PDA

View Full Version : My Car Is A Beast!!!

sccrsteve5
02-19-2004, 05:01 PM
well...we were driving to our golf team meeting and i was behind my bud...he's rollin in a 69(or 79...not positive) VW Bug...its got sick ol fiberglass fenders...20's in the front 22's in the back and his exhaust comes up and out of the back and has a tractor flap on it :cool: that thing sounds awesome...lol and the flap looks funny-to put it in simple words... its a baja bug with a tractor flap...

but anyways...to the point. his throttle cable breaks so he has no gas... so he just stalls himself out at the stop sign and he puts it in neutral i hop out with my car behind him in park and push his to the side into the ditch then reverse mine behind his in the ditch. he can't get ahold of his parents and we're late for the meeting so i said...look we're only 8 blocks away...lets push this B! there were two other guys there too...so we push it out of the ditch and through the intersection and i hop in my car while those 3 guys push and come up behind him and 2 of them hop into my car and the other guy hops into steer it as its coasting at about 5 mph...so i cruise up bump it a lil...and then get on to it and start pushin it :) i pushed it 8 blocks going 20 mph and my bumper has no marks at all...he doesn't have a bumper to push but he has some bars back there that serve as the bumper which is what i pushed on...it was pretty sweet...i love my car...

and on another note...the wind was blowing about 45 mph and the air was brown....at school they made the teachers renew their batteries in the flashlights so we could see if the lights went out.(the school is 2 floors. it used to be an old bomb shelter. it has a lot of secret rooms and passageways. pretty kool. and its completely dark in the downstairs part which is where all the classrooms are so thats why there was a need for the flashlights) we didn't have to use the flashlights. :bs: the wind gusted up to 66 mph. GREAT BROWN DAY!!!! LOVE NM SPRINGS!!!!

sorry for the long post...peace

lightbulblxi
02-19-2004, 05:05 PM
lol, cool story, u should get pics ofd the bug.

sccrsteve5
02-19-2004, 05:26 PM
lol...i'll try. its a sweet ride..its has 4 KC lights on top...those B's are bright as shizzle

mattalica
02-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Dude that's cool that u pushed him that far b,ut your friend should be careful when getting pushed by another car!I used to have a 68 baja that had a 4" lift and all that baja stuff,any way I borrowed a friends truck to push my bug and I damn near pushed my rear bump[er through the fire wall.I'm afraid it's not very sturdy on bugs.The engine cage is mounted thru the fire wall which is only about 1/8" thick ,if that!Just a word of warning.
I used to live in the desert too and tha\ose brown days are a bitch!Sand gets everywhere!