PDA

View Full Version : yeah,yeah i'm new

mattalica
01-26-2004, 10:06 PM
just wanted to say WASSUP!From So. Cal.I have an 87 accord lxi dropped about 4".Had to push stock exhaust up about 3" but it looks cool.I also have Tenzo-R seats an APC muffler a cheezy but cool MOMO wannabe steering wheel (soon to be an Ichiban Initial-d wheel) and Venom injectors.Other than that no mods...YET!looking for performance and Good looks.I have already learned alot just looking at this AWESOME website. :werd:

NXRacer
01-27-2004, 12:00 AM
welcome aboard maing. Lots of great stuff has come along recently that'll get your car going as fast as you want.

Show us some pics of your car. I'd like to see it.

mattalica
01-27-2004, 11:03 AM
welcome aboard maing. Lots of great stuff has come along recently that'll get your car going as fast as you want.

Show us some pics of your car. I'd like to see it.
This is my baby.She is primered right now .Soon to be a dark "matrix" green w/ semi-gloss or satin black on the bump in the hood.She has "PRORACING" aluminum 15" rims soon to be 17" Volution Racing" 5-spoke or "Drag" 8-spoke rims,I haven't decided yet.She was lowered when I bought (cut springs) but she is down appox 4 1/2" in front and appox 4" in rear.I have installed a Sony cdx600 52x4 cd headunit w/ 250w kenwood 6.5's in stock locations and JDL 700w 6x9's in boxes (for now)in the back.I also have a 1000w Volfenhag amp hooked up to 2 700w kenwood 12" subs.She really bumps I just installed an aluminum shift knob that the #'s are engraved and they light up(indglo).She also has Tenzo-R racing seats and Venom injectors and an APC 3" straight thru muffler-soon to be a "Bullet" cat back exhaust w/ 2 1/4" hi-flo from headrers back,no resonators.She's not much to look at right now and she's not lightning quick but, w/ help from all the guys at 3geez I KNOW she'll be one of the baddest lxi's around no matter what generation. :gun:http://www.87accordlxi.com/hosting/hessencar.jpg

Bloodlust
01-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Your pic doesnt work.

mattalica
01-27-2004, 11:16 AM
Your pic doesnt work.
sORRY ABOUT THAT. IT WORKS NOW.OOPs(cap lock)

Dibbs
01-27-2004, 11:18 AM
HMMM.....It's got potiential

Is that a carbon fiber hood?

NXRacer
01-27-2004, 11:24 AM
not a bad lookin car. those wheels look pretty familiar *coughmarkcough*.

Bloodlust
01-27-2004, 11:51 AM
Indeed it does have potential. Keep us posted on the progress.

mattalica
01-27-2004, 12:29 PM
HMMM.....It's got potiential

Is that a carbon fiber hood?
Nope!I am kind of a cheesy guy at heart so I just painted it black(for now)Although if you want a C/F hood u can get 1 for about $700 +s/h at http://www.aitracing.com they have them for 86-89 accords.Or at least that's what the print ad says but I had a hard time even finding hoods on their website

Dibbs
01-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Nope!I am kind of a cheesy guy at heart so I just painted it black(for now)Although if you want a C/F hood u can get 1 for about $700 +s/h at http://www.aitracing.com they have them for 86-89 accords.

$700? :omg: You might want to check the marketplace. There's a few cheaper hoods that can be bought.

mattalica
01-27-2004, 12:42 PM
not a bad lookin car. those wheels look pretty familiar *coughmarkcough*.
Hey,hey,hey let's not get all high and mighty here!lol!besides just cuz i bought them at PEP BOYS doesn't mean they are crap!does it?Anyway they were all I could afford at the time and they look a Helluva lot better than the spare tires that were on it when I bought it!

mattalica
01-27-2004, 12:48 PM
$700? :omg: You might want to check the marketplace. There's a few cheaper hoods that can be bought.
That is the only one I could find where else can I find them?Maybe my price is wrong but i'm pretty sure it's right.

NXRacer
01-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey,hey,hey let's not get all high and mighty here!lol!besides just cuz i bought them at PEP BOYS doesn't mean they are crap!does it?Anyway they were all I could afford at the time and they look a Helluva lot better than the spare tires that were on it when I bought it!
lol i was saying they look a lot like the wheels on one of the mods cars. His name is markmdz89hatch.

blazin3gen
01-27-2004, 06:04 PM
alright another person from the westcoast! nice to have ya on 3geez bro your hatch looks damn good

mattalica
01-27-2004, 10:01 PM
alright another person from the westcoast! nice to have ya on 3geez bro your hatch looks damn good
where u at?I'm in Esco. a craptastic town about 20 min. north of Dago. and 90 min. south of L.A.

blazin3gen
01-27-2004, 10:05 PM
lol too far im in the bay area san jose 45mins from San Fran