PDA

View Full Version : Got new front end saturday!

Dennis
01-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Well on saturday I went to the junkyard and got a new front end.
A maroon bumper, bumper cover, hood, 2 fenders, 2 headlights, headlight motor, stearing column, and console all for 227 after taxes. The interior of the junk car is maroon just like mine, but my exterior is white. I got the everything into my car except the stearing column, console, bumper and bumper cover. I'm doing that today and I'll get pics soon. This sucks because now my car is white with a maroon front end. :cool2:

jlaccord89lxi
01-20-2004, 08:49 AM
mines white with a navy hood. Was that a coupe or sedan you were taking parts from? I need a coupe maroon drivers door panel with power windows.

SteveDX89
01-20-2004, 09:41 AM
Damn, you're junkyard charges tax? That's some BS. That was still a good price for all that stuff. I need the same door panel jl needs. Hook me up.

hondac
01-22-2004, 03:20 AM
hey Dennis was your front end wrecked? If so do ya have pics. I'm currently finishing a 87 honda accord for son in law and i'm thinking of getting his 87 accord and fixing that for myself.

lightbulblxi
01-22-2004, 10:41 AM
dont u know, the more colors your car is(especially bright ones) the faster it is. YEEEESH!

Dennis
01-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Yeah it was wrecked… this is what it looked like before I put the new front end on it.
http://dennis.reallyrules.com/car/a7.jpg.
Also, the car at the junkyard was an 88 accord lx coupe with the drivers side door panel in it.