PDA

View Full Version : New Exhaust!!

mattalica
02-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Well I got my new exhaust yesterday and took pic's which will be posted ASAP.Anyway the new exhaust is AWESOME.It sound bitchin' IF mot a little loud inside the car,but it added about 10 mph to my top speed!I road tested the stock exhaust w/ the APC 3" muffler and got to about 115-118 mph!Then yesterday I rosd tested the new stuff.123-125 mph!Bitchin'!And that is w/ stock intake.Which by the way Express performance mufflers GAVE me a 2 1/2" pipe and let me cut it 2 fit my car while they ate thier lunch!The paint is drying on that as we speak.thay also kicked w/ the K&N High Velocity Stack fliter!They rock.Total cost for intake $7.68 appox!!!!Here's the bad part,while I was out last night getting supplies to paint the intake I ran over something and blew out my right front tire.Had to call AAA after the star key I had sheered off in the lug nut!So I limped home on my spare which I had to put on the back right.I live at the top of a hill and my brand new exhaust scraped alot on the way home! Oh well u can't se where it was scraping but it still sucks!I'll have pic's in a few days. :thumbup:

Justin86
02-08-2004, 10:10 AM
well that sounds pretty cool, the scraping sucks thought, but this thread dosen't belong in Project Central.