PDA

View Full Version : Some friends and I on a cruise...

Hash_man_Se_i
02-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Some friends and I from somewhat of a local car club, went on a cruise just last week.. just got some pictures back, so here they are;

My very dirty accord:
http://soren.albertacars.net/photos/albums/feb12/aac.sized.jpg

http://soren.albertacars.net/photos/albums/feb12/aaa.sized.jpg

http://soren.albertacars.net/photos/albums/feb12/aah.sized.jpg

http://soren.albertacars.net/photos/albums/feb12/aam.sized.jpg

http://soren.albertacars.net/photos/albums/feb12/aao.sized.jpg

http://soren.albertacars.net/photos/albums/feb12/aaq.sized.jpg

BDaccordguy
02-16-2004, 07:38 PM
ok, i am not a ford fan, but that focus is pretty nice. Looks like u guys had some fun.

pimp86LX
02-16-2004, 08:13 PM
hey man, where abouts are you from? that plaza looks mighty familiar

blazin3gen
02-16-2004, 08:14 PM
your sei looks hot lol

Andrew
02-16-2004, 08:19 PM
When you say your Accord is dirty do you mean dirty as in "not clean" or dirty as is "Whoa! You are a dirty girl aren't you!"

LOL

Elijahs Girl
02-16-2004, 08:27 PM
I like the interior in your se-i

lightbulblxi
02-16-2004, 08:38 PM
those green gauges in the focus look phat.

Hash_man_Se_i
02-16-2004, 09:32 PM
ok, i am not a ford fan, but that focus is pretty nice. Looks like u guys had some fun.

Same, but that car is niiice! damn fast too!

Ya it was a fun cruise, figured we should take advantage of the good weather we have been getting lately.

hey man, where abouts are you from? that plaza looks mighty familiar

Calgary, that is Chinook Mall.

When you say your Accord is dirty do you mean dirty as in "not clean" or dirty as is "Whoa! You are a dirty girl aren't you!"

LOL

Dirty, as in dirty, as in lots of dirt on the car... lol.
You wouldn't know it, but i washed the car only a few hours before that. All the melting snow sure didn't help.

I like the interior in your se-i

Thanks!... I try to keep the car in as good shape as I can. Luckily the leather is holding up damn well to my abuse.

adams86lxi
02-16-2004, 09:42 PM
looks good!

Hash_man_Se_i
02-16-2004, 11:44 PM
Missing from the photos is the Is300, and a 3 series riding on 19's. The 3 series didnt catch up with us until later on.

cspeed
02-17-2004, 07:38 AM
nice se-r, those cars have so much potential.

brendan

Hash_man_Se_i
02-17-2004, 09:38 PM
nice se-r, those cars have so much potential.

brendan

Oh, it's beyond that stage, let me tell you!

TINBOAT
02-18-2004, 06:10 AM
...used to live in Calgary...Chinook mall looks wayyyyy different from when I was there last.
Is the Bay Parkade still there ?
(used to do burnouts on the roof, but prolly get arrested for doing that now)

Blkblurr
02-18-2004, 06:36 AM
I lost the center caps on my wheels a few years back and got them all replaced for 6 bucks a piece from Honda. The leather in my SEi sucks. I need to replace the front seats. I got an estimate from an upolstery shop for $500 each. Holy sh*t, I said. Have you seen any leather seats (gray) in your travels that were for sale?

markmdz89hatch
02-18-2004, 08:25 AM
nice to see that SE-i hang'n with the newer car crowd. I gotta say, I love the P5 though. I actually had a down payment on one last year, but bailed on the last minute. Love that car. Plus, the guys who developed the kit for the Mazdaspeed are right here in CT and only about an hour from my home, so that would be the first stop after it came off the show-room floor.

Looks like it was fun. Good pics.

3rd GEN
02-18-2004, 09:36 AM
awwwww man.. i miss my se-i:(

nice pics..ya i was gonna say Chinook mall..i've been there.. hahaha

Bloodlust
02-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Looks like fun. The accord indeed is dirty.

Hash_man_Se_i
02-18-2004, 01:29 PM
...used to live in Calgary...Chinook mall looks wayyyyy different from when I was there last.
Is the Bay Parkade still there ?
(used to do burnouts on the roof, but prolly get arrested for doing that now)

Ya, that parkade is still there, just about the only original thing left at that mall... The place is quite different now.

I lost the center caps on my wheels a few years back and got them all replaced for 6 bucks a piece from Honda. The leather in my SEi sucks. I need to replace the front seats. I got an estimate from an upolstery shop for $500 each. Holy sh*t, I said. Have you seen any leather seats (gray) in your travels that were for sale?

WHAT?! 6 bucks a piece!... can you get me some? My dealership wanted $240 for all 4 center caps.

And you should get more estamites, it shouldn't cost that much to recover. At least i think it shouldnt cost that much.

Blkblurr
02-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Let me check on the centers for you. I checked every place in town that does upolstery for cars and it was all about the same. Nice to see other SEi in good shape. I've owned mine since it was new. Yea I know, I'm old!! but I don't care. I still have fun.

Hash_man_Se_i
02-18-2004, 06:21 PM
Alright thanks blkblurr. Please send me a PM if you find anything out.

PortugalFocus
02-18-2004, 07:03 PM
SVT Focus drool........... I want black wheels.........

Hash_man_Se_i
02-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Ya, that car looks good, but I bet you would rather have what he has under the hood ;)

HondaBoy
02-20-2004, 11:22 PM
im likin your car cuz its black, good color. does that 200SX have an infinity grille? looks good anyway. and whos old school 626 sedan hb is that? i was going to buy the GT turbo one. nice cars.

Hash_man_Se_i
02-21-2004, 11:19 AM
im likin your car cuz its black, good color. does that 200SX have an infinity grille? looks good anyway. and whos old school 626 sedan hb is that? i was going to buy the GT turbo one. nice cars.

Yup, i beleive that is an infiniti grille, I have seen it on a few 200sx's around.
And I am not sure who's 626 it is, he was there for a very short time.

Defiant[YD]
02-21-2004, 12:00 PM
was this an albertacars.net meet? lol
shiet, and i haven't seen ur car on the road at all. so there should be a few more 3rd gen owners rolling around town.
damn, i knew the focus had some crazy work done on it. didn't think it'd be that nice.
how many cars showed up for the meet in total?

Hash_man_Se_i
02-23-2004, 12:15 AM
I'm not sure how many showed up... I think it was around 12.

Are you on ABcars?

Defiant[YD]
02-23-2004, 07:20 AM
nah, i'm not registered on that board ...... yet!
i just go there to read some of the stuff they have. and to see the rides that this city and province is turning up.
i see u posting a lot!!! haha

PortugalFocus
02-23-2004, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=HondaBoy].......old school 626 sedan hb is that? i was going to buy the GT turbo one..../QUOTE]

The 323 (late 80's early 90's) did come in an awd turbo model also....... more lightweight and stiffer suspension.... they suck to work on though.......

thanks

Hash_man_Se_i
02-23-2004, 07:47 PM
nah, i'm not registered on that board ...... yet!
i just go there to read some of the stuff they have. and to see the rides that this city and province is turning up.
i see u posting a lot!!! haha

Hahaha, ya, im a post whore on there... but i'm also a moderator there, so.. ya.

You should register... we seem to be getting more and more people registering ever since the site crashed a few months ago, but we need more of the new members to be posting ... lol.

Defiant[YD]
02-24-2004, 10:54 AM
oic. no wonder nobody messes with u on that board.

i dunno man, i haven't registered yet since i don't really ask questions on that board. haha, look at how many posts i've got on 3geez, and i've been on longer than most ppl.
i wouldn't mind going to a meet this summer though. i wanna see the work local ppl have done on their cars.