PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye! (new car pics)

shane_lxi
01-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey. I am afraid that this is goodbye, atleast until I get the hatchie from my aunt, and drop the totaled car's engine into it. Until then, here are the pics of my new car! 1993 Honda Civic :D. It is, unfortunatley, a DX :(. But, I think it has some real potential. I bought it is Puyallup for $2400 bucks!!! They wanted $3600, but my dad talked them WAY down, he is cool sometimes. Well, here they are :D.

Front corner
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_1_full.jpg

The front end (hood won't latch :( held on with bungees :ghetto:)
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_2_full.jpg

Front corner, full car :D
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_3_full.jpg

Interior (BARF! POO BROWN!!!!!!!)
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_4_full.jpg

Rear corner (I hate those altezzas!!! I am gonna smoke 'em darker :D )
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_5_full.jpg

Back end
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_6_full.jpg

Sideview with me in the pic...
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/510000-510999/510445_7_full.jpg

Sorry I am leaving. I made lots of firends on here, and I still wanna go to the meets :D Hopefully the next washington meet. Tell me what you think :D.

Special thanks to:
Kicker1_solo
Bitesize
Kroy
Justin
and many more....

You guys took in a foul mouthed nooby who picked on other newbies, and treated me like a member with Seniority, I REALLY apreciate that :D. Thank you all SOO MUCH!!!

k-roy
01-28-2004, 10:43 PM
You really need to learn to use your camera in the daytime.

shane_lxi
01-28-2004, 10:46 PM
You really need to learn to use your camera in the daytime.

lol, I work right after school, so I don't get home until like 7:00 every night but sunday. And sunday is MY TIME!!! Can you not see them cause they are actually pretty bright for night pics...

blazin3gen
01-28-2004, 11:12 PM
shane it looks good for a civic bro i think its a keeper too bad theres no stock tach lol

anywayz your welcome to stay as long as u wish aint no one kickin u out

Hash_man_Se_i
01-28-2004, 11:35 PM
What happened to you getting Kicker's car?

nswst8
01-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Stay with us along as you want, you said that you still wanted to get another 3g. So as far as I am concerned you still one of us.
LOL
NSWST8 :cheers:

k-roy
01-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Where's the tach?

smufguy
01-29-2004, 06:25 AM
like the base model toyotas, base model hondas, did not come with a tach.

Dennis
01-29-2004, 08:11 AM
neither did base model kias, or atleast not my 96 kia sephia, it was a stick and didn't have a tach... :ugh:

Dennis
01-29-2004, 08:13 AM
i don't think those bungee cords are a safe way to hold your hood down. if it doesn't latch push it in a little and then down, it should latch then unless it was wrecked like mine, i just got a whole new front end and it still wont latch unless i kick it really hard in and down at the same time. my new hood already has dents from hell on it from me kicking it when i was high. :(

NXRacer
01-29-2004, 08:20 AM
im sorry man, but that thing is 100% :rice: it doesnt even look somewhere to being close to looking good. Hope you like it.........

Cheeseburger
01-29-2004, 08:27 AM
wernt you going to by kicker's car

A Dawg Jr
01-29-2004, 11:10 AM
don't like the rims.... but it's a nice car man

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 11:53 AM
im sorry man, but that thing is 100% :rice: it doesnt even look somewhere to being close to looking good. Hope you like it.........

looks better then your car :cheers: hahaha :beat:

:D

Bloodlust
01-29-2004, 12:19 PM
looks better then your car :cheers: hahaha :beat:

:D

Hey you better watch out Luis. Hes AOM Coordinator, you might need to kiss his ass in the future :D

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Hey you better watch out Luis. Hes AOM Coordinator, you might need to kiss his ass in the future :D

lmao o yea hahaha

would u like a cup of tea sir? lmao

i.c.
01-29-2004, 01:14 PM
like the base model toyotas, base model hondas, did not come with a tach.

then why do i have one? oh wait....i got a manual :rolleyes:

umm...civic.... :gun:

TJ89Accord
01-29-2004, 06:13 PM
I have the same thing. Get ready for the Civic flaming... I got a 92, same color, but mine was free :). I have no tach either, and I have a 5 speed. Good luck with the car.

tim

Cyric_accord
01-29-2004, 06:50 PM
then why do i have one? oh wait....i got a manual :rolleyes:

umm...civic.... :gun:

Cause accords are "Special" :D

DigitaLuminescence
01-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Good job getting the Civic, good price.
But don't leave so soon, you'll be getting a new (well not "new" new) Accord eventually.

Morpheus
01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Auto or manual. Get some stock tails, AND LOWER THE RIDE HEIGHT!

shane_lxi
01-29-2004, 08:43 PM
wernt you going to by kicker's car
The tranny wnet out, and I didn't want to wait any longer for it :(. So I was going to get a 1990 teg. But that one had to go through inspection, and my parents wouldn't let me get it because they didn't want to deal with it. So we went up to Puyallup to find a car. It was either this, or a 1990 CRX SI. The CRX was VERY fast, but I drive my friends around a lot, and it only seats two :(. So, I had to go with my next choice, this 1993 civic. I like it so far, but it has it's problems. But what car that you buy for less than half blue book won't? lol.

Don't like the rims...
NEITHER DO I!!! :barf: Everyone at my school likes them, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM! I am going to buy a set of 18" quantum techs :D. They are pretty cool, cheaper then most, but not off-brand. I think I am going to stay a member. I still technically have a 3g (Badgers) so, I will stick around :D.

PS: These are the specs:
- 1993 Honda Civic DX (I hate the crank windows :barf:)
- Brown interior (I am going to paint the flat brown stuff black, then the interior will be black and creamish, like my old 3g :D )
- Altezza's (I hate them, but I am going to smoke htem with night shade, they should get pretty dark :D)
- Clear corners (getting one peice angel eyes soon :D.)
- It has a 5 speed tranny, but it needs a new clutch soon
- I am going to buy the springs in a couple months, cause I can only charge a certain amount to my Schwab's acount, since I am still a minor, and I owe like $2500 for stuff I did to my 3g. TWO AND A HALF INCH DROP WITH 18"!!!!! I think it will look pretty mint IMO.

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 08:49 PM
sell me the rims bro lol put your 3gee rims on it

shane_lxi
01-29-2004, 08:53 PM
My 17"s are silver!!! :barf: silver wheels on white cars are dumb looking! I am gonna sell the silver ones for $600 bucks with the tires, but I have to sell them thourgh Schwab's (some stupid agreement employees have to sign, if we buy wheel from schwab's, we have to sell them through schwab's) But I am selling those white ones without tires for $250. If yo uare interested, PM me :D. We can work something out if you really like like then :barf: (whatever floats your boat)

Shin87LXI
01-29-2004, 08:54 PM
........1993 Honda Civic :D. It is, unfortunatley, a DX :(. But, I think it has some real potential. I bought it is Puyallup for $2400 bucks...

Could of got a nice S13 240sx for $2400.
:bow:

BITESIZE
01-29-2004, 09:25 PM
Goody Bye My Friend!!!

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 09:27 PM
get on aim shane my screen name is ghst2300

shane_lxi
01-30-2004, 08:52 AM
I only use msn. I would use trillion (contains most messenger services) but it is too much of a pain. If any of oyu guys are on MSN, add me to your list. ([email protected]) my user name is Sleestak.

3rd GEN
01-30-2004, 09:20 AM
nice.. eg sedans rock! esp if you go JDM on them..omg crazy car...and for performance wise..that car is one of the best!! built on a Type-R chassis that car handles extremely well.. and can be built nicely...
that was my conitimplation when getting a new car..if i was gonna get a 92-93 eg sedan or get a Teg...but i decided to get a teg:)

but nice car...i think jdm on that car id crazy..no rice!!..thats just my opinion:)

NXRacer
01-30-2004, 09:41 AM
No offense shane, but it REALLY shows you're in high school. 18's on an EG? Give me a break. That will look so goofy. Plus you wont have a snowflakes chance in hell of having a turning radius smaller then the state of rhode island with that huge as wheel. Silver on white looking bad? :rolleyes: You need a lesson in what looks good.

TJ89Accord
01-30-2004, 09:58 AM
No offense shane, but it REALLY shows you're in high school. 18's on an EG? Give me a break. That will look so goofy. Plus you wont have a snowflakes chance in hell of having a turning radius smaller then the state of rhode island with that huge as wheel. Silver on white looking bad? :rolleyes: You need a lesson in what looks good.

Hey why do you have to bring RI into this! :tongue: lol. I agree, 18s will be way too big for that car, and I agree, silver looks fine on white.

tim

lightbulblxi
01-30-2004, 01:22 PM
is ur hood tied down???? o yea, my friend had a 93 crapalier, 5 sp. and a light that said shift would come on when she need to shift, cuz no tach, it soooooo dumb!

soljaboy2000
01-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Nice ride but you better fix your hood latch or you'll be putting that 3gee engine in there... lol

shane_lxi
01-30-2004, 11:33 PM
Thanks for your input. Like I have said several times before, I am basically building this off of my sister's BF's civic. Most of my plans are simple. I want 17"s on the front, and 18"s on the back. Smaked altezza's, so dark you can barely tell they are altezza. 2" drop, I will have to hollow out the rear wells. I want the interior to be cream and black, like in my old 3g. I want an r34 body kit on it. I am going to put a nice exhaust on it, but I don't want it to be RICE loud, you know what I mean :D. I plan on putting a tach pod in, but I can't figure out where to mount it. If you want to see what wheels I am getting, look at the picture of Kicker's Teg at the car show. He has the 18" Quantums on there. Also, I have done my research on the wheels. :P I do work in a friggin wheel and tire store after all, lol. I will have to do some 'pounding out' in the rear wheel wells, the fronts are fine, and I will also have to roll the wheels wells in the back, especially when I drop it. I have to buy a camber kit, or the tires won't be able to take it, and I also will have to upgrade alot of other suspension components, or my car will take corners like my cousin's el camino :barf:. Any how, that's the plan. No Z3's, not friggin neon under kit, lol, and no neon lights that pulse with my music. Just tactfully riced, with a little bit of originality, with a classic and softcore interior mod. Thta's basically it.

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-31-2004, 06:53 AM
NX racer, first you call his ride 100% rice? Hows it 100% rice, explain, the altezzas may be an exception but what else? I mean really. Also its your car man, get 18s, fuck what other people think, My friend has 18s on his and it looks awesome. Also, paint the door handles and door moldings white, it will give it a very nice appearance.

shane_lxi
01-31-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey, did somebody here try to add me to their MSN buddy list by the name ofl ike ghst2600 or something? Cause I didn't know who it was, and I turned them down, lol. If you guys want to add me to your lists, tell me first :D. I had this one guy that added me to hisl ist, and he kept sending me like wierd threatening emails, so let me know if you are adding me :D. I would like to talk to you guys on a messenger service though :D. A lot more fun then saying a paragraph every 20 minutes anyway :D.

blazin3gen
01-31-2004, 09:22 PM
bitch ghst2300 was me ass lol accept me next time ::mad: :D

I only use msn. I would use trillion (contains most messenger services) but it is too much of a pain. If any of oyu guys are on MSN, add me to your list. ([email protected]) my user name is Sleestak.

ASS!! :tongue:

Shin87LXI
01-31-2004, 10:47 PM
........ 17"s on the front, and 18"s on the back..

Wow, a RWD Civic? :rolleyes:

shane_lxi
02-02-2004, 11:24 AM
lol. I will accept you next time, but I am like really paranoid now about adding people blindly to my buddy list. That dude was creepy, he was like a stocker that is a man. He sent some pretty wierd e-mails, so pm me if you want to add me to your list, so I don't decline your offer :D. lol.

PS: LOL, yeah, I know that bigger wheels on the back does not increase the functionality of a FWD car, but hey, it looks bad ass :D. I am going to have 45 series tires on the front, and 35 series on the back, this will cancel out the extra inch added by the 18"s (AE: Front wheels have 205 45 17 tires, Rear wheels have 215 35 18 tires, this cancels out the extra inch, and keeps the car lookin' badass :D! )

c20v6turbo3rdgen
02-05-2004, 12:02 AM
I think that it would look good dropped and PLEASE take off that pin strip! I don't like Civic period but that one looks like it could be something. OH the lights also, please take those off.

shane_lxi
02-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Are you guys blind? I have typed it a total of three times in this thread!!! I don't plan on keeping the damn altezzas!!! lol. I am gonna smoke em, cause I htin I could get the altezzas darker then smoked stock tails :D. And the pin stripe is leaving when the side moldings, license plate surounder, mirrors, and door handles get painted white. I also have to get a small rust spot on the left rear quarter panel repaired. This will prolly end up costing my about $400 for a guy I know to do it all. (The rust spot will be expensive to repair because it is damn near all the way through :barf: )

TJ89Accord
02-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey, just get rid of the Altezzas and you will be all set. Lol. JK. Hey, I have the same thing, but mine is a 93, if you ever go to a junkyard and find one, will you let me know? I can't find any in the junkyard around here.

tim

shane_lxi
02-05-2004, 09:25 PM
...I have the same thing, but mine is a 93...

lol, mine is also a '93, :D. We have 4 in our junk yard here. Would you really want to pay coast to coast shipping for it though? Try checkin' NY or something, I'm sure they have some wrecked civics there :D. And, do you by any chance know how I would go about installing a new hood cable (the cable that you pull on to pop the hood) cause I can't trace it anywheres!! I bought a new one, but I don't know how I am supposed to install it!

PS: The clutch just went out!!! I knew it was bad, but I didn't think it would go out this soon :(. A guy at work said he would put it in for $50.

PortugalFocus
02-06-2004, 09:52 AM
stick a 92-95 EX speedo in there..... it has a factory tach and the dx is pre-wired for a tach. reminds me of my 92 dx 4 door... that is gone now.......

TJ89Accord
02-06-2004, 10:06 AM
oops, I meant I have a 92. Yah, cluster will plug right in.

ChaseR
02-06-2004, 11:16 AM
nice car Man, unlike Accords 4dr Civics dont look as cool as the 2dr ones. Looks good though.