PDA

View Full Version : Which H4 conversion have plastic front?

RobT5580
01-31-2004, 09:09 AM
Im back at working on my Audi projector HID's now that i matching projectors but im looking for H4 housings that have a plastic front. I believe someone has had them so i want to know where you got them from and if you have a pic please post it. I have the Eurolite housings now but they have a glass front and i need a plastic front. Any help would be appreciated!

Rob

88LXi68
01-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Im back at working on my Audi projector HID's now that i matching projectors but im looking for H4 housings that have a plastic front. I believe someone has had them so i want to know where you got them from and if you have a pic please post it. I have the Eurolite housings now but they have a glass front and i need a plastic front. Any help would be appreciated!

Rob

want to trade?

whyterice
01-31-2004, 03:51 PM
APC's uses the plastic lenses and most of cheap crap on eBay as well.

RobT5580
01-31-2004, 08:56 PM
Thanks i will look into them the only reason i ask is because i think i may have to cut the projector into the lens. I have to do some measuring first to see if i have the clearance needed because i may be able to pull it off with mine.

And Steve i was going to keep the glass set for my next accord if i dont use them for the HID's. But if something changes i will let you know. I forgot you had the plastic ones.