PDA

View Full Version : Mah Kurupt Kreashun

CraziEuro
07-03-2002, 05:31 PM
:omg: Dis iz mah baby. Holla at me 2 get more info. Note da clear front markers!!! :omg:

Vanilla Sky
07-03-2002, 08:28 PM
looks good... that white looks a tad bit dull... i would suggest the next mods be a buffer and a claybar... oh, and some good wax

wash, claybar, buff, handwax... now you pimp

BLING BLING
Derick

n88accordLX-i
07-04-2002, 07:56 PM
ok, i dont like it.....is that better ? :flipa: :lol

Vanilla Sky
07-04-2002, 08:22 PM
listen asshole... i AM speaking my mind... i DO LIKE THE FUCKING CAR... damn... sorry for the ass cutting down your ride, but if that is his opinion, well, let it be...

IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE CAR HE POSTED IS A NICE LOOKING CAR

shit man...

Derick

GDGuy11B
07-04-2002, 09:09 PM
well...compared to yours you would. Sorry, I dont go for the chromed fender things. and almost everyone has the clear turn signals. what kind of spoiler is that? it looks different. got any pics from the back..

What kind of wheels are those? They look similar to mine..

pimp86LX
07-04-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Vanilla Sky
listen asshole... i AM speaking my mind... i DO LIKE THE FUCKING CAR... damn... sorry for the ass cutting down your ride, but if that is his opinion, well, let it be...

IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE CAR HE POSTED IS A NICE LOOKING CAR

shit man...

Derick

woah...you realize he was just pokin fun eh.....?

Vanilla Sky
07-04-2002, 10:20 PM
ok.. i'm ignoring "well compaired to your's" shit... well, i'm not... but anyway... haven't you ever seen a work in progress?? the last time i have had ANY photos of my car are almost a year old...

shit changes in a year... i go tomorrow to get the meaterials for my new doorpanels... i'm in the mille of the EFI swap, i've done a lot of bodywork... ya, it looks like shit now... but give it a while longer(don't say how long, because i don't know my cashflow)... it will be the wildest looking 3gee on the planet... trust me some of the shit i've thought of will make all you'se doubter's cars look like pissants

oh, and the beef above was over him saying i was frontin that i like that car... it has an oldschool look to it... i like it... BTW, those fender flares probably came with the car off the lot

damn, another long post... seems that i need to get my car together faster so i can go beatin the shit out of a selected few

fuck off doubters

89accordlxi
07-05-2002, 05:34 AM
Hey, welcome to the board.. The car is looking pretty good. Do you have any engine mods? And yes, tell us what the rear spoiler is off of. A rear pic would be great so we can see it better. Where did you get the chrome trim from? I am looking for some of those trims but in black to match my car. I don't have anything against chrome though. To each their own I always say...To each their own..

Peace out..

TeKKnoTeKK
07-05-2002, 09:41 AM
almost looks like a spoiler off a 3000gt to me

n88accordLX-i
07-05-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Vanilla Sky
it will be the wildest looking 3gee on the planet... trust me some of the shit i've thought of will make all you'se doubter's cars look like pissants

well shit, how much cooler can a honda accord DX get? common, its a 1988 accord, no company makes anything for us, and the ones that do are slowly fading away, im glad im gettin rid of my POS accord anyways, ive spent almost as much money repairing it as i spent buying it, its time for it to go...

superaccord
07-05-2002, 11:20 AM
what the hell? your getting rid of your accord. thats f@$ked up. yea you have spent alot of money on fixing it, but if you think about it your gonna hyave to buy a new car, and down the road you will have to fix it too. so your over halfway there. dont get rid of it man. and as for vanilla sky, you need to chill.:wtf:

88Ex-i
07-05-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by GDGuy11B

What kind of wheels are those? They look similar to mine..

They look like TSW Blades, and looks like about 15" to me.

Vanilla Sky
07-05-2002, 05:38 PM
well shit, how much cooler can a honda accord DX get? common, its a 1988 accord, no company makes anything for us, and the ones that do are slowly fading away, im glad im gettin rid of my POS accord anyways, ive spent almost as much money repairing it as i spent buying it, its time for it to go...

damn... is your dick that small? that you need a new car to get girls??? shit man... haven't you ever wanted to take something old and make it yours??? fuck off

oh, fuck off again.... you don't deserve to own a real car

fuck off asshole

pimp86LX
07-05-2002, 07:26 PM
woah....why are you taking everything so offensive???

#1 Acccord ARE cool
#2 But Its His decision that doesn't effect you in the slightest
#3 he wasn't bad mouthing you at ALL

CHill

Vanilla Sky
07-05-2002, 07:32 PM
#3 he wasn't bad mouthing you at ALL

in the beginning, he was...
and he's badmouthing my car, which is an extension of my own body, so he was badmouthing ME, and i think i should be able to say what i think, too

even if it means me sayin that he's a pussy lookin for a car to pick up more ho's

damn yall... fuck off

n88accordLX-i
07-05-2002, 07:58 PM
ok you need to stop 'ACTING" like some kind of hardass, and when did i EVER say i needed a new car to get girls, as a matter of fact when did i ever say i was getting a 'NEW' car?, you seem to be getting mad when i mention getting another car, that wouldnt happen to be jeliously would it?, and your the one with the small dick who has to be such a hardass on the internet, and cant controll their temper because of such a small pecker with no manly balls, so i think you need to fuck off, not me.

n88accordLX-i
07-05-2002, 08:05 PM
and i hope this isnt a picture of you.. because if it is, then go ahead and make the COOLEST car in the world, because your gonna need it to be able to pick up chicks, with that swollen looking peperoni pizza face. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

XBLCanterX
07-05-2002, 08:08 PM
wouldnt surprise me if the thread starter never posted on the site again with all this....damn

by the way CraziEuro....welcome to the board

n88accordLX-i
07-05-2002, 08:09 PM
and arnt you like 15? that would explain trying to be so tough, when do you turn 16? or are you not there yet?

87accord
07-05-2002, 08:21 PM
LOl :super:

Bobs89LXi
07-05-2002, 08:56 PM
Guys, just once could you all play nice? I agree with XBLCanterX when he says that he wouldn't be surprised if the guy never posts again. By the same token, everyone is free to state their opinions. I for one think his car looks clean. I am not a big fan of the spoiler but hey, whatever turns your clock. As for the chrome fender flares, they were a dealer option on the 3G Accord. I should know, I am old enough to remember it. ;)

HOWEVER, the personal attacks must stop. They are childish, immature, and totally uncalled for. Yes I know, this is the Internet and not the "real world", but a small amount of civility still wouldn't hurt. If the BS continues, I'll have no choice but to have Marc or Mike lock out this thread.

TeKKnoTeKK
07-07-2002, 11:30 AM
Yeah please guys, just chill out.....if you guys wanna argue do it off the board, can't we all just get along?

Mike89Accordcom
07-07-2002, 07:58 PM
Vanilla if you keep this up you will be evaluated and possibly banned by the admin team. Grow up a little, we don't need little kids like you running your mouth.