PDA

View Full Version : Chevrolet Cavalier vs rear bumper

Chadroper
01-24-2004, 06:19 AM
I have a 1989 Accord Lxi coupe. I just got it out of the bodyshop it was repainted dark blue Kamelion paint the kind that changes from blue to purple to violet to black depending on the angle. I went to Wal-Mart to buy motor oil. When I was leaving I was stopped at the exit to the street and there was a Geo Metro in front of me and Chevrolet Cavalier was coming up behind me really fast like 35 mph. I was like f**k they cant stop. They rear ended me and I hit the Geo Metro in front of me and totaled the geo. The geo hit a Nissan and tore its back bumper off and screwed up the trunk. The Cavailer folded up its hood and caved in their radiator and bumper and busted their windshield. I got a 3" wide dent in my hood, tore the bumper cover completely off the car, on the rear the cavalier put a small dent in the piece of metal under the trunk lid, and bent the plastic bumper cover in about 3 or 4". This college student got out of the cavalier and I was ready to fight. :321: He said his brakes didnt work and he was going "slow". There were black skid marks for 100 feet before he hit me. Then he said I would have to pay for my damage, the Geo, Nissan, and his car. :argue: The cops came and they told me that the Cavailer was going at least 50 before he tried to stop. I was like wtf who drives 50 in a parking lot. Anyway he had no insurance and I have $2100 damage that I have to pay for myself. He ran his mouth some more saying that its my fault that he hit me because my car was not "tall enough" like a truck. Then he jumped on me and stabbed me in the side of my shoulder with a pocket knife. (he was mexican). I punched him in the face and it broke his nose and his jaw and knocked him out. :beat: When he came to they put him in an ambulance and he wanted the cops to arrest me for battery. The cops told him it was mutual combat and they cant arrest me. But he has 2 years to sue me. :wtf:

TINBOAT
01-24-2004, 07:07 AM
DAYUM !!!...that REALLY SUCKS !!!....your insurance should cover your loss, and then go after the guy that hit you, also, since he attacked you with a knife, I suggest you get hold of the cops and press charges against him...assault with a deadly weapon comes to mind...

bobafett
01-24-2004, 07:53 AM
werent u just defending yourself after he stabbed you? i think you can still get this guy into some shit.. i would talk to a lawyer and see if there is a chance of making him pay for some damages or at least get him into trouble for assault.

thats fucked up man..

johndej
01-24-2004, 08:03 AM
that blows man. whats the deal w/ him not having inshurance and then stabbin you? you can bust the hell out of him for that in court can't ya? what did all the other drivers say? they can back you up since they all got their cars messed up.

sporkHSP
01-24-2004, 08:22 AM
hmmm well, after you send that f**ker to jail for assault with a deadly weopon, he can pay off the lawsuit settlement with the checks he gets from the government... it figures too, driving a cavalier with no insurance, you didnt have to tell us he was mexican, it was implied. but the pocket knife is the real kicker, if i was one of the cops i would have maced that wet back.

Ravenix
01-24-2004, 09:19 AM
man that really sucks, yea my mom got rear ended by some mexican with no insurance too, turns out he was an illegal... he was driving a really really nice 99' camaro, midnight blue paint kit, and everything... yea the fucker just drove off. sokay i drove around and found his ass and called the cops and got to watch his ass get arrested. yea my mom got stuck with a $500 bill for her rear bumper.

jlaccord89lxi
01-24-2004, 09:35 AM
dude...L-A-W-Y-E-R. NO WAY can he get away with that $hit. Sue him for the damages to your car. The police are backing you by saying he was doing 50mph. Plus you can press criminal charges for him stabbing you. Were the cops just kinda watching when he stabbed you or did they try to stop it?

Bloodlust
01-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Man that really sucks. I highly doubt that you will have any fault in what happened that day. But if I were you I would hire an attorney pronto just to cover your ass. I would go after this guy with everything you got. He could get assault with a deadly weapon. You were basically just defending yourself by knocking his ass out. Who cares if he has a broken nose, you have a goddamn swiss army knife hanging out of your arm! Who do you think Judge Judy is gonna favor?

dysiu
01-24-2004, 10:10 AM
My friend got hit by a drunk mexican without insurance. Almost new car totalled. My friend in a hospital... It's Kentucky, it was relatively free from mexicans but now they come to work with horses. Right now you can see comercials of insurance companies with mexicans on them but it doesn't look like it helps.

Chadroper
01-24-2004, 12:45 PM
I have filed charges for assult with a deadly weapon. He is hurt way more than I am He has a broken nose, jaw, several teeth knocked out and his collar bone is screwed up where I tried to punch him in the face and I missed the first time and hit his collarbone. He went to the emergency room the cops said he had to have his jaw wired together

lightbulblxi
01-24-2004, 02:44 PM
we should change the title of this thread to "name bad expiriences with mexicans and cars". but anyway, that is fucked up dude, let us kno what is going on, cuz u had witnesses and u were only acting in self defense. let the judge kno, that if u hadn't faught back, u possibly could have been killed. but try to sue this guy for car damage, assault with a deadly weapon, and all that good shit.

'A20A3'
01-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Fuck that bitch. You should have just snapped that fuckers neck like a twig.Lying-ass illegal mexicans...what the hell is going on in the world today?

zero.counter
01-26-2004, 04:11 PM
I have a 1989 Accord Lxi coupe. I just got it out of the bodyshop it was repainted dark blue Kamelion paint the kind that changes from blue to purple to violet to black depending on the angle. I went to Wal-Mart to buy motor oil. When I was leaving I was stopped at the exit to the street and there was a Geo Metro in front of me and Chevrolet Cavalier was coming up behind me really fast like 35 mph. I was like f**k they cant stop. They rear ended me and I hit the Geo Metro in front of me and totaled the geo. The geo hit a Nissan and tore its back bumper off and screwed up the trunk. The Cavailer folded up its hood and caved in their radiator and bumper and busted their windshield. I got a 3" wide dent in my hood, tore the bumper cover completely off the car, on the rear the cavalier put a small dent in the piece of metal under the trunk lid, and bent the plastic bumper cover in about 3 or 4". This college student got out of the cavalier and I was ready to fight. :321: He said his brakes didnt work and he was going "slow". There were black skid marks for 100 feet before he hit me. Then he said I would have to pay for my damage, the Geo, Nissan, and his car. :argue: The cops came and they told me that the Cavailer was going at least 50 before he tried to stop. I was like wtf who drives 50 in a parking lot. Anyway he had no insurance and I have $2100 damage that I have to pay for myself. He ran his mouth some more saying that its my fault that he hit me because my car was not "tall enough" like a truck. Then he jumped on me and stabbed me in the side of my shoulder with a pocket knife. (he was mexican). I punched him in the face and it broke his nose and his jaw and knocked him out. :beat: When he came to they put him in an ambulance and he wanted the cops to arrest me for battery. The cops told him it was mutual combat and they cant arrest me. But he has 2 years to sue me. :wtf:

You're kidding right? And what is, "Then he jumped on me and stabbed me in the side of my shoulder with a pocket knife. (he was mexican)." supposed to mean? I will let you explain...

AccordEpicenter
01-26-2004, 04:58 PM
i suggest you hire an attorney and sue the fucker, 1. for damages to the car, and 2. for stabbing you... who the fuck does that. If a guy ever did that shit id grab a tire iron and leave him like a bloody pulp