PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy!

Raduque
02-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Ahoy, everybody!

New to Hondas, New to Accords, but been reading this place for a couple of weeks. I bought an 88 Accord 2-door coupe LXi with a 4spd (5th is broke)a couple of weeks ago. I normally stick to the hot-rods of the 60s and 70s, but since I sold my last car a 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S, I got a chance to buy a 1982 Datsun/Nissan 280ZX 5spd for cheap. Too cheap in fact, it turns out it needs a lot of work. So when a friend of mine offered me his 3G for $300, I jumped at it, since I knew it was a reliable car he drove every day, and my family needed another vehicle. Since I've had the Accord, I've grown rather fond of it, so I hope I'll stick around here a while, although the car will end up going to my sister when I get the 280 finished. Anyway, I've rambled on enough for this post.

Radu(Ben)

mattalica
02-03-2004, 07:56 PM
Ahoy, everybody!

New to Hondas, New to Accords, but been reading this place for a couple of weeks. I bought an 88 Accord 2-door coupe LXi with a 4spd (5th is broke)a couple of weeks ago. I normally stick to the hot-rods of the 60s and 70s, but since I sold my last car a 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S, I got a chance to buy a 1982 Datsun/Nissan 280ZX 5spd for cheap. Too cheap in fact, it turns out it needs a lot of work. So when a friend of mine offered me his 3G for $300, I jumped at it, since I knew it was a reliable car he drove every day, and my family needed another vehicle. Since I've had the Accord, I've grown rather fond of it, so I hope I'll stick around here a while, although the car will end up going to my sister when I get the 280 finished. Anyway, I've rambled on enough for this post.

Radu(Ben)
Cool deal on the car. I just picked up an awesome 2g accord lx 4dr for $200.This site has proven Very Very Very helpful to me and I hope it does the same for you.BTW is like RAD-DOOKIE?lol :cheers:

nswst8
02-03-2004, 08:05 PM
As for the reliablity I believe that you will be pleased. I'd run mine to Alaska if I had to.
Phil :cheers: