PDA

View Full Version : Very Odd Problem Please Help!!!!!!!!!

FWDburnout
01-16-2004, 09:49 PM
OK. Her is the deal. I had some one in the back seat of my 3gee and they took the head rest out on the passenger side and put it in backwards. Apparently it is locked into place and I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME GET IT OUT!!!!! Does anyone know how to get it out or do I have to take my shit apart. Thanx

jigga225
01-16-2004, 11:06 PM
um i'm not sure..... try pressin the little button while lifting

mykwikcoupe
01-16-2004, 11:15 PM
happened to me once. I got really pissed and broke the inner platsic tab trying to rip it out and the fool that did it never rode with me again. I dont have any real input but to rip it out and it may break. Hopefully someone else can help better

MattsAccord
01-16-2004, 11:42 PM
One of my friends did that to my passager seat I was going to beat him. I still haven't got it out yet but if anyone knows how it would be helpful.

jlaccord89lxi
01-17-2004, 06:29 AM
i'd say just try wiggling it. I believe only one of the metal posts has teeth marks in it and its not meant to go into the other hole cause it will lock. Just don't lose your patience and keep wiggling it. It should come out.

FWDburnout
01-17-2004, 10:21 AM
hahaha I SMELL A RECALL.......lol 17 years later
the thang that sucks is, its only clicked in once! so the dang thang sticks WAY up lol, embaricing :help:

MrBen
01-17-2004, 10:37 AM
Recline the seat and pull with all your might. If you still can't, sit down in the seat in the reverse way (head resting against dash, feet up on reclined part) and push with your feet till the bitch comes off.

DBMaster
01-17-2004, 11:11 AM
And, when you do get the thing out use it to beat the offender into unconsciousness!

:)

cdscowboy
01-18-2004, 04:11 PM
DON'T FORCE IT!!!!

You can get it off, I think. I took my seat covers off a few weeks ago, that's how I know.

Okay, around where the posts go in, there is a surrounding plastic piece. That will pop off. Then, use a knife or a really small screwdriver to take out the "clicky" mechanism. It's just a little bent piece of metal that pops out, and goes back in just as easy.

I'm pretty sure that'll fix it. If not, get a pump-shotty and show that bitch of a headrest who's boss!!! :) haha

'A20A3'
01-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Pistol-grip shottys work the best.:D

lightbulblxi
01-18-2004, 06:44 PM
that is a fucked up problrm, now i gotta watch passengers

SteveDX89
01-18-2004, 06:46 PM
I don't know what people think when they're riding in other people's cars. When your in someone else's car, you respect the car. It's not their property, don't do stupid shit. I'd be real pissed at that person and I'd let them know they couldn't ride in my car again.

MrBen
01-18-2004, 06:48 PM
I'd do the same thing to their car and see how they like it. Maybe even ram it up their ass since they like playing with a post and a hole so much.

SteveDX89
01-18-2004, 06:51 PM
I'd do the same thing to their car and see how they like it. Maybe even ram it up their ass since they like playing with a post and a hole so much.
:rofl: :rofl:

skull1441
01-18-2004, 08:51 PM
let a man get it out for u

a20ricer
01-24-2004, 09:27 PM
just pull the damn thing off. a girl did that to mine and i just pulled. it came off with the plastic piece but i just pushed the plastic back in place and it was o.k.

Rendon LX-i
01-25-2004, 12:55 AM
yeah my friend did that shit to. i just got a flat head and push the little pin that locks it and came right out.

Ravenix
01-25-2004, 01:07 AM
wow im glad i have seat covers so noone can do that shit to my car, i have a friend that would prolly something gay like that....

once i went to pick up one of my friends and i had him with me and a girl in the back, so we get to the kids house and his driveways is really fucking steep, i turn off the car put it in park and walk up to his door (leaving the other 2 alone in it while its parked on a hill) and i hear this click click bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i turn around and my car is roling down the hill, the dumbass took my car out of park and then slammed it back into park, but it still kept rolling, and my rears dont work for shit so the e-brake didnt help, so my car rolled bout 50 feet to the bottom backwards and almost hit a fire hydrant i was so pissed i almost made his ass walk home (a good 8 miles)

soljaboy2000
01-25-2004, 01:14 AM
Get a dremel and cut it off

Silver86LX
01-25-2004, 08:10 AM
I've had someone do that to me, but I dpn't think iit went in to far that it clicked. I just ended up yanking on it and it came right out.