PDA

View Full Version : Help with coilovers

Mattphi
01-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Yea, i posted about all this b4. But i am looking into buying these coilovers from www.truckn-store.com but i was looking at the order and stuff...it looks to me like it only comes with 2 or somethin. That would definatly be bad if i was missin somethin. I dunno but yeah...also does anyone have these? Are they good/bad? This is my first time buyin somethin like this, so can someone help me out please, thanks.

-Matt

Mike's89AccordLX
01-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Are you talking about the lowboyz? DXHATCHBACK has them and he always said good things about them. You have to buy the front pair and the rear pair. They come with coilovers and struts.

dXsquared
01-24-2004, 10:56 AM
just call them.. they have excelent customer service and the staff would LOVE to talk to you

Travis

Mattphi
01-24-2004, 11:42 AM
No they arent the Lowboyz, they arent named on the site. I did call right after I posted and the guy at the place said that it comes with all 4 (as shown)...lol...but yea they look like good quality. I just wish i could talk to someone who has them. O well i guess i will let everyone know in a few weeks how they are.