference mostly cause my carb is shit and needs a rebuild, the a18 is out of a jdm honda accord/vigor, what car club is it, i doubt ive heard of it but its worth a shot

do you have aim or msn or anything?

TheAsianInside
01-29-2004, 09:21 PM
My car club is PHP Car Club. We are pretty small compared to California, but it doesn't help that only 2 out of 14 cars have decals (me being one). How much did you pay for that engine. I've thought about it and I don't know if I want to switch to FI or not, because I actually have a good carb, it's stock but it works

TheAsianInside
01-29-2004, 09:22 PM
what color is your 3g? Cuz i don't know if i've seen it or not.

racerx
01-29-2004, 10:41 PM
whoa, ive been missing alot of conversation...
you guys drop by the shell too? sometimes i'm down there with my friend, who drives a 91 civic hatchback, and a 91 Gallant VR-4. maybe youve seen him?
we should set up a mini-meet at the shell some night. you guys down?

HaccordR89
01-29-2004, 10:42 PM
hey, since your both in the springs and so is matt, why don't we plan a small something something up there? you guys down? what works for you? oh yeah, and if you want to talk to matt his username on the board is racerx and his aim is academyracer i think, i'm sure hed be stoked to hear about other 3geers in the springs

Ravenix
01-30-2004, 01:39 AM
eh im not gonna bother tellin ya what it looks like heres some pics :)

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_1_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_2_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_3_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_7_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_8_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_4_full.jpg
this is the only body damage on the car, it was there when i bought it.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_5_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/497000-497999/497833_6_full.jpg

keep in mind that that was back when it was immobilized and had been sittin for a month, its a little shinier now....

racerx
01-30-2004, 09:37 AM
sweetness dude! i'll have to take some pics myself today. it looks like it might be a nice day, so we'll see.
lol, you really do have fuzzy dice!

TheAsianInside
01-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Yeah I've seen your car...I'm down for whenever to meet up at shell...just let me know and I'll try to get my brother to come too if he's not working. Hey racerx what color is the hatch. Yeah i know people like James with the crx (pearl white with full body kit) and Josh with a mirage civic hatch and Jeff Nance with an Si now. But he had a Mustang 98 GSX and other cars.

racerx
01-30-2004, 10:47 PM
umm, i drive a sedan. it's gold. ...with a fresh dent in the passenger fender... stupid hit and runners...grrr.
yeah, we should meet like tomorrow night, or the night after. you know, on the weekend sometime. u guys game?

Ravenix
01-31-2004, 08:20 AM
im game as long as its after valentines day because right now im not allowed to drive anywhere other than work or school, i get my ful privledges back then.

A Dawg Jr
02-05-2004, 08:47 PM
srry for holding out guys. haven't been to the site as much sense I totaled my car, but I'm down to go to a meet. I'll take my moms 94 beemer. I'm pretty much in the middle of front range, so anywhere's good for me. Just set a date.

HaccordR89
02-06-2004, 04:54 PM
sorry to hear about your car bro...i'm going to try and make something more official towards the start of spring..in denver...know of a good place to have it?

HaccordR89
02-09-2004, 11:59 AM
also..is everyone down for test and tune? i'm pretty sure they start in mid april..i'll go to bandimere's website to figure out the details or call them

Ravenix
02-09-2004, 04:51 PM
question what is test and tune? and ill prolly be down, cept i dunno if my car would make it to denver lol...

Justin86
02-09-2004, 08:52 PM
whoa there might actually be a colorado meet, sweet. :)

Ravenix
02-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Hey guys..... i hope you all see this but we should try and get together sunday the 15th or monday the 16th of feb in colorado springs, not sure where exactly but we can work that out if anyones actually gonna come.

racerx
02-15-2004, 12:55 PM
i can come. i'll be there tonight at the shell station if anyone else is down.
if not, let's try for tomorrow night (monday).

HaccordR89
02-15-2004, 02:22 PM
i can't make it...gotta work tonight and school tomorrow. have fun thow..test and tunes are basically just running time trials at bandimere. you get as many runs as you want and after a run you can go to the pit area and "tune" your car. they start april 21, i forgot all the other details but it tells you everything at www.bandimere.com

TheAsianInside
02-16-2004, 02:44 PM
I should be able to come tonight (monday) but that's not for sure. (College homework to do) But yeah I should be at the shell anyways. What time did you wanna meet?

racerx
02-17-2004, 09:31 AM
well, i was there for a little on sunday night, and a stopped for a minute on monday, but i didnt see anyone from the board... :(
i think it was a little too soon to announce something like that.
anyway, how about saturday night? as in February 17, this coming saturday.
Say around 11pm? Lets talk if that works with everyone. If not, lets try for friday or sunday.

Ravenix
02-17-2004, 02:31 PM
this saturday sounds fine its gonna have to be a little earlier than 11 tho, i was there on sunday on a couple ocasions i parked and waited fro 10 minutes twice in between 6:30 7:30, i woulda stayed a bit longer but me and my girlfriend got bored and my car was runnin all shitty so i went home.

racerx
02-17-2004, 06:04 PM
okay, saturday then. what time is good for everyone?

Ravenix
02-17-2004, 06:39 PM
id say 9 at the latest

TheAsianInside
02-17-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah i was there on monday night, but I was there at like 1000 to 1100 but I only stopped for like 45 mins at most, I was there with my friend with a black boosted civic. Saturday sounds good for me, I'd say anytime is good for me cause I'm down to be there whenever. By the way my 3G is a white 4 door with blue trim and the interior is white and blue as well. I have exhaust and a pacesetter sticker on my rear bumper over my triple A sticker. But yeah i'll be there whenever you guys wanna meet.

HaccordR89
02-18-2004, 11:58 AM
do you guys still have a pretty good import scene in the springs?? our got shot down over the course of the past couple years and it's pretty weak now

racerx
02-18-2004, 07:27 PM
right on guys. well, lets say around 9 or 10 o'clock on saturday night then.
does that work for you Ravinx?
if it doesn't, lets talk about it now. will that work for you, Mr TheAsianInside? (just calling you by your screen name sounds kinda weird ;) )

and yes, the import scene has only grown larger in recent years... its crazy on the weekend

TheAsianInside
02-18-2004, 08:43 PM
Don't worry I know my screen name is weird, but that is what my car club named me. I am 50 percent Japanese but I look a little like i'm white. Yeah that sounds good to me. I'll be there from 9 to 10. Yeah the import scene has grown, but more and more kids with their moms civic with some stickers are coming out thinking they are fast and furious, but that's fine with me because it gives me something to laugh at all night. But yeah 9-10 at shell sounds good.

racerx
02-18-2004, 09:49 PM
yeah, i agree; too many ricers, ya know? oh well, live and learn. i just hope they learn soon... there are a few things that i really regret spending money on. nothing big, but oh well.
well, sweet. 9 o'clock it is, fellas! See you guys down there. I told my friend what was going on and he said he would be down there, most likely with the Gallant VR-4 :)

Ravenix
02-19-2004, 08:42 AM
ill be there at 9 then, im bringin my buddy that has a 90 lude si. maybe i can talk my friend that has an 88 lx into comin, i doubt it tho.

TheAsianInside
02-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah I am going to try to get my friend with a 91 teggy and my bro with a 87 accord. He is in the hospital for blood clots, but I think they are going to let him go tomorrow. I'll probably have some more people come too if I can ever get ahold of them again.

racerx
02-19-2004, 03:16 PM
right on. my friend from texas is here and will be joining us.
so you all on saturday!

ppunkeyy
03-01-2004, 03:40 PM
I am 50 percent Japanese but I look a little like i'm white.

Justin you look PURE white...

And ummm why didn't you guy takes pictures? I will go with you to the next meet Justin to take pictures for you guys.

<3heather<3

superaccord
03-19-2004, 11:15 AM
hey....when is this meet gonna happen anyway....?

HaccordR89
03-21-2004, 03:36 PM
when do you want it...i was thinking mid to late april.

HaccordR89
03-21-2004, 03:37 PM
since it sounds like non of us are going to the big meet in cali anyway..we could do it the same weekend, april 18 or whatever?? how's that sound

superaccord
03-22-2004, 11:23 AM
sounds good to me....Hey there will be import drag races starting in april in grand junction, i was thinking that we could all meet up there during one of them and hang out the whole day and then go to the drags.... They are on fridays

Rich87HB
03-26-2004, 08:24 PM
hey wats up fellas??? been a while since i visited the board. i think it would be awsome if we could get alot of people to meet up at bandimere speedway and show that these 15 + year old are cars arent dead yet!! slow, maybe but dead, not even close. the weather is getting very nice so i think a meet should be put together u know i am in. hit me up with any plans! laterz

superaccord
03-26-2004, 09:06 PM
sounds good....except for my car has a huge smash in it.

contraband
03-26-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey!!! Im in colorado springs, no accord though! Have some decent 2nd gen ludes though, you guys may want to try checking out www.teamelude.com, why dont you guys swing by if theres enough maybe we could make a place for you guys to post? Maybe someday a 3rd gen accord colorado club, who knows? We have meets every now and then, the big one is going to be up at chatfield sometime in june, BTW I got this 3rd gen behind me the the other night revving up, had nothing but fog lights on maybe one of you? Maybe not. Anyhow, swing by and someone start a thread so we might be able to drum up some interest among the colorado 3rd genners. www.teamelude.com . Hope to see some of you around!

HaccordR89
03-30-2004, 07:19 PM
superaccord...im down to cruise to junction, anyone else down?? i'm really not all that available for a long drive like that though until the end of may. But test and tune at bandimere is right around the corner and we all need to get together soon anyway, rich, i know your down but how is everone else look for april 18th weekend..that sunday probley in denver??? let us know and we can start planning this thing

HaccordR89
03-30-2004, 07:26 PM
hey contraband..i checked our your sight..where's all the pics of the fort collins meet?? they were the same as meet 2 and it didn't look familiar to me. oh well though, i think most of the 3rd gens are in the springs, so it wouldn't supprise me if one of them was on you :) but if you ever have another fort collins meet let me know and i'll join you, well, i'll be moving to lakewood in may so i guess i could join you down there too...

superaccord
03-31-2004, 05:50 PM
im down for the test and tune. My roomate is going to that i think anyway. so let me know when it is and i'll be there.

racerx
03-31-2004, 09:25 PM
hey guys... been a while.
well, i just back from test and tune at PMI, and that was a friggin blast! i brought my 3rd gen Prelude Si. good times.
how much is test and tune at Bandi?

TheAsianInside
03-31-2004, 10:10 PM
what up racerx? yeah it's been awhile we do need to go to a test and tune with our 3gs someday...how did your lude do at PMI? I wanted to go, but I was workin' the whole weekend. But, this summer I'll have more time to go up to Bandimere with my car club.

contraband
04-01-2004, 07:20 PM
hey contraband..i checked our your sight..where's all the pics of the fort collins meet?? they were the same as meet 2 and it didn't look familiar to me. oh well though, i think most of the 3rd gens are in the springs, so it wouldn't supprise me if one of them was on you :) but if you ever have another fort collins meet let me know and i'll join you, well, i'll be moving to lakewood in may so i guess i could join you down there too...

The Team Elude page is undergoing some changes, but its pretty strange that the pics are the same... Anyhow theres also a site I just found that has started for southern colorado luders (and anyone who wants to join) at www.coprelude.com . Its still getting off the ground, so I think Team Elude is your best bet. Would be great to see you at one of our meets, I should be able to get the turbo lude up by then, but who knows. Maybe I wont have the only mid-80s honda there.

HaccordR89
04-01-2004, 10:30 PM
yeah...just let me know when and where and i'll do my best to show...my email is [email protected]

racerx
04-02-2004, 12:32 PM
what up racerx? yeah it's been awhile we do need to go to a test and tune with our 3gs someday...how did your lude do at PMI? I wanted to go, but I was workin' the whole weekend. But, this summer I'll have more time to go up to Bandimere with my car club.

i think PMI is doing the testntune almost every weekend or wednesday or something. i'll look into it. as far as my car went... long story... it was raining, i had disassembled my gauge cluster to install indiglos and my friends fried the circuits for the speedo and tach... and i had no idea wtf i was doing since i've never raced on a strip before...
it was bad... and i didn't even get a second run in because the rain was coming down too hard... :(

i'm going back though, when i get my gauges working again... and the rebuild done :D over bore, etc.

superaccord
04-03-2004, 08:51 PM
hey guys...on april 18th there is a car show at hollywood legends on 6th and sheridan starting at 1pm....why dont we just meet up there? That would be simple....any one down...?

HaccordR89
04-04-2004, 05:40 PM
i'll be there, thats about a block away from where im moving to in may, i'll be living on harlan starting then, but 1 pm..is that a saturday or sunday??? if its saturday i might not beable to make it but i'll try, if its sunday there's no problems...

racerx
04-05-2004, 08:53 AM
it's a sunday.

what kind of car show is this? i might be down for it too...

HaccordR89
04-05-2004, 07:07 PM
yeah..i'll be there for sure than...you still down..everyone????? let's make this a meet, if the show sucks, we'll all go get a bite and cruise somewhere...let's just do this, and make oregon jealous:)

superaccord
04-06-2004, 11:23 AM
yea. i'm going for sure.... it'll be fun. my friends silver 3000gt vr4 will be in it so look for that and i'll be there...if things change ill keep you posted. but the car show is supposed to be sick...all kinds of classes.

racerx
04-06-2004, 01:04 PM
crap... i think i have drill that day... when is the show over? i could probably stop by after drill. that'd be sweet.

Rich87HB
04-06-2004, 06:06 PM
hey i am down for this meet, i think i am really close to there, its in denver right???

superaccord
04-07-2004, 06:53 AM
its at hollywood legends in denver at 6th and sheridan....show starts at one, and ends whenever...

Rich87HB
04-09-2004, 01:24 PM
yeah i am like 15 minutes from there, count me in!! hope some others can join as well

superaccord
04-09-2004, 06:25 PM
k, so its you and i rich...hey didnt you used to go to college in wyoming...do you know kyle with the maroon civic 4door?

HaccordR89
04-10-2004, 05:16 PM
hey superaccord...i'll be there too..1pm right?

superaccord
04-12-2004, 11:47 AM
yulp
lets meet up at a silver vr4 3000gt with all red interior ok....thats my roommates car. easy to find.

HaccordR89
04-19-2004, 10:10 AM
the board got all messed up, i had some last minute rearrangement of my plans and ended up having to go to mt for the weekend...sorry guys, how was it though????

superaccord
05-06-2004, 09:18 PM
so when is there going to be an actual meet in colorado? i think that we should all head up to the chattfield meet with the luders from the springs....anyone down?
let me know

TheAsianInside
05-08-2004, 09:11 PM
I'd be down as long as i'm not workin'

contraband
05-08-2004, 09:35 PM
It should be a pretty cool meet. Theres a lot of Colorado luders coming, Ill be there with my 2g (although I cant garantee it will be the turbo), and there should be an H22 accord, I think its a 5th gen but Im not sure. Anyhow, it would be very cool to have everyone there, it will likely be the best meet of the year. Heres the info, its on the 13th of june at 11: http://www.teamelude.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=461

~Dan

superaccord
05-08-2004, 09:42 PM
count me in

bullard123
05-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Did You Guys Have That Meet Yet? Sorry It Took Me So Long To Post, But I Just Don't See Too Many GuYS From The Springs On Here. But If You Guys Haven't Met Up Yet I'll Be Down To Meet. Today Is Sunday May 9th 2004 (mother's Day).

racerx
05-09-2004, 05:21 PM
awesome. i think i'll have to take my 91 Si 4WS up there (and yes, dan, it's me, academyracer).

that sounds like it's gonna be a good time. maybe i could talk my dad into bringing the boat up there and we could go wakeboarding!

contraband
05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Hah, didnt know you had an accord too! Yeah everybody, the meet is on the 13th of june at 11am. But just so everyone is up to date check back at the forum.

http://www.teamelude.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=461

HaccordR89
05-09-2004, 07:59 PM
if im in town i'll be there...