PDA

View Full Version : new front lip

87AccordLXsdn
01-31-2004, 08:41 PM
well i called up a friend the other day that used to have an 88 civic, i think, and asked him if he had that cover that you put on top of your carb so you can make custom intake ( i forget what its called ). well he had it so now i gotta make that fit. but i was lookin around his garage and saw the front lip that he took off of his 91 civic hb to put the body kit on and i grabbed that too. now does anybody know how i can add like 2" to the sides to make them long enough without buying another lip??

blazin3gen
01-31-2004, 08:44 PM
hmm my guess is to go to the junkyard and try to find a crx and get the sides from it, thats one idea the other is u can go to homedepot or whatever and pic up i believe rain gutters or somethin like that i remember someone used some of that for there lip

dont quote me on that though lol

sccrsteve5
02-01-2004, 12:09 AM
go search for how to make the teg bumper fit... someone had to add some on and they put some aluminum or something...not sure. gutters might work too.

HostileJava
02-01-2004, 07:32 AM
The best bet is to get to of them and put them together. You could also use a teg lip which is very close to fitting without any mods.