PDA

View Full Version : 91 Integra LS

stizle
01-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Decided to do tha swap on tha integra instead of tryin to get tha 3gee on tha road... i know u guys probably dont want to hear that but at least i stil got a honda. Anyways tha ? here is, is anyone familiar with a swap on this vehicle? Will a GSR or type R swap right in ? How bout tha Tranny? Im hoping that MAURICE responds to this...and anyone else who knows of anything. Good Lookin out

SteveDX89
01-18-2004, 04:29 PM
What's happening with your Accord? That was a nice looking car.

k-roy
01-18-2004, 04:29 PM
I have a 90LS.
Any B18 will drop right in, hell it allready has one. If it still runs well you might as well just do a Vtec head swap. The only thing you have to worry about is the ECU and wiring. The tranny it has is a cable tranny vs the later GSR and Type R that has a hydro tranny. You can convert to hydrolic with a special mount from place racing along with the slave cylinder. I could go on for hours about the options but I hope that helps. check out www.g2ic.com Its just like 3geez but its only for the second gen Integra.

*edit* g2ic is down at the current moment for maintaince, so keep checking back, its pretty good. Kicker, blueimpact, raunch and a few others are over there.

shepherd79
01-18-2004, 06:18 PM
any B series motors will fit.

stizle
01-18-2004, 06:23 PM
What's happening with your Accord? That was a nice looking car.

Well i had gotten in an accident with it and the insurance company had totaled it. i got it fixed and everything it just needs a paint job. But the thing is i dont have the patience to get it inspected and sent out to get the title on it. They said that it will take about 4 months to get it back and thats if it passes. So i figured with the money i was saving to get her back on tha road i can just swap an engine into my integra and fix that car up

stizle
01-18-2004, 06:26 PM
I have a 90LS.
Any B18 will drop right in, hell it allready has one. If it still runs well you might as well just do a Vtec head swap. The only thing you have to worry about is the ECU and wiring. The tranny it has is a cable tranny vs the later GSR and Type R that has a hydro tranny. You can convert to hydrolic with a special mount from place racing along with the slave cylinder. I could go on for hours about the options but I hope that helps. check out www.g2ic.com Its just like 3geez but its only for the second gen Integra.

*edit* g2ic is down at the current moment for maintaince, so keep checking back, its pretty good. Kicker, blueimpact, raunch and a few others are over there.

So place racing has this mount and the slave cylinder that i need for the transmission? Also with this Vtec head swap how much of a power increase will i be seein?? Enough to not make me want to do a swap?

k-roy
01-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Place racing makes a mount for the Hydro tranny, you have to drill into the firewall to mount the slave cylinder. You can use a cylinder from a 3rd gen Integra, whatever you get the tranny from. The Head swap is going to be 1/3 the cost of a complete swap. The power all depends on the head you get. Im gonna guess between 20 and 50 HP. Plus you can always do other things like Intake, Intake manifold, header, injectors, ignition, N20, throttle body, turbo etc...