PDA

View Full Version : You mean my car wont look like total crap anymore...?

sporkHSP
02-16-2004, 10:47 PM
My passenger side fender has been broken since i bought the car last summer, there are pics on my cardomain page \/...
Today at the junk yard i found a perfect fender in my color(not sure about fade, but i dont even care anymore)... its only gunna cost like 30bucks... i need to get back with the tools to get it off...
I also found a complete center console with tape holder and armrest. The only problem with that is that its Tan and my interior is brown, but ill probably paint it... The console needed some major TLC, but ive cleaned it up pretty nicely, including the nasty sticky soda goo that was in the armrest (who woulda thought that a cut up AOL cd could scrape so well)
It kinda scares me that in a few weeks my car may actually not look like shit anymore... it will look like a healthy 3gee again... there might be pics too, but im lazy so probably not.

I just had to say this to some people who might care, no one around here does...

pimp86LX
02-16-2004, 10:50 PM
my 3g cost $100CAD, it looked like shit when i got it, and looked like shit when it was scrapped.

www.cardomain.com/id/pimp86lx

blazin3gen
02-16-2004, 10:55 PM
lol u junked that accord? all it needed was a good paint job lol

NXRacer
02-16-2004, 10:59 PM
i know exactly what you're talking about man. I remember when i started to get parts to fix up my coupe when i wrecked it. Although i didnt finish it, i did a huge improvement.

pimp86LX
02-16-2004, 11:00 PM
the entire front end suspension was shot, since it cost more than the car itself i got a 3g lude instead :D

accordlxi2.0
02-17-2004, 06:42 AM
i paid 400 for mine and didn't regret it at all.
but when i had my ford put money into it and wrecked , tried to fix it up , that car went downhill, no matter what i did.
but it's different with this one ;) :)