PDA

View Full Version : Hallo!

Fueldrum
01-19-2004, 04:29 PM
Hey all, Nick here.

I own an '87 Hatch LXi with a little over 144,000 miles on it. So far, it's stock, but I've bold visions of greatness. That's where you guys come in.

I officially know little to nothing about cars, so please bear with me if I ask you the most mundane and idiotic of questions. Yes, I've read the FAQ, and I'm trying to find out as much as I can about A) my car B) cars in general.

Background: I'm a drummer in a rock band *SHAMELESS PLUG*(www.telemetricband.com) and I work at the local Toyota dealership. I'm almost 21(in March), not married, no kids, no pets, one roommate. I LOVE to rock climb, do anything outdoors, read anything I can get my hands on, do anything music related, and generally drag on in a boring way about myself. Are you bored yet? I am. Man, I'm long winded.....

Anyway, looking forward to having all sorts of fun on the boards and learning uber mega duper lots. Teach me!

P|eszczoH
01-19-2004, 04:58 PM
almost 21(in March), not married, no kids, no pets, one roommate. I LOVE to rock climb, do anything outdoors, read anything I can get my hands on, do anything music related, and generally drag on in a boring way about myself. Are you bored yet? I am. Man, I'm long winded.....

Hi :-)
nice hobby - drummer :-)
Toyota ??? try to work in Honda ;-)))
and generally about cars, You ve got to start some time
some where, it is like a first time ;-) youre afraid,
but you want it :-)))
so search search search ask ask ask,
:-) ive gto dx hatch carb :/ and rolling on

lightbulblxi
01-19-2004, 05:21 PM
whats sup. the only tip i got is search b4 u make a thread.

Fueldrum
01-19-2004, 06:25 PM
You know, I'd work at either quite honestly. Every tech I meet though seems to be a wealth of knowledge but are quick to warn you not to get into the career/field.

Toyota is good for now though. I'm still looking for a new gig, but mainly for better money.