PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Needed!

hondamanlxi
01-28-2004, 02:15 PM
ok guys ive been pondering the thought of using xenon sides and back to go with my r34 bumper!
WHY? 1) its an easier way to go then molding even MORE wrong-car parts.
2) the r34 isnt much lower( half-inch) than my boo-rigged metal sideskirts i have, meaning the xenon would be flush with the bottom line of the car(level)!

following me?

the problem is will the somewhat-less-agressive sides and back flow nicely with the front? I really am pressed for time so im looking for a less difficult way to finish my kit! This is would free up time for my interior, stereo, enigne bay and all other showable parts of the car!

Any and all HELPFUL opinions are appreicated! :bow:

hondamanlxi
01-28-2004, 02:21 PM
here's my front!
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/373000-373999/373687_64_full.jpg

if you look at the thread "bodykits" then you came see xenon sides and back!

if some has a good pic post here!

hondamanlxi
01-28-2004, 10:07 PM
hello? i KNOW someone has SOMETHING to say

crwa
01-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I think its sounds good, and besides judges like cleaner cars then cars that look to agressive and over done... I think that will look good, and you can always change things later on...

EvilPenciler
01-29-2004, 01:14 AM
your front dosen't look right with that gap on the sides .....

Blue Impact
01-29-2004, 01:53 AM
your front dosen't look right with that gap on the sides .....

I second that...

Hash_man_Se_i
01-29-2004, 02:12 AM
that front would look nice if it wasn't for the fact that the corners of the headlight/turn signal hang over top of the bumper and stick out, really stands out.

I am sorry, but I would just get rid of that bumper and do a full Xenon kit, but it aint my car, so sure why not.

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 12:34 PM
i atually dont see anything wrong with it i would so rock that on my car, the only prob i see u having is clearence probs thats it but it think it looks good

hondamanlxi
01-30-2004, 02:11 PM
pics over-dramafies(made up) the gap under the corners! As for the sides, the whole rebar or at least the bumper has to move in an inch. The rest will be conpensated with dark paint!

HostileJava
01-31-2004, 07:12 PM
It's an excellent idea I actually have a photochop with my car(plus teg bumper) and the xenon side skirts and rear bumper. I'll see if I can find it. I'm not to press for time so I decided to go all out and use accord sides and rear. It doesn't look bad at all though. Your front end isn't that aggressive to begin with so you should be fine.

nswst8
01-31-2004, 07:30 PM
It just not flowing with the "motif". Don't take it the wrong way the skirt is an awesome addition and will go weel with ride, it just doesn't flow with the rest of the ride.
Just my opinion. Hope it helps.
NSWST8 :cheers: