PDA

View Full Version : I scored a set of rear disk brakes

nswst8
01-29-2004, 03:04 PM
Was at the junkyard last weekend and there was a 2 door coupe SEi.
But I do have to buy new 4 door E-cables, I'll try Majestic. but if anyone has a set I'd be interested.

I want to post a picture, but still trying to learn how :rolleyes: as soon as I get it down I'll post.

I'll be putting them on this summer or sooner if I catch a break.

I also scored Koni's (front) H&R Springs, (still looking for Tokico HP rear) DC headers, AEM fuel pressure regulator, Reverse indiglow guages, Carbon fiber bezel, Brembo rotors Drilled & Slotted. :bow:

I'll be busy for a few days.
NSWST8 :cheers:

Bloodlust
01-29-2004, 03:13 PM
You found all this at the junkyard? :confused:

nswst8
01-29-2004, 03:27 PM
But, that would have been nice to score that stuff at a junkyard. The other stuff is what I've aquired along the way.

SteveDX89
01-29-2004, 04:27 PM
How much did you pay for the disc brake stuff? I'm going to the junkyard Saturday to get the same thing and I wanted to get an estimate of what I'm going to pay.

nswst8
01-29-2004, 04:34 PM
This is only because the yard I was at is the most expensive in my area. If it were at the other one I go to it would probably be only $60 a side. But I stilled saved $100 the only other place was online for $275 shipped.
Good luck.

88LXi68
01-29-2004, 04:43 PM
This is only because the yard I was at is the most expensive in my area. If it were at the other one I go to it would probably be only $60 a side. But I stilled saved $100 the only other place was online for $275 shipped.
Good luck.

How about those new calipers you got on ebay? I was waiting for those...and just missed the auction cause of class :crying:

nswst8
01-29-2004, 04:58 PM
But with the way that everything is getting harder to find these I have to score everything I can.
But did you see the way that went, the last day he drops them to $39.99 apiece and nobady was bidding, then somewhere in the night someone came in a bid for the right only, I was still hoping that I could score the other @ $39.99 But then someone else got in. Was that you?

Hash_man_Se_i
01-29-2004, 05:33 PM
It's funny, I just called the dealer because i think i have a siezed rear caliper... they want $400 for one, lol. Then I found them through work, only $90 each, but thats still expensive. Stupid Se-i haha.