PDA

View Full Version : rollback mile's and year

accordlxi2.0
02-19-2004, 12:26 PM
okay thanx 2 newaki i was able to get more info on the lxi and the lx.
i sold my lxi kept the lx, went back to check and this one has rollback mile also.
so my car has 218,000mile instead of 155,000mile's.
but both car's were basically together, they both started out lxi 83,000m , lx 85,000m.
so i guess they came from japan or something.
a auto auction in central region had roll the mile's back on both car's.
one went one way ,the went another way for awhile and strangly both ended up in my friend's uncle again.
also i belive the lx was in a accident cause, the trunk lid has brake light's but the cover is from a 86-87 but w/ 88-89 braking system.
is this possible. i have'nt seen this type on the 86-87 3g's.
oh and both car's were '89

sporkHSP
02-19-2004, 12:32 PM
my car is an 87 with 83,000 miles on it... and thats the real year, and the original miles

...i dont want to rain on your parade, but i like to rub my milage in everyones face, its the only thing that my car has over anyone on here.... it makes me feel special. and its pretty cool that you could trace it like that.

accordlxi2.0
02-20-2004, 07:19 PM
i talk to my friend, the one where i bought the car's from.
he did'nt know about the rollback mile's.
the lx was involved in a front accident (which explain's the slightly bent condensor).
the guy before him did this, was snowing going too fast and took out a pole and curb, but damage was done to the bumper and other thing's, got it fixed.
the back he did, really his friend did, he told me this before, i forgot, his friend needed a car for a few, he let him drive it, he was in a alley backed up real fast lost control and ran into those big garbage dumpster,my friend found out, kick his ass and got money.
so this car's been thru hell, but was spoiled at the same time.
this is for anyone who care's

lightbulblxi
02-21-2004, 11:39 AM
originally posted by sporkHSP
my car is an 87 with 83,000 miles on it... and thats the real year, and the original miles

...i dont want to rain on your parade, but i like to rub my milage in everyones face, its the only thing that my car has over anyone on here.... it makes me feel special. and its pretty cool that you could trace it like that.

haha. wait till bryan sees this. he has like 37k mi.