PDA

View Full Version : finally getting the suspension taken care of

ryan88lxi
02-11-2004, 04:32 PM
ordered my springs a couple weeks ago and put em on sunday (feb 8th) in the process, i found out that the bushing on the passenger rear side was rusted onto the bolt so i had to cut it off and made a new bushing out of duct tape lol. any ways the springs are eibach prokits. anyways i took em off and the shocks were so dead it wasnt funny. needless to say i ordered some new ones. i got the tokico hp premium or whatever theyre called, the blue ones. i got the springs for 190$ plus s/h so it was $216 (rip off for shipping) from modacar.com, then i got the tokicos from planetperformance.com for 248 including shipping, i think they were like 220 or so without shipping. i think i got some pretty decent deals, the shocks especially, they should be here in about a week or so and i will put them on the next weekend. anyways, thats about it, tell me what yall think

SteveDX89
02-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Sounds like it would be a decent setup. How much is the drop with those springs?

ryan88lxi
02-11-2004, 07:25 PM
um, i think like 1.4 or something like that. not too much, but some, i like it, not too low