PDA

View Full Version : the mod wheels are already turnin

NXRacer
02-11-2004, 09:22 AM
So i've been thinking about what i'm gonna do to my car and i've already got a couple ideas. I've decided not to get an exhaust because i'm just gonna have to get an exhaust when i get my turbo setup, so im not gonna waste money on that. Gonna get a CAI and other obvious 'performance' mods.

One idea i have is i'm gonna put my front corner lights from my coupe onto my hatch. I like the way my coupe corners look as apposed to the hatch corners. Also, im gonna try to find some 88-89 hatch tails cause they are a little different as well. Im also planning on putting my new 88 front bumper on it. I dont like the bumper on the 86's. Luckly i have a new one that was on my coupe i can put on. I'll just need to get it painted before it goes on.

one thing that sucks about hatches is the back speakers. THEY'RE TINY! Im gonna have to look into what options i have for putting bigger speakers in the back deck.....

Everything is gonna be done right this time. Its gonna get lowered, but on real springs. No cheap cut jobs or shrunk springs or any of that crap. Probably gonna go sprints.

Any other ideas?

PsychoPaul
02-11-2004, 09:33 AM
good luck, have fun. if you think of anything new. make a how to!

bobafett
02-11-2004, 09:34 AM
88-91 civic : toms motorsports coilovers.
revalved bilstiens or konis if u can find them

the rest of your money should go to turbo parts ;)

pics?? i wanna see my twin!

lightbulblxi
02-11-2004, 09:38 AM
yea,lets see some pics, sounds good

NXRacer
02-11-2004, 11:02 AM
believe me, im trying to get pics. Down payment and stuff is killing me so im really low on money. Dont even have enough for gas right now........