PDA

View Full Version : My Accord =(

Guyver007
07-07-2002, 11:25 AM
Hey i forgot to mention in the last thread the reason im also thinking bout geting a new one is cause , i was raceing thisstupid Echo jus this friday and my wouldnt go over 100, Whats up with that i kept my foot to the floor and it wouldnt go.. WHY!! WHY!!! am i looseing power? is it the gas? what is it ? i feel like shit i lost to this sorry ass echo toyota.. i feel worthlesssomeone help me...it sounds like its a tranny prob cause once it gets to 98 97 it just wont go anymore it stays there like it doesnt want to swith gear.... And before i was able to get all the way up to 120 and a lil bit more not the full speed but it use to get me up to 120 or 121 now it wont pass 100 HeLP!!!another question do the Dx's have electronic fuel pumps? cause my buddys turns off and we thought it might have been the carb but we know went to the fuel pump cause we tried it with a bat so he says... and it wouldnt pump and when he floors it it shuts off but if it slowly keeps accelorating it it can go over 60 Whats up with that? sorry to ask so much but im not so smart with accord.. gimmie a camaro or a hyundai FI and i can work with that but Carb is not my thing...