PDA

View Full Version : Dont Say NOS...Its Nitrous Oxide !!!!!

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Common guys...who cares IMHO!

I have been calling it NOS since I was like 13 years old. WAY before The Fast and The Furious came out....WAY WAY WAY before 2F2F.

Its also easier to type NOS than it is to type out Nitrous Oxide!

Anyone who calls it NOS is ok in my books....I'm not going to think your uncool if you call it NOS!

In fact....I will think your uncool if you tell someone to write out Nitrous Oxide. Cause if you do that you TRYING to be cool....which is WAY less cool than just being a regular cool guy!

SO...for all its worth.....NOS is what I'm gonna call it!

my two cents!

Oh yeah....I put this in Technical because IMO its a technicality! :bandit:

k-roy
01-26-2004, 01:56 PM
NOS is a trademark of Holly you corprate sellout.
Try the chemical name for nitrous, its N20

Bloodlust
01-26-2004, 01:59 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay16.jpg

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. :D

Elijah
01-26-2004, 02:01 PM
NOS is a trademark of Holly you corprate sellout.
Try the chemical name for nitrous, its N20
:stupid: I call it N20.But it doesnt bother me what peeps call it.

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:08 PM
you two guys are the ones who work so hard at calling it Nitrous Oxide....ha ha ha....

I'd call it N2O if I was in chem. class or working for NASA or something but I have been calling it NOS since the beginning......

Justin86
01-26-2004, 02:09 PM
N2O or nitrious oxide is the techinal name, but what every you call (NOS, N2O, Nawz) it is ok as long as people know what your talking about.

Morpheus
01-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Your ignorance and post whoring is amazing.

lightbulblxi
01-26-2004, 02:10 PM
IMO nos is overrated, zex has a much better system. and if in the fast and the furious they would yell "ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!, then that would be what everyone would call it, IMO most people who call it nos dont know what they are talking about. but it dont really bug me, its jus like calling a tissue a kleenex, its just and overrated popular name.

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Your ignorance and post whoring is amazing.

Your attitude is amazing! :321:

Want me to post a URL of you telling someone to say NITROUS OXIDE and not NOS! Cause I found one! :cool2:

....dont cover up for trying to be cool.....dammit man....

oh and for clarifacation (sp?) I'm not saying "NOSSS" I'm saying "EN-OH-ESS"

but NOSSSS is ok too!

Cyric_accord
01-26-2004, 02:14 PM
I use facial tissues

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:14 PM
IMO nos is overrated, zex has a much better system. and if in the fast and the furious they would yell "ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!, then that would be what everyone would call it, IMO most people who call it nos dont know what they are talking about. but it dont really bug me, its jus like calling a tissue a kleenex, its just and overrated popular name.

hummm...I dunno why everyone keeps brining up 2F2F.....Forget that movie....it has nothing to do with real cars!

Think back to the late 80's!

....and I have a URL of you too telling someone to say NITROUS OXIDE!

but I see you have changed your ways.....that is good for a point on the BootMachine cool scale!

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:16 PM
..and BTW...I'm not post whoring...I just read in Off Topic people are bored with posts so I'm giving you something to talk about!

....and you can now continue with the "gay thread, this thread sucks...I dunno what your talking about"

I'm ready for it all!

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS rules!

I want some NOSSSSSSSSSS

on my CIVIC

nah..no civic.....

EvilPenciler
01-26-2004, 02:28 PM
ITS NAWZZZZZZ DAWG NAWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

but I call it Fuel Jack

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:33 PM
NAWZZZZZ wit yo hat pulled over yo peeps and yo right hand over yo mouth....you know how we do....

Just playing! :)

Bryan
01-26-2004, 02:34 PM
Is it really that hard to type the extra letters and be CORRECT and say NITROUS?!?! Just say it the right way, but if you're a real lazy bastard just say N2O. Just as long as nos but sounds alot better and you don't look like a third grader that has no idea what they are talking about.

TJ89Accord
01-26-2004, 02:37 PM
I used to always call it NOS, N-O-S, the letters, not NAWS. But I don't talk about it all the time so it's not a big issue for me. I guess I usually say nitrous. Or the SPEED BUTTON!!!!! lol, just playin.

tim

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:38 PM
ok...thats your opinion...respect!

BUT....If I know my shit...and I do....do I lose ALL credibility JUST because I say........NAWZZZZZ :)

I dunno...I think the guys who REALLY know their shit can tell if the person they are talking to knows whats up regardless of what slang they use! (not to say you dont know your shit)

Cyric_accord
01-26-2004, 02:39 PM
I would like to just call it Laughing Gas... it's essentially the same stuff... but the stuff at the dentist is safer for humans than the Nitrous Oxide you run on your car.

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:40 PM
I used to always call it NOS, N-O-S, the letters, not NAWS. But I don't talk about it all the time so it's not a big issue for me. I guess I usually say nitrous. Or the SPEED BUTTON!!!!! lol, just playin.

tim

Yeah I use "Nitrous" from time to time......It caught on when I was watching "Ronin"

"we need something that shovels a little bit...IF you know what I mean.......an Audi S8....with NITROUS" (in a british accent)

BootMachine
01-26-2004, 02:43 PM
I would like to just call it Laughing Gas... it's essentially the same stuff... but the stuff at the dentist is safer for humans than the Nitrous Oxide you run on your car.

oh yeah for sure.........when I was younger....like....16 I did some nitrous with a buddy of mine but it was dirty gas....like....for a car...anyway......45 mins of purging my gutt later I decided never to do that again! Good thing too...I would never have been able to buy my car if I had spent all my money on drugs!

My car is WAY more fun than any drugs..

lightbulblxi
01-26-2004, 02:43 PM
originally posted by BootMachine:
hummm...I dunno why everyone keeps brining up 2F2F.....Forget that movie....it has nothing to do with real cars!

WTF?? no one brought up 2F2F!

originally posted by BootMachine
....and I have a URL of you too telling someone to say NITROUS OXIDE!

oooooooooo. big fucking deal. i told them the correct way to say, whats YOUR fucking problem with that?

originally posted by BootMachine
but I see you have changed your ways.....that is good for a point on the BootMachine cool scale!

Does this get me a point? i think nitrous oxide should be called nitrous oxide because nitrous oxide is nitrous oxide. more than one company makes nitrous oxide and they call it nitrous oxide, because it is called nitrous oxide. there is a company called holley who makes nitrous oxide, they call it NOS, which stands for nitrous oxide system, so even they call it nitrous oxide because nitrous oxide is what nitrous oxide should be called. and if your too lazy too type nitrous oxide maybe you need some nitrous oxide to get ur ass going and then you can call nitrous oxide, nitrous oxide, because it is nitrous oxide! so how cool am i now, am as cool as NOS, or do i suck like nitrous oxide???

Bryan
01-26-2004, 02:48 PM
Lightbulb wins no doubt about it. That was a big KO.

NXRacer
01-26-2004, 02:56 PM
IMO nos is overrated, zex has a much better system. . .
:rolleyes: you're joking right? Dont let the pretty purple bottle distract you from the poor quality of the system. Even N.O.S. brand is better then Zex.

what i want to know is
WHO GIVES A FLYING PHUCK. ya'll who are being worrying about who says nos/nitrous are just being nit picky. Everybody knows what you're talking about when you say NOS. Let it go already. If you prefer to say NOS then ok, but dont be suprised if people ask you if you're referring to the brand or just generalizing. As for me, i'll just call it n2o (with the letter, not the number) :D

Bryan
01-26-2004, 03:05 PM
I think this whole thing is extremely funny.

'A20A3'
01-26-2004, 03:57 PM
I just read through 2 pages of bullshit and all I have to say is this:

WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY?!

skull1441
01-26-2004, 05:21 PM
i like pie

EvilPenciler
01-26-2004, 05:24 PM
Cake > pie

Bryan
01-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Pie rules all.

lightbulblxi
01-26-2004, 05:42 PM
dairy queen ice cream cakes OWN!!!

MrBen
01-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Okie dokie. Not sure an entire thread about this is really required.

RustyHo88
01-26-2004, 07:37 PM
The stupidity of this thread is unmatched. You guys are argueing about words... you realize that, right? You can call it NOS... nobody cares. If someone calls you on it, that is their problem. This reminds me of the "FWD drifting" thread. Someone please make it stop!

k-roy
01-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Someone please make it stop!
I would if I could....

BITESIZE
01-26-2004, 08:00 PM
I like boobies.

soljaboy2000
01-26-2004, 09:23 PM
I like boobies.

Fo'shizzle my nizzle....bitsizzle:D:D:D

TINBOAT
01-27-2004, 03:27 AM
..laffin gas...if you've got it in yer car, dont play with that giggle button to long..(unless you want to turn yer engine into a grenade)

jagojon3
01-27-2004, 10:06 AM
Ok yall need to stop the bickerin. Call it whatever you want, don't bitch if people call it NOS. Ever heard of band-aids and jell-o? They are copyrighted names but are used by most people to describe any type of gelatin dessert or bandage. Call it nitrous, N2O, NOS, titties, whatever you want and deal with it.

Dibbs
01-27-2004, 10:18 AM
:rolleyes: you're joking right? Dont let the pretty purple bottle distract you from the poor quality of the system. Even N.O.S. brand is better then Zex.

what i want to know is
WHO GIVES A FLYING PHUCK. ya'll who are being worrying about who says nos/nitrous are just being nit picky. Everybody knows what you're talking about when you say NOS. Let it go already. If you prefer to say NOS then ok, but dont be suprised if people ask you if you're referring to the brand or just generalizing. As for me, i'll just call it n2o (with the letter, not the number) :D

:werd:

People know what your talkin' about either way.

BTW......
IBTL

lightbulblxi
01-27-2004, 10:28 AM
originally posted by jagojon3
Call it nitrous, N2O, NOS, titties, whatever you want and deal with it.

yea, we should all call nitrous titties, that would be great.

BootMachine
01-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Oh man...you guys really got into this thread!

It was all a joke!

Lightbulblxi.......its ok...you can call it whatever you want man! Just please dont hurt me!

Wipe the spit off your monitor and its all good!

EvilPenciler
01-27-2004, 07:17 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/sigmaker/m3805640-3459.gif

EvilPenciler
01-27-2004, 07:22 PM
please lock thsi thred
http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/sigmaker/m3805809-3790.gif

lightbulblxi
01-27-2004, 07:29 PM
can we still call nirous titties tho??? pweeeease!

skull1441
01-28-2004, 06:23 PM
i like pie

k-roy
01-30-2004, 12:38 AM
i like pie
Umm pie.......... argh............

sporkHSP
01-30-2004, 08:26 AM
cheesecake is better than pie...
...and cake

BOOTMACHINE you cant get offended on the first page and then say its a joke on the second. dont try to avoid the fact that you got OWNED!

BootMachine
01-30-2004, 12:13 PM
OMFG....I leave this thread alone for a few days and look what happens!

The 3Geez owners must have a mega bandwidth expense

lightbulblxi
01-30-2004, 12:38 PM
hell yea! cheesecake is the shiat!

BootMachine
01-30-2004, 12:43 PM
cheesecake is better than pie...
...and cake

BOOTMACHINE you cant get offended on the first page and then say its a joke on the second. dont try to avoid the fact that you got OWNED!

Cause someone spazed out on my ass......ok....

I WAS OWNED :bow:

can we please stop this thread now.....It has actually turned into an embarassment!

And you aint seen nothing yet.......BootMachine is famous for more than just one web site....too bad to keep getting booted from them all for my bitch slaps...anyway...I'm trying to keep it as G as possible so I dont get thrown out of 3Geez too.

too much to learn here!

ALSO.....I decided to let it all go and say "its a joke" because I dont feel like I wanna have a flame war with anyone on here. You guys are WAY too into it and sit there just WAITING for that 1 mins rule to be up so you can flame again....I cant keep up....Too many members....too many replies....

HOWEVER..the thread served its purpose....its still alive.......I wish I could lock it though....