PDA

View Full Version : new pics of painted accord and hatchback

wickedaccord
02-09-2004, 04:16 PM
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/even_flow_boy

accord is now running on a 2000 typeR motor.. stock for now. the other motor is now in the hatchback. see em both at the website under NEW PICS.

:bow: jon

NXRacer
02-09-2004, 04:39 PM
lookin damn nice maing. Must be nice to have 2 of the most coveted b series motors around...... :D

is that 13.39 in your hatch or the 3g?

88LXi68
02-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Nice to see you still have the car Wicked. Did you convert the b18c5 to OBD-1 or leave it obd-0?

HondaBoy
02-09-2004, 06:01 PM
ah, very nice stuff you got man. i can see you are a honda/toyota guy? anyway, that looks really nice. love your 3gee! did it right by doing go fast stuff to it. is that a lexus in the garage? LS430 maybe? oh, and i saw a cressida and legend along with the civic and accord. just an observation.
http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/3fb34b68_9b35/bc/new+pics/civic3.jpg?bfh9DKAB70JGBUCH

blazin3gen
02-09-2004, 06:25 PM
o hell ya!!!! wicked u the 3geez god u rule!!!!

Busted_Blue
02-09-2004, 07:07 PM
omg..wow..i thought the accord was dead when you moved it to the hatch...wow..amazing rides!

not really diggin the interior..but hey as long as it gets the job done :)

lightbulblxi
02-09-2004, 08:23 PM
fuck man! i love that accord! how hard was it to put that engine in there? i wanna do it now!

wickedaccord
02-10-2004, 10:39 AM
yuuuuup... couldnt give up on the accord. plus i had a b16 in there before the typeR motor. it sucked too much ass so i swapped it out for a typeR motor. straight trade plus 400 bucks. so it only cost me that b16 motor and 400 bucks for the typeR motor. i swapped it out in 2 days.

that 13.39 is with the hatchback. i ran it as is with no interior taken out with spare tire and with the same tires it has on now.

the interior was done that way a looooong time ago. probably when i first got the car. otherwise it'd be stock right now. i jus dont want to hassle with putting it back to stock. annoys the hell out of me. right now im jus waiting on rims to go on. waiting for it to come in actually.

can anyone host a video of the accord reving it on the TRUST exhaust for me?? i'd appreciate it. late

Justin86
02-10-2004, 11:05 AM
damn looks sweet! :D I would think the 60ft time would be a litle better, but the 1/4 time would kill me. :bow:

Grant2k
02-10-2004, 06:25 PM
looks awsome. i haven't heard from you in a while wicked. probably because i'm not around here much. haha, anyway, looks awsome. what rims are going on the accord now, i always thought it looked awsome with the banana wheels on it.

wickedaccord
02-10-2004, 07:09 PM
well it's been awhile since ive posted here. i usually keep things quiet. anyhow, that is a 91 acura legend with CL typeS wheels with a 6speed conversion. and the other one is a lexus rx300. not really a toyota guy.., i probably only appreciate the AE86 corolla. but it's my pops that is a toyota fanatic. that is a cresida with an 89 supra turbo motor in it. it was actually simple to drop in since all the parts needed can be ordered easily. in japan, the cresida is the toyota CHASER. jus the U.S. discontinued it..,

it actually isnt really hard dropping it in. it's 10 times easier to drop in than a civic or integra. a lot of clearance and room. the only harder part is the ecu pins and the distributor might be a little hard. otherwise, i can do it easily now. jus a matter of comparing diagrams.

my rims ordered r the MUGEN MF8s bronze. hopefully this week. and the watanabe's do belong to the accord. oldschool wheels for oldschool car. the civic will probably be getting the new wheels. we'll have to see.

markmdz89hatch
02-11-2004, 09:03 AM
jon,

What wheels are those on the civic? are they the watanabe's?

what's the story with those wheels... ...are they light? super expensive? Just really like the oldskool style wheels and that's real similar to the panasports that i originally wanted for the hatch.

wickedaccord
02-11-2004, 10:27 AM
those r the watanabe rims on the civic. it's the RS8. panasport was a choice for me too. but for 950 with nitto 450 tires. it wasnt worth it. i wanted azenis on it. the watanabe's i bought it used for 1100 with azenis tires. it's in excellent condition as u can see in the pic. if u want, konig makes oldschool wheels. konig REWIND. but it's 4x114.3 lug pattern. and it's only 14's. so best thing to do then is drill new holes. and still save money.

guaynabo89
02-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Glad to see you didnt get rid of the Accord. Especially sisnce last time you posted anything it was when you were trying to sell it.

As always loving the ride and hope to see better pics soon. :)

Cheeseburger
02-11-2004, 02:08 PM
hit me up when you want to sell youer 3gee what part of cali do you live in?

Coroncho80
02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
nice #'s ;)

Hash_man_Se_i
02-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Wow, I havent seen you on here forever.... I am guessing by the watanabes that you are the one who was running 13's in the Accord, with the B18 with the yellow engine cover.

Your accord is awesome man,glad to hear you didnt sell it... anyways, why were you going to sell it? its such a sweeet car.

wickedaccord
02-11-2004, 07:56 PM
hit me up when you want to sell youer 3gee what part of cali do you live in?

sorry, aint for sale anymore. and if u want to come by my city go ahead. ill meet up with u and ill call some other 3geez guys from central cali to come down too. let me know. im in costa mesa OC.

hey coroncho., forget my numbers. nice ass! :cheers:

and yea that yellow valve cover is mine. im around... jus dont post often unless i need parts or example. and i didnt sell it becuz the accord is my heart and pride. i might as well restore it and use it as a cruiser. since i have the hatch to be my racer. it'll be cool for now.

adams86lxi
02-11-2004, 08:43 PM
awesome accord man! :cool:

Blue Impact
02-11-2004, 10:46 PM
:jaw: You da man, Jon.

:bow: Jon

Hey, let me know if you need the H for your steering wheel for your Accord. I can send you a handful of those. :D

NeubJ
02-12-2004, 11:39 AM
can anyone host a video of the accord reving it on the TRUST exhaust for me?? i'd appreciate it. late

I want to hear this exhaust......

blazin3gen
02-12-2004, 11:46 AM
hey jon

u live in cali right? how u gettin past emissions and all that shit lol

or do u just use it for the track?

either way jon u are the 3geez god u are the shit!!!!!! i wanna be like jon :D

wickedaccord
02-15-2004, 01:24 PM
hey jon

u live in cali right? how u gettin past emissions and all that shit lol

or do u just use it for the track?

either way jon u are the 3geez god u are the shit!!!!!! i wanna be like jon :D

yea im in southern cal. i do have ways of passing it, if u know wat i mean..

Hey, let me know if you need the H for your steering wheel for your Accord. I can send you a handful of those

thanks, but i have a NARDI steering wheel on order already. jus waiting for it to come in. i appreciate it tho. but if u need cross drilled and slotted rotors. let me know. ill hook it up. late

Justin86
02-15-2004, 04:18 PM
yea im in southern cal. i do have ways of passing it, if u know wat i mean..
thanks, but i have a NARDI steering wheel on order already. jus waiting for it to come in. i appreciate it tho. but if u need cross drilled and slotted rotors. let me know. ill hook it up. late

Hum I could use some brakes. :)

88LXiHatchMOdifier
02-17-2004, 07:48 PM
thats pretty damn sick. keep it sweet,represent. I know I will be.

88LXiHatchMOdifier
02-17-2004, 07:51 PM
you think his ride is bad, huh..., you wait, just you wait..,ever see a 10 second Accord, 3 g?. ,I haven't , personally, if you have , let me know. Thats what I'm aiming for. I'm only swapping in a b16. Its going to be worked before I put it in though. See ya in a few months.

Grant2k
02-17-2004, 08:10 PM
ever see a 10 second Accord, 3 g?.

how about an 11 second?
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/johnnyo1.txt

wickedaccord
02-19-2004, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=Grant2k]how about an 11 second?

no disrespect to johnny.. but i'd like to talk street cars in general. not drag cars....

http://ericksracing.com/greenmonster.htm

ps. sorry for going off topic

Grant2k
02-19-2004, 07:48 PM
i know his car is basically a straight drag car, but he said that he had it on the street in basically that state, of course with headlights, steet tires, ect. but i will agree that it's still a drag car.

PortugalFocus
02-20-2004, 10:34 AM
that is a nasty wicked car man...... does any one have a video of the 3g hatchie drag racing?

guaynabo89
02-20-2004, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=Grant2k]how about an 11 second?

no disrespect to johnny.. but i'd like to talk street cars in general. not drag cars....

http://ericksracing.com/greenmonster.htm

ps. sorry for going off topic

30+ mpg on the highway! :jaw:

He must be a hell of a tuner with that ecu.

Grant2k
02-20-2004, 01:40 PM
where is this car these days? long gone and forgotten i'm guessing.
http://ericksracing.com/images/erickjoeben.jpg

dXsquared
02-20-2004, 01:59 PM
datsoon's went out with the mullets on those guys heads!

Travis

wprocomp
02-20-2004, 08:25 PM
hye jon I want some drilled rotors BAD...so can you hook me up man?