PDA

View Full Version : Problem posting

BMS
02-06-2004, 08:26 PM
I've been having a problem posting. I will make a post, and then I will go to edit it. I will get the screen that says "Congradulations, you're post has been successfully edited" or whatever, and then when it takes me back to the post, it is the same as before. I can try three or four times, and maybe I will be able to get it to work.

But the reason that I made this thread is because I just typed up a long, involved question, and when I went to post it, I got the successful screen, but it doesn't exist on the board. At all. It's gone. So I'm pissed, and really don't want to type it up again. I decided to put my energy into this thread instead.

k-roy
02-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Did you hit refresh?
I think your browser sucks, get a better one.

BMS
02-06-2004, 08:47 PM
No, I made a post about my friend's mustang. In the EFI Tech section. If you can give me a link to it I will give you my soul. And three dollars.

k-roy
02-06-2004, 08:51 PM
Hahahahahahhahahah

Look in OT, shepheard79 moved it because its non Accord related.
You must have tried to edit it right after it was moved
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=30088
where's my money bitch? you can keep your damn soul.

shepherd79
02-06-2004, 08:52 PM
everything that is not accord related belongs to off topic section.

lightbulblxi
02-06-2004, 08:58 PM
damn kroy! easy way to make money, huh?!

BMS
02-06-2004, 09:02 PM
OMFG. I am NOT crazy. I swear that it was not there. I posted it, left the site altogether, and then came back to see if it was there yet. It wasn't, so I made this one. And no, my browser is the most up-to-date version of IE, and I pressed the refresh button vigorously for quite some time. UNFAIR.

Send me a self-addressed envelope and a $0.37 stamp, and I shall stick in three dollars and return it.

lightbulblxi
02-06-2004, 09:06 PM
u should buy the stamp and envelope man, other wise he'll only get like $2.60. haha