PDA

View Full Version : got the teg front and the teg rebar....still dont fit

hondamanlxi
01-23-2004, 02:40 PM
i got the r34 front and FINALLY got the teg rebar+mounts and it fits way worse than before! With the stock rebar it fit well but didnt mount! im ready to give up on this, so any help would be greatful!

hondamanlxi
01-23-2004, 02:43 PM
oh yeah, the problem with the teg rebar is it sticks out too far and is still to low! it was lower but i fliped the frame mounts and redrilled holes! any help would be great!

and if noone can help....ill trade you all this stuff for a stock lx(i) bumper and xenon front! Im tired of not having a front bumper!

hondamanlxi
01-23-2004, 05:36 PM
i really need hostile to chime in on this!

EDIT: after calming down i managed to fix all gaps except the ones on fenders! :beer: ill quit spazing now!

if anyone knows how to mount the sides on any given kit?! post pics if you got em!

HostileJava
01-25-2004, 06:54 AM
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. The side are easey to mount. I didn't use the grooves from the old bumper that are in the side. There should have been 2 or 3 screws in the wheel well that you had to take out to remove the bumper I drilled two more holes and used i think 4 screws on each side to support the sides of the bumper in the wheel well. It should hold pretty well. Mine was fiberglass though and is not very flexible if yours is flexible you may have to use a different method.