PDA

View Full Version : ok tell me prices and if it works say yes or no

b20a86lude
01-13-2004, 09:55 AM
ok if your gonna respond tell me if it works and how much itsa gonna cost dont tell me look at so and sos

alternator belt same as a20 yes or no

oil pan gasket only from japn how much

oil pump gasket japn how much

rear main seal same as prelude b20a5 yes or no

valve cover gasket same as b20a5 yes or no

distrubutor gasket same as b20a5 yes or no

tdc gasket same as b20a5 yes or no

oil seal this is the part where the crankshaft pulley slides on to there is a litle gasket in the middle of the side block same as b20a5 yes or no

please im not trying to be a ass iv looked and asked the parts dept of oska but have not been getting responese back and its been a month so just help me out thank u

k-roy
01-13-2004, 10:02 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=10654
That might help a bit.

RobT5580
01-13-2004, 10:33 PM
A lot of the stuff will probably be the same as the B20A5 but im not sure on exact ones. Im using 95% JDM stuff to rebuild mine but i have not ordered it yet so i cant tell you prices. But i know YK86 had a lot of stuff in his build up post im doing my own thing so i cant tell you specifics on other parts like others could because i have not tried it.

I do know the older integra valve cover gaskets fit and i think someone even used a 90-93 teg gasket and i believe even the B20A5 works. Yasu did a lot of research when he built his up to save others the time and pain of doing it. I have read over it a few times but i knew i was going to use JDM stuff so i didnt need to know everything else from other engines that work.