PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I miss my car!!!!!!!!!

HostileJava
07-03-2002, 12:25 PM
What ever you do, don't take your car to Phillipsburg Easton Honda in NJ. I took my car there on Wednesday(6/26) last week and they still have it. They did call my the first day and tell me they thought they found the problem but they needed to order a part and it would be overnighted(6/26), but then they tell me the parts not in stock(6/27) and then that they got it but it was the wrong part(7/3) and they won't have the right one in till Friday(7/5) but there not gaurenteeing(i can't spell) that this part will even solve my problem anyway. I can't take another day without my car. BTW if you think you can figure out what's going on with my car check out this thread. (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2406) I need my baby back!

HostileJava
07-03-2002, 01:45 PM
I guess I just needed to complain a little bit, I called them up after I posted it and ran through the history of service I had been getting and asked them if there was anyway to pic up the pace. They called back 2 hours later and said they ran to another dealership and picked up the part and it solved my problem. Yeah.

damackz
07-03-2002, 03:33 PM
hehe good for u man lol :pimp:

MiGeY
07-04-2002, 01:18 PM
Good to hear man :)
I know what its like, I just got my car painted and I had to wait a week to get it back. I missed it badly but was very pleased when I got it back :D

HostileJava
07-05-2002, 04:43 AM
Well, I went to the dealership, picked up the car and I wasn't 5-7 minutes away and it started doing the exact same thing it was in for so backed to the dealership it goes. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ChronoDX87
07-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Geeeees man sorry to hear that.... Cheer up tho at least u can sue them later hehe :super:

Hoshizakido
07-22-2002, 12:10 AM
my car was down for a week while i changed my axle and then oil pan long story. i had to drive my brothers toyota pickup it bothered me not driving my car.

markmdz89hatch
07-22-2002, 06:04 AM
hey, not to make lite of this situation, but you guys got it easy.

June 22, of 2001, my baby was stolen from right in front of my house. They stripped the stereo, the new 17's, all my tools that I had put in my car to go work on the other one the next morning, smashed in my windshield, took my rotors, slashed the interior, demolished the dash in the process of taking the head unit, and got over 300 CD's. And not to make it any better, the towing company stole my spare (full-sized) and left the windows down when they towed it (it was raining that night) and wrinkled the rocker on the drivers side as they dragged it up the flatbed. The theifs also trashed the whole steering column, ignition, and automatic shifter while trying to steal it.

I brouhgt up my 15's and put them on the car so it would at least role, got charged 200$ to have it towed home, and there it sat for a few months while I got the parts to put it back on the road. It has'nt driven the same since.

Not to make it worse, but they cut the wires in the dash, so I have no radio, heat, or clock still. And insurance coverage was liability only, so I took about a $12K hit.

Inabj2
07-22-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
hey, not to make lite of this situation, but you guys got it easy.

June 22, of 2001, my baby was stolen from right in front of my house. They stripped the stereo, the new 17's, all my tools that I had put in my car to go work on the other one the next morning, smashed in my windshield, took my rotors, slashed the interior, demolished the dash in the process of taking the head unit, and got over 300 CD's. And not to make it any better, the towing company stole my spare (full-sized) and left the windows down when they towed it (it was raining that night) and wrinkled the rocker on the drivers side as they dragged it up the flatbed. The theifs also trashed the whole steering column, ignition, and automatic shifter while trying to steal it.

I brouhgt up my 15's and put them on the car so it would at least role, got charged 200$ to have it towed home, and there it sat for a few months while I got the parts to put it back on the road. It has'nt driven the same since.

Not to make it worse, but they cut the wires in the dash, so I have no radio, heat, or clock still. And insurance coverage was liability only, so I took about a $12K hit.

This is a stupid question but is it possible to get fingerprinting matches yourself? If so id track them ask for a match access some sort of database and if at all possible possibly get a match Once id find out who id track them down... Ill leave the best part for your imagination.

But man. I think you should get a new ride they deflowered your car shes no longer pure.

markmdz89hatch
07-23-2002, 04:21 AM
Oh, wait, I forgot to mention that about a month before this I got my car completely repainted, so that looked pretty bad too. That was another G-note down the drain.

inabj2-->
yeah, all my friends and family told me to just leave the car at the yard it was brought to after being found on it's belly. I justified bringing it back b/c I've worked too hard, I've put too much, time sweat and blood into that car to just have it destroyed in one night by a pack of @$$holes who didn't respect just that. The car now has a story to tell. She has a few dings, and still has that good sized battle wound on the rocker, but she's sporting the 'ol 15's on a new set of Nitto 450's, she now has a LX-i interior rather then the DX, the door panels, rear armrest panels, and headliner are lookin good with a new upholstery courtesy of yours truly :super: . A new windshield, brakes, center console, automatic shifter plate, and dash, and she's on her way back... ...just with a little more style this time.

...not to mention the feeling you get when the neighboors walk by, ask what happened, find out, then see you spending your entire weekend gutting the entire car, and slowly rebuilding it. And having them stop by each day just to pay the good ol' 3G a compliment for it's progress. Now every one of them will waive every time I drive by. That car has brought the neighborhood closer together. Go figure.

DonnyG
07-23-2002, 12:10 PM
Good Job markmdz89hatch for not letting the 3rd gen go.

Well here is my nice little story, I have been without my car for almost 2 months now. It was supposed to be towed to a shop to have them look at it, but the guy that was trying to fix it is a fucking dildo and never answers his phone or calls me back when I leave him a message. I've been having to drive my dad's conversion van and my mom cutlass around and I hate both of them. Last year around the same time I had to do it for a month when my car was getting a new engine. I swear I'm just gonna start putting my car in storage during the summer months. I can never really get to enjoy my summers with out my car. the guy that is fixing it works 3rd shift by the way and well I'm tired of his shit, he's getting woken up today when I get over there in 20 minutes. I NEED MY FUCKING HOCCORD!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

markmdz89hatch
07-23-2002, 12:56 PM
thanks for the props Donny

wake that guys ass up, knock him a few times in the head, and tell him to finish it up while you stand right there. Light a fire under his ass. I know how it feels now to drive it, but hey at least I get to drive my 300Z (:pimp: ) when I'm not driving the Accord.