PDA

View Full Version : Ok.....everyone help me please!!!!

89accordmeister
07-07-2002, 02:26 PM
I have moved to Florida and need to install air conditioning into my 89 dx 2 door........I need to know exactly what to do.........somebody help me out here!!!???!!!!!
i know you people are gonna tell me to buy another accord, but they are way too expensive down here and i love my car .....so someone or alot of people please help me out.....thanks

89accordmeister
07-08-2002, 05:52 PM
:wtf:
dont all speak up at once

TeKKnoTeKK
07-08-2002, 06:19 PM
What do you mean install air conditioning? You have no A/C in your car, or it just doesn't work? Please be more specific...

89accordmeister
07-08-2002, 07:42 PM
My car never had ac at all......i like my car too much to get rid of it....and noone seems to want it anyway....so i am gonna have to get the parts and do it up...someone help

YK86
07-09-2002, 12:22 AM
I really don't think it's a very economical thing to do. I looked into it long time ago and I found out it's a huge pain in the ass to remove from a donor car and then install and to also get it up and running nicely will cost quite a bit (atleast in BC since the laws are strict and R12 is banned). Just to give you an idea, the quote I got for grabbing all the parts from a junkyard and installing myself and then get the retrofit with new seals and refrigerant at a professional shop will cost $1000.