PDA

View Full Version : this is me

Vanilla Sky
07-05-2002, 08:59 PM
ok... just to inform you why i "blow up" sometimes is because that's the way i am... i speak my opinions and beliefs when asked or needed

yes, i am 16... but age has nothing to do with anything

oh, to the one that posted that picture of me on the site... that is COPYWRITED MATERIAL, so take it off

i have the guts to do shit to ANYTHING, not just my car, that for the most part EVERYBODY will HATE.

damn... people these days

Derick

n88accordLX-i
07-05-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Vanilla Sky

oh, to the one that posted that picture of me on the site... that is COPYWRITED MATERIAL, so take it off

mine must be a hell of a lot bigger because i have the fucking guts to do shit to ANYTHING, not just my car

well first learn how to spell copyRIGHTED...then try to prove it, and you have balls to do shit to anything?, what is that supposed to meen? do you hotrod the family lawnmower or something? or is it the snowblower?

Vanilla Sky
07-05-2002, 09:30 PM
sorry about the spelling... i suck at it... it don't really matter, would you remove the pic?

and about the lawnmower... ya... my dad has a lawnservice, and i do shit with thos engines... that's how i learned some of the stuff i know about cars

Derick

GDGuy11B
07-06-2002, 02:55 AM
thats funny you should mention something about it being "copyrighted" now, Nate used to post it and make fun of you all the time back before you changed your name 3 times. You never once told him to take it off....hmm

89AccordNate
07-06-2002, 08:30 AM
Hmm thats true micah, and I highly doubt its copyrighted. Who in the hell goes through the process of making something copyrighted when its a pic of them? Duh.

Nate.

Jims 86LXI HB
07-06-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
Hmm thats true micah, and I highly doubt its copyrighted. Who in the hell goes through the process of making something copyrighted when its a pic of them? Duh.

Nate.

Not true nate, intellectual property such as photography or art does not have to be registered to be protected under copyright law. But you do have to place some sort of claim on the photo itself were you are staking your claim. Here's an example of what I mean.

http://www.akerlundonline.com/~upload/uploaded/R2-14cori.jpg

n88accordLX-i
07-06-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB

http://www.akerlundonline.com/~upload/uploaded/R2-14cori.jpg

:wave: :pimp:

Mike89Accordcom
07-06-2002, 09:46 PM
Well just watch it vanilla, and behave or we will have to deal with you accordingly. :stick: :stick:

BTW, that girl is hot.

monsonhonda
07-07-2002, 03:35 PM
you gotta get over yerself dude, just because your on the internet doesnt meant you can act like a fricken 2 year old kid because in real life everyone pushes your arround and you never fight back. oh, and that girl is pretty hot.

later

fussell

88LXiHB
07-07-2002, 06:15 PM
:Attention Whore:

n88accordLX-i
07-07-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by 88LXiHB
:Attention Whore:
:lol :lol :lol :super:

87accordlxi
07-07-2002, 09:04 PM
jim that girl is hot. but with all the talk about copyrighting, i guess it will be spared from Pr0nChat ;)

derick, we wont tolerate you being "just the way you are." we cant make exceptions to the rules just to accomodate you blowing up at someone. first off, this is the internet, so theres no reason to take it as seriously as real everyday experiences that you encounter. second, this is a community that contains lots of differing opinions. someone is bound to disagree with you and tell you about it. losing your cool is not an appropriate action