PDA

View Full Version : my license almost got suspended (crazy story)

Dennis
02-05-2004, 05:08 AM
Well I got a reckless driving ticket back in October. I paid the fine and had to go to traffic school to get the points off of my record. Since I'm under 18 I can only get 6 or 7 points and the reckless driving ticket was 4 or 5 points. Anyways, I got the letter saying I had to go to traffic school on 2-3-04 at 6:15 pm - 10:00 pm. I got this letter like 2 months ago. Anyways, I totally forgot about it and on the 3rd I had school, plus I had to work at Taco bell from 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Anyways, this guy comes into Taco Bell and I take his order and stuff and then I'm like "Is this for here or to go?" and he says "Well, what time is it?" "5:31," I said. "I'll take it for here but I have to hurry, I have to go to traffic school at 6:15." That rang a bell in my head and I said outloud, "OH SHIT! I have to go to traffic school too!." Anyways, I got very lucky, in KY if you miss traffic school they suspend your license. But I got off of work, and made it to traffic school all thanks to that customer.

:bow: Taco Bell Customers

lightbulblxi
02-05-2004, 02:56 PM
lol, u should get a palm pilot! haha